Chapter 2

Promises Were Meant To Be Broken [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the 'Authors Note' at the end of this chapter

Chapter 2

Minyoung's P.O.V

It was 12:30 pm right now, I was just packing up the little item that I had not packed yesterday. I am going to Korea.Seungri said his appa wanted him to move to Korea and get used to Seoul. I honestly dont like the idea of moving to a new country and starting a new life there. But I dont want to be left here alone, all I have in my life is Kris and Seungri oppa. I dont have anybody else I can rely on. You know, it is really hard to live in a world you have no memories in, I walk down the streets of California without a single memories, i dont know who to trust and who not to trust. I just have to make decisions based on memories I know from these past 2 years.

We arrived at the airport now and we made of way into the airport, since we both have our Korean passport we did not have to go through international area. We were now boarding the plane and I chose to sit beside the window, it was my first time on a plane from what I can remember. I was scared and nervous at the same time. I held onto Woyoung's hand tightly as the plane started to move. 

We have been in the plane for a few hours now and Seungri fell asleep once the plane lifted. I was looking out the window the whole time and as I look out I felt like I have been on a plane and done the exact same thing. But I am not quit sure. I shrugged off the thought and continue look outside. I closed my eyes and leaned my head onto Seungri's shoulder, ever since we began flying. I had this feeling telling me that something big is going to happen in Korea and I dont know if this is a good feeling or not. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

We arrived in Korea now and we walked out hand in hand looking for Kris oppa cause he said he found us a apartment for the both of us, I saw Kris oppa standing a few meter away from me. I screamed as I ran towards him

"KRIS OPPA" he turned around and smiled at me and held his arms wide open

"YOUNGIE" I ran into his arms and gave him a big hug

"Oppa, I missed you so much, I haven't seen you for like a year already"

"Sorry, I have been really busy here in Korea, come on since you are here now we can spent lots of time together"

"You better oppa!" I grinned at him. I heard Kris calling for Seungri who pulling my bags.

"Hey Seungri, its been a while" they did the guy hug thingy

"Yeah, it has been a while"

"Seungri-ah, I can hold my own bags" I reached for my bags cause I feel bad that Seungri has to hold to much things.

"Aniya, jagi, its okay I can hold it" 

"Nooooo, let me, you must be tired"

"Jagiya, I thought we had this talk already. I as your boyfriend will do the heavy work and can just enjoy being my girlfriend"

"Thanks Seungri-ah" i pecked his cheek and whispered to his ears " i always enjoyed being your girlfriend"

"OKAY, OKAY, lovebirds lets go to your apartment now.

I was standing in the elevator waiting for it to bring us to the 12th floor to our apartment. 'DING' I walked out looked for our door and I found it! i walked inside and everything looked beautiful, the hole apartment was already decorated and all new furniture were already bought and set up. I ran into the master bedroom and it was huge!

Living Room

Kitchen


Bathroom


Master Bedroom

I was amazed when I saw our room, it absolute gorgeous. I ran out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter