Meeting

One day

~Luhan (P.O.V)

After wearing clothes he walks out of his room to the kitchen. His brother sees him and gives a sweet kiss on the forehead. "Slept well lulu?" his brother asked. He nods. "I better go or else I'm going to be late" and rushed out of the house after saying that. Xiumin chuckles at how cute his liltle brother can be sometimes. Luhan takes a book in his bagpack and starts reading not knowing where he's walking. 

~Sehun (P.O.V)

Still laughing at Kai who's now looking for cream to put on his face. Not realizing the time. When he looked up and saw it's almost 8 a.m he rushes himself and dragging Kai out the house. Kai who also notices it starts running leaving Sehun behind. Sehun didn't wanted to lose started running too. Infront of the school gate he bumps into Luhan. He quickly helps him and apologize for bumping into him. Luhan didn't mind and said is fine after picking up his book he left. He finds the guy kinda cute well not kinda but really cute. Suddenly the bell rings and he starts asking himself what he just thought and gets pushed by some students that he hits his head at the pole. He cursed saying its all that guy fault.

~At the cafeteria

Luhan sat down and reads his book until Kris took it from his hand. He sighs wondering what it is this time then he looks up seeing an unfamiliar face, he knows he saw him somewhere but can't really remember where though. "What is it Kris?" he says and takes his book back. "Well he and I are dating" and shows at Tao. "Good for you" Luhan said while reading his book. The both of them sigh then out of nowhere someone said "Congratulations". Tao jumps at the back of his boyfriend and Kris yells "aaaah". "Geez it's just me" Kyungsoo sighs wondering why the popular kid is sometimes dramatic. Luhan didn't bother and stood up from his place walking away. Kyungsoo looks at how Luhan walks away and gets worried. Kris look at Kyungsoo giving him a glare for making his boyfriend cry. Kyungsoo shrugged and walks away murmuring sorry.

~In the meantime

"Gosh you're killing me stop sulking like a kid"  Kai yells at Sehun. Then the beagle line came wondering what is wrong with Kai that rarely screams at Sehun. Even if they both fight Kai never screams/yells at Sehun so this is the first. Chen then start asking so many questions and Kai explains while Baekyeol starts listening. The first time Sehun raised his voice and says "Stop! I'm out of here. You guys are being way to loud" leaving his friends dumpfounded. They look at each other shock. Sehun likes it when its loud but this time not, he even thinks he has gone insane. All because of that kid. Sighing he lays down next to the tree.

Luhan walks and walks while reading. Bam he tripped over something and falls right on top of Sehun. He blushes after seeing the boy face up close and thinks to himself he's handsome. Sehun opens his eyes feeling that something warm is on top of him. Looking clearly he sees a person and not something he wanted to curse himself for thinking like that but that quickly dissappear after seeing an angel. The angel asks him if he was okay and he nodded. "You're cute my angel" Sehun blurted not noticing the position they were in. Luhan blushed after hearing that and struggles out of Sehun grip. Sehun didn't want his angel to leave knowing he's the guy he bump into this morning. "Stay with me please" Sehun says and thought how his life completely changed all because of an angel. Luhan finds it cute and never he thought there was something more important to him other then reading a book. They both stayed in that position and drifted to dream land.

~Kyungsoo (P.O.V)

Smiles, knowing his worries was for nothing seeing how his friends are happy with their boyfriends. He was about to walk away and someone bumps into him making him fall. When he opened his eyes he notice he accidentally kiss a random guy who's looking shock at him. He quickly got up and apologize for kissing him. The guy was no other then Kai. Kai wanted to yell at the person for taking his first kiss away but when he looked up he couldn't do it. He smiles saying it was okay and thanks for kissing me cause now that you kissed me you're mine. Kyungsoo couldn't believe what he just heard thinking its a prank and walks away until he felt pairs of hands hugging him behind. "Don't walk away Kyunggie~" Kai said. Wondering how Kai knows him is obvious they are classmates and also Kai has a crush on Kyungsoo. Kai turns Kyungsoo around and kisses him sweetly. The both look at each other after their lips parted. "Never leave me Kyunggie~ you're mine and only mine" Kai says hugging him. Kyungsoo only nods cause everything happened so fast but he's glad that it's his crush he kissed.

~Xiumin (P.O.V)

Drinking water while looking outside enjoying the view. As tired he thinks he is he still had to go home before parents starts yelling at him for coming late. Sighs and stands up from his seat. Walking towards the door when someone bump into him making his work papers fall. The guy helps him and says sorry. He really wanted to yell at him but didn't wanted waste his time on a stranger. When he got all his papers a hand stretched out to him 'Atleast he's nice' Xiumin thought. "Wanna meet up another time hyung?" the stranger said. Xiumin looks at him admiring how a guy looks cuter then his lulu (Let's say he only thinks that way since he's fallen in love not noticing what is right or wrong). Suddenly a purse of lips met with his lips and kiss him so sweet yet passionate. He was shock at the stranger but kiss him back. They both broke the kiss and stare at each other. "I'm Chen sorry for the kiss" Chen said his lips. That defenitely turned Xiumin on. "Woah hyung calm down your...." and Chen stopped talking cause Xiumin kiss him.

~While all that happened 

Baekyeol videos it all. Laughing thinking how their friends face will be like if they shows them their embarrassing moments. 

Taoris took pictures and starts editing the pictures with a text. E.X: Luhan got laid, Kyungsoo got kissed roughly and Xiumin falling head over heels for a dork. Laughing at their own dorkness knowing it's not true.

Every one of them falling in love just in one day all cause of bumping into people.

After all it's not so bad cause you'll never know the person you bump into or fall into could mean so much to you and be the lover of your life.

/The End/

(Sorry for my English grammar is not my language but I tried. Sorry if the story is boring)