Breakfast

One way or another to be with you

"rinnie.... breakfast's ready. Don't be late in your first day baby." aigoo.. omma's so excited more than me.

First day? yep. This is my first day school. I moved here a week ago. I lived in Paris, before.

It's because my brother should back to help my father run our family business.

Since I was 10, my family and I moved to France. But my parent came back Korea 2 years ago.

Me and my brother choose to stay there since he should finish his degree.

Now I'm 18th and join the second year highschool.

"coming mom..."

 

"unnie... Since this is your first day, I'll accomapny you and be your tour guide." minzy said and grin.

"yay.. thankyou baby min." I give her a hug. Then come to my mom give her morning kiss "morning mom."

Minzy is my childhood friend and my neighboor. Although she's 2year younger than me, but she's the first year highschool student already. 

"mom, where is dad and seungri?" I ask my mom.

If you ask seungri? yes! he's my looovely brother. Although we always bickering like cat and mouse but he's my one and only sweet brother. 

"Miss me already sist?" here we go. He back hug me and kiss my cheek. gzzz

"hey! get off me!" and I slap his hand.

"ouch! It's hurt chae.. I just wanna say good morning to my lil sist, is it wrong mom?" he let me go and hug our omma instead.

"aigoo.. you two such a kid! your dad has a meeting in jeju this morning. Si he already left before sunrise." I just pout and nod.

"Minzy-ah,  why are you here again? If you want a breakfast, at least you pay us too." seungri tease minzy.

"auntie..." minzy pout.

"hey lee seunghyun! You just made this two beautiful girls pout in this early morning?! now, shut your mouth and eat your food!" my mom said and seungri just pout too. I just rolled my eyes with seungri behaviour.

 

After breakfast, minzy and I heading to school. Since I'm not remember yet the way to school, Mr. Im send us to school. Mr. Im is our family driver.

"unnie, today I wanna guide you around the school and introduced you to my handsomeness friend. kekkeke.." she said happily.

"I'm taken you know, your handsomeness frieng won't attracted me." I smile.

"yeah, but I think it's okay unnie, since jiyong oppa's not here, you should make a friends too you know." aigoo, this kid wont give up until  say yes.

"sure, just introduce meto your friend, but nothing more! my heart just for jiyong oppa?, arasso?!"  I warn her.

"okay... arayo unnie.. yeay you're the best." she said with a wide smile.

 

-------- to be continue ---------

 

Finally I post the first chapter. 

I hope you like it.

the rest character will show up in the way of story.

correct me if my english's wrong.

thankyou for your patient. I'll try my best to update this story.