4 Years Later

4 Years Later

 

 4 years later;

“appa!”

Kim Junsoo cried as he ran for his life to his father, he immediately yanked onto his father’s hand demanding him to lower himself since his height was not in advantage. The latter crouched down to his level,

“What is it?” Suho asked as he placed his hands on his son shoulders.   

“I want the aircraft newest model..”

He furrowed his brows, “where have you seen those?”

“uncle Dongjun! He brings one and shows it to me.”

Suho chuckled, “really? Alright then.. but you have to do me a favor first.”

Junsoo just blinked his eyes, “what?”

 

 

SooAh was busy preparing the foods at the kitchen when suddenly the doorbell rang. She snapped her head and hurriedly walked over to open the door since she knew the boys in the living room would not budge from their seat as their eyes only focused on the screen watching Kai and Sehun playing the Xbox One.

“SooAh!” Sulli squealed in delight seeing her best friend after for so long. The last time they met was during Sulli’s wedding with her husband which was about 2 years ago.

“hey, you come!” SooAh grinned as they hugged. Her eyes rounded when she saw Luhan coming while carrying a baby in his arms. She grew excited, “waaa she’s so cute!” they parted from the hug and SooAh immediately approached Luhan who was just smiling,

“how old is she now?” she asked as she traced the baby’s cheek.

“she is just 9 months.”

“aww.. her eyes are beautiful just like her dad and her skin is milky white like her mother.” SooAh smiled as she scrutinized her face.

The couple chuckled hearing them, as SooAh trailed, “-anyway where’s the others?”

“umm Kris couldn’t come since he has a show at France,  he just send us the birthday gift for Junsoo.” Luhan smiled.

“ahh really?” SooAh soften.

Luhan nodded, “but the rest including Lay would be came as well.”

 

 

In the lounge,

“Junsoo-ah you that’s my last one..” Sehun grimaced as Junsoo accidentally took his fried chicken and eat them.

Kai snickered as he ruffled the little kid’s dark hair, “you’re the best kid ever.”

“oh I thought it was mine.” He pouted while staring at the fried chicken in his small hand.

Suho who was just watching the scene finally spoke up, “Kim Junsoo how could you..?” he laughed, “.. I think you should say sorry to that uncle.. you wouldn’t want to see him sulking..” Suho told him.

“huh really?” Junsoo looked up at his father, and Suho nodded. He then turned to Sehun  and apologized with a coherent words for kid’s standard like him, “uncle Sehun, I’m sorry..”

Sulli squeaked watching Junsoo’s action, “omo kyeoptaaa..” she said with her fists on both of her cheeks, admiring the 3-year-old kid.

Sehun was pouting, crossing his arms to his chest while not looking at the little kid,  but for some time he stole a glance at the younger. In which made Kai whacked his head, “yah.. stop acting like a spoiled brat.”

Sehun huffed as he finally gave up with his acting, “fine.. but Junsoo-ah.. can you do aegyo for me?” he grinned.

“aegyo?” Junsoo blinked while the rest nodded their head vigorously.

Suho just smiled as he moved Junsoo away from his lap, “sit here.. I’ll look for your mom, just show them your aegyo okay?..” he ruffled his hair and turned to stand up and left the group of sitting in the living room.

“oh come on Junsoo! shows it to us.” Sulli convinced him.

Actually today was Junsoo’s birthday..

 

 

SooAh let out a yelp when she was startled by her husband who was suddenly hugging her waist from the back. She could tell just by considering his touch and sweet scent.

“Suho.. what are you doing?” she resented as she grabbed his hands around her waist. She was actually standing before a drawer looking for a lighter.

“shh.. not too loud babe, the guests down there would hear your voice.” He whispered to her ear.

SooAh bit her lip, “fine. Now can you let me go?” she whispered back.

He chuckled, “hmm..” he pretended to think as he followed on, “no.” he shook his head.

She sighed, “Junmyeon-ah..”

“I will let you go if only you look at me first.”

SooAh tried her best to contain her smile as she knew well what  he really wanted when he ask her to do so,

She stubbornly shook her head, “I won’t..”

“just for a while please.”

She secretly smiled, “what if I don’t?”                                         

Suho smirked, “hmm we should immediately get a sister or brother for Junsoo then.”

She furrowed her brows, when she suddenly surprised at how he swiftly brought her bridal style and walked off to their room. She only managed to wail, “w-wait- let me down,“ but he ignored her.

Before she could do anything she found herself already laying on the king-sized bed in their room. She was about to push herself up again, when Suho quickly pinned her on the bed again,  he shook his head, “don’t go.”

SooAh frowned, “oh my God, Kim Junmyeon.. what are we doing here? We’ve got guests down there.”

“oh right! I almost forgot that.” He pretended.

She just rolled her eyes and sighed, “anyway, can we move away from this position please? What if Junsoo come inside and see us like this?”

“don’t worry I already locked the door.”

His reply only made SooAh mentally face palmed.

 

 

“what took you so long?” Sulli asked SooAh as both of them were in the kitchen now,

“oh? W-well-“ She chuckled nervously, taking her time to think a good reason.

Sulli frowned making SooAh quickly decided, “uh I just took some time to find the lighter actually. I don’t really remember where I put it.. ahhahah..” She laughed it off.

Sulli squinted her eyes, “ooo-kay.” She turned away to take the birthday cake from the box which had specially reserved for Junsoo’s birthday.

SooAh turned around just to sigh in relief when Nayoung, her close co-worker in her gallery appeared at the kitchen,

“unnie, why there’s a lot of boys?” she frowned.

Sulli giggled, “SooAh is famous amongst boys.”

SooAh narrowed her eyes at her, “yah, most of them are Suho’s friends and cousin okay? And don’t you forget that the rest are actually your friends. If not because of you and Suho, I wouldn’t know any of them..”

Sulli just grinned,

“oh..” Nayoung just blinked as she turned to help them preparing the foods.

Sulli looked at the younger girl,

“Nayoung-shi.. are you single?”

She looked up before slowly nodding her head,  slightly blushed, “y-yes.”

SooAh smiled knowing Nayoung was a shy girl but in fact she quite cheerful if someone knew her better.

“you should choose one of the boys over there.” Sulli nodded her head referring to the boys who’s currently playing in the lounge, “-but not my husband please..” making Nayoung pulled  a face as SooAh just laughed.

 

                                                                  

A round of applause resonated in the room as they done with singing the birthday song for Junsoo. He quickly blew the  only 3 lit candles on top of the round shape cake.

“Junsoo-ah, you can make a wish now. you can do it right?” SooAh smiled at him.

Junsoo looked at his mother, contemplated as he bit his thumb. It seemed like the little kid still didn’t sure what was he really wanted though.

Lay interrupted from behind,

 “just wish that you will have a little sister so she can meet uncle Lay.”

Suho punched his arm knowing what he was trying to say, “yah what was that? I thought you have Krystal..” he narrowed his eyes at his friend.

“uh whoa fine dude.. tsk.” He shook his head.

 

 

Soon, the  rest moved to the dining table as they dug in the foods.

Suho still stayed at Junsoo’s side, “so, you already make the wish?” he asked as he tapped his shoulder and spun him around to face him.

The little kid nodded, “yeah. Just like what dad told me earlier.” He grinned widely.

 Suho smiled as he kissed his forehead, “good boy.”

 

 

Later that night, all of them were sitting together in the living room, either on the couch, or even laying on the floor.

“I don’t like playing this game.” The youngest boy(excused Junsoo) but fabulous, Oh Sehun blew a raspberry.

Luhan’s eyes rounded, “oh me too!” he scooted closer to Sehun and whispered something to his ear making him laughed.

“tsk, cowards!” Kai mocked. Sehun just stuck out his tongue at him.

Tao squinted his eyes at Jongdae and Luhan, “I got a feeling it would be between the two of you, unluckiest person on earth.” He sneered.

Luhan flashed his head towards Jongdae, “then, I’ll make sure it is you!” he snickered as Jongdae just scowled, “we still don’t know yet.”

“oh alright guys,” Chanyeol boomed with his deep voice, “I’ll spin the bottle and the cap would determine the loser, okay?”

Baekhyun nodded, “is there any way to avoid it?” he blinked at Chanyeol who’s sitting just beside him.

“no, stay here...” Chanyeol hissed  making Baekhyun gulped and turned away his head.

They started the game, and everyone was just praying in their head that it wouldn’t be them. But the bottle was spinning around, so there must be one who would be lost.

Turned out to be,

“Jongdae! YES!” Luhan pumped his fist in the air, and high-fived with the hyper Sehun.

Jongdae grimaced knowing he would have to do the punishment,

“so what do you guys want me to do?”

A smirk plastered on Dongjun’s face as he spoke up,

“guess who is not present in here?”

Everyone looked at each other, creating a murmur sea. Jongdae furrowed his brows,

“I-I’m not really sure, but I think there’s one  girl isn’t here..”

Sulli brightened up, “oh that’s Nayoung!”

Every head who didn’t recognized her well flashed towards Sulli, “Nayoung?”

Sulli nodded, “yeah that petite and pretty girl, she’s in the kitchen.. I guess.” She tapped her chin.

Kai let out a wolf-whistle, “just accompany her in the kitchen, will you?” he told Jongdae.

He gawked, “b-but.. that would be awkward!”

Luhan burst  into laughter, “don’t worry.. if she was doing the dishes or something like that just help her..” he smirked.

“and that’s even more awkward,” Jongdae protested.

 “can you just go?” Tao rolled his eyes.

Jongdae scowled and turned to stand up, “fine. I’ll get you  guys back later.” he muttered.

“yeah, yeah.. you have 10 minutes though..”  D.O waved his hands away.

Jongdae whined again, “why 10 minutes..?”

Suho shook his head and sighed, “alright, don’t cry. we give you 20 minutes okay?.. tsk.” 

 SooAh just laughed  as she was sitting beside him. Interlocking their fingers together. Secretly. God.

“ugh!” Jongdae glared at them before sauntered off to the kitchen while mumbling incoherent words.

 

 

After a few hours, it was already 10 past 15 in the night, the guests started leaving Suho’s property. As usual, there would be a different type of sports car or luxury coupe parked around the front porch whenever they came over.

“goodbye Junsoo! Happy birthday, I love you!” Dongjun hollered before he slid inside his Audi R8.

Junsoo just waved his hand at his blood-related uncle as he watched the car pulled away.

“Junsoo-ah.. we’ll not going to see very often after this. so give me a hug please?”

Junsoo turned to look at Lay for a moment, probably thinking whether to hug or not, but at the end he came forwards and hugged him. He slightly giggled when Lay held him back.

“is he easily felt ticklish?” Lay asked.

Suho laughed, “maybe he shivered at your touch.”

Junsoo pulled away and walked to his father as he reached out to hold Suho’s hand, warily looked up at Lay who was talking with his father. Then, he shifted his gaze to the other side and  saw this aunty and uncle talking to his mother. The baby girl in that auntie’s arms caught his attention. Slowly he walked towards her, and tugged onto her blouse.

Sulli looked down, “oh? Junsoo wae?” She stooped down to his level and tried to pat his cheek.

Junsoo shyly spoke up, “aunty, I want to play with her..” he pointed at the baby girl in Sulli’s arms as he bit on his thumb adorably.

SooAh chuckled and held his shoulders, giving it a light squeeze, “aww dear, she is sleeping already…”  she told her son. Junsoo eyed the baby girl whom was sleeping soundly at the moment.

Luhan smiled as he crouched to see his face, “never mind Junsoo-ah.. we can meet the next time so you could play with her, okay?” he ruffled his hair.

Junsoo just blinked before nodded quietly, at least this uncle had told him that he would meet the baby girl and play with her again.

Soon, all of them left, leaving Suho, Junsoo and SooAh in their home.

“I’m going to miss them..”

Suho turned his head to his wife, crossing his arms to his chest, “you mean whom?”

“my friends of course.”

Suho squinted his eyes at her, “do you think you will miss Kris and Lay more?” Speaking of which, eventually SooAh already blurted to Suho about Lay who had confessed to her as well. In other words, she had nothing to hide behind her husband.. everything was clear to him.

SooAh’s eyes grew wider, “yah.. why would I miss the two more? I see all of them as my friends..”

“tchh.. SooAh.. I know your past when you at the US.” He pointed out. It had already been 4 years and now he was talking about it again.

“ugh Kim Junmyeon it’s just a past, and I never said I love them back.”

“I don’t mention about love...” He narrowed his eyes, “probably you have some special feelings towards them huh?” he kept teasing her.

She fluttered closed her eyes momentarily, “dear listen, I never kept that feelings towards them, for a God sake I only love you.” she hardly tried to explain while Suho tried hard to contain his laughter.

Junsoo blinked at the arguments that he forever never understand at his age between his mom and dad. SooAh sighed and turned to him as she quickly held his hand, “come on Junsoo, it’s getting late, you have to  sleep now.” she patted his head.

“what about dad?”

She turned to look at Suho who was locking the door, “hmm he will be came later.. Let’s go!”  she  smiled as they strolled heading upstairs.

 

 

“Junsoo-ah show your teeth,” SooAh told him as the latter did it.

“is it white now?” he asked innocently.

SooAh chuckled, “yes, of course that’s why you have to take care of it.” She lightly pinched his cheek as they walked towards his bed. Suho was already sitting there as he just done made the bed for him.

“so do you think you can sleep here alone tonight?” SooAh asked as they both plopped themselves on the single-sized bed. Actually she didn’t really expect him to sleep alone now, knowing Junsoo would throw a tantrum. But she still wanted to ask..

Junsoo eyed his parents who had this hoping face that he can sleep alone now, but he shook his head, “no. I still want to sleep with mom and dad,” he crawled towards his mother as he sat on her lap.

SooAh met eyes with Suho for a moment,

“he’s going to sleep with us forever..” Suho whispered.

SooAh chuckled as she tried to convince her son, “Junsoo-ah, you are 3 years old now..”

“so?” he retorted innocently.

Suho bit his lip, amused, “he’s smart enough to answer his mother back.” He silently chortled.

SooAh looked at him and mouthed, “I know right.” She continued as she made Junsoo faced her,

“alright Junsoo, if you don’t want to sleep alone.. it’s okay. But after this, I’m telling you now when you are 4 years old later, I don’t have a choice but I have to punish you if you still don’t want to..”

Junsoo gasped.

“don’t worry.. I’ll have to repeat these words every night before you sleep so you can keep that in mind until you are 4 years old. so you’ll have about 1 year to be ready. I’m not pushing you right now, but remember when you reach that age, you have to be prepared to sleep alone okay?”

Suho just watched quietly his wife taking over her job as a mother.

Junsoo slowly nodded, “okay..” satisfied with his mother’s plan so far.

 

After some moments, Junsoo finally fell asleep on their bed in their room now. SooAh lulled him until he finally shut his eyes. She grazed her only son’s cheek lovingly, “Junsoo-ah, mom is so proud to have you…. and Suho appa as your dad. Please grow up well son.” She whispered, smiling and leaning down to kiss his forehead.

 

Suho was standing at the balcony, folding his arms to his chest as he was staring at the  downtown near the neighborhood they lived.

“Suho oppa..” SooAh quietly approached him making he surprised a bit,

He turned to her, “what is it?”

“aren’t you going to sleep yet?”

Suho smiled, “I don’t feel like sleeping yet.” he trailed, “is Junsoo asleep?”

“mhhm.”

Suho let out a chuckle, “that kid..” he shook his head. “do you think your plan to make sure he must sleep alone at age 4 would work?”

“it’s supposed to be like that. We just have to tell him every day. That’s the way to habituate him.. so when he reach 4, he will be prepared. At that time, he would know what he should do.” SooAh nodded.

“you become a strict mother now huh?”

She just chuckled, “it’s not.”

Suho smiled. He pulled her with him by grasping her waist closer until her back pressed against his chest, he protectively put his arms around her waist. SooAh reached over to grab his hands and trace them. It was better now.

He started, “so.. about our business early, Kris and Lay..”

SooAh bit her lip, “stop talking about it.” She whined.

He chuckled, “fine babe,  I just want to tease you..”

“you look so happy to see your wife being teased huh?”

“you  can say so..” he shrugged.

She puffed her cheeks as he bent low to rest his chin on her shoulder, “-but only I can do that to you,”

SooAh giggled out of sudden, he frowned, “what?”

She pursed her lips together, “don’t press your chin on my shoulder when you speak, it’s ticklish..”

“is it that ticklish Lee SooAh?”

“oh God, Kim Junmyeon!” she laughed as she pulled her shoulder away, turned over and  stood faced him this time. She was trapped between the railing and him.

He scrutinized her face for a while. To Suho, there was nothing much change about her though. She’s still the same SooAh that he met for the first time – about 6 years ago..

He voiced out,

“soon it would be our 6th wedding anniversary.. and 4 years after we….” He paused as he was thinking on how to describe his next words, “…created Junsoo in our life. I felt lucky to have you two in my life..”

“‘created’ really?” She laughed as she placed her hands on his shoulders,

Suho nodded, he was rather serious compared to the latter.

“SooAh..” he called as he leaned in to let his forehead touched hers,

“yes?” she looked at his eyes.

“I miss you.”

She furrowed her brows as she cupped his cheeks, “why do you say like that? We meet every day though..”

“whatever.. I just want to say it.” He groaned, and SooAh lightly chuckled at his weird behavior.

“fine.. if you say so. I miss you too.” She smiled and traced softly his cheek with her thumb, before she moved a little closer to let her lips brushed with his, and Suho’s heart skipped a beat even by that simple action.

“that’s better, you shouldn’t ask so much questions.” He muttered as he lifted up his head feeling a bit sore and pulled her head to his chest.

“tchh, why are you so picky?” she snorted.

“you’re the one who blabbering a lot.”

She looked up to face him, “excuse me? I was just asking you a question and you already making a fuss about it.”

“see? you start it again.”

“I’m not, I just point out the truth.”

“it’s the same thing.”

“no.”

“umma..”

Both turned their head to where the small voice was coming compared to theirs when they’re arguing,

It was Junsoo who just woke up in the middle of night. He rubbed his eyes and he blinked at his parents.

SooAh’s eyes grew wider, “Junsoo?”

He stepped forwards towards them and held each one of their hand, “let’s sleep now.”

Suho soften as he bent down to lift him up in his arms, “alright son, let’s hit the sack now.” he smiled and stepped inside their room.

As usual, it would be the little devil whom slept between them.  the two were lying flat on their back while their eyes still opened wide…

“oppa..”

“hmm?”

“do you have any idea how’s Junsoo woke up like suddenly?” she looked at her side to see his face and  asked him since they never countered something like this.

Suho turned to his side and propped his arm to supported his head on his palm,

“it’s because your voice was too loud.” He retorted.

SooAh made a face, “..like your voice is good enough to make him sleep.”

He wrinkled his nose as he shifted his gaze at Junsoo’s sleeping face, “so.. we’ll have to keep this pace until he ready to sleep alone huh?”

“why? You don’t like it?” she asked nonchalantly.

“it’s not like that, but it’s hard for me to kiss you before we sleep you know..” he whispered.

SooAh squinted her eyes, “tsk, so cheesy..” she shook her head as she turned to rest her head again and tried to shut her eyes, ignoring him.

Suho didn’t give up though, he jerked up his head passing Junsoo beneath and leaned down to capture her lips,

SooAh’s eyes opened again when she realized his  supple flesh pressed gently against hers,

Without warning, Junsoo’s hand suddenly shot up resulting it smashed onto Suho’s neck. He drew back and groaned, SooAh bit her lips trying to suppress her laughter. She mouthed to him, “serve you right.” she giggled.

He narrowed his eyes before whispering,  “I’ll get you back tomorrow morning.”

“..sure.” She grinned while Suho ignored her this time and turned to lay down as well.

***

 

A/N :

Probably there’s some of you who read this one shot but didn’t read Lucky Feelings, so… just pretend like you understand everything here alright? lol

And guys if you notice I tried to gather the characters from LF and LF 2 as well.

 I hope with this one shot, I did make everything clear to you…… I mean about SuLay friendship, Luhan-Sulli relationship,  etc.             

thank you so much for reading and if you mind, please fill the comment space okay?