Such a Pain

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - Teacher Instrumental

The school day had finally come to an end and Jongin was walking over to the parking lot with accompany of his friends. “See you” Jongin snapped his head towards the source of the voice and noticed her walking towards the bus stop while waving to the twins. He saw the patch on her knee before she her heels about to leave. Jongin frowned thinking that he was so coward for not walking up to her and asked her how she was. 

Jongin`s eyes were on Minah the whole time and once her figure was out of sight he focused on his walking. “You`re madly in love with her, aren`t you?” Sehun pointed out while stuffing his hands inside his pocket and Jongin scoffed trying to find the manly side of him, the one that would tell his friends that he wasn`t madly in love, he just simply liked her. But who was he kidding. He loved her doe eyes filled with innocence, her smooth skin which she didn`t have to smoothen out with cream or foundations. Her lips that were plumped and all he wanted were to steal a kiss from those.

Jongin ruffled his hair in annoyance and shook his head. “I don`t know” He huffed still trying to figure out how he ended up like this. He was usually the cool type not caring about girls, but loved them during parties. Not caring about feelings, but liked to explore them with different girls. Not being interested to settle down, but with her it was different. Everything he didn`t want or liked he wanted to do it all with her.

“Figure out your feelings till tomorrow, because I think I have the perfect plan” Joonmyun planted his hand on Jongin`s shoulder making his eyes widened to the point where they could almost fall out. Zitao`s laughter was the one who brought him back to life.

“Why are you laughing?” Jongin snorted at Zitao who shook his head with a smirk on his face.

“With your reaction I think we got our answer” Jongin cleared his throat cursing under his breath for being so obvious, but still it was his best friends and if he wanted someone to know about these feelings it would have been them.

“I`ll inform about the plan tomorrow then” Joonmyun winked and before Jongin could reach out to him wanting to know what was roaming through his mind he had already turned to enter his car. Sehun and Zitao bid goodbye with Jongin as well and went to their respective cars and that same went with Jongin.

The moment Jongin`s car was outside of the school`s parking lot and driving down the streets he saw Minah sitting on the bus stop still waiting for the bus to arrive, seemed like it was late today and her puffed up cheeks and her displeasured face told him she wasn`t happy about it.

As the car drove further and further away Jongin turned to look at her wanting to take in as much as he could of her, before the chauffeur took a turn and she was out of his sight. He heaved a sigh and fell back on his seat thinking he had lost it. He was acting like a lunatic, no, a stalker for that matter. He followed her everywhere she would go; either physically or with his eyes. He wanted to know her without having to talk to her, because it seemed like he lost his tongue whenever she approached him. So it was better this way, observing her from afar.

Jongin finally made it home and he furrowed his brows seeing two unfamiliar cars

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter