Helping at the Shop

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Seung Woo - Hello

The next day all Jongin could think about was what Minah had told him the other day. Her mother being alone at the shop was tiresome, which meant that there was a lot of work that had to be done. He was getting rather worried, thinking an old woman and a young girl like her had so much responsibility.

With a sigh he turned in his bed lying on the side, his arm supporting his head rather than the pillow. When he thought about it, he still felt as if he hadn`t repaid Minah back for her becoming sick because of him. She was sick for three days, and all he had done to say sorry was drying her books and draw an awful picture for her.

He sprung up from bed when he got the best idea in the whole world, and he needed his friends support on this so he messaged his cousin telling them to meet at his house as soon as possible. In the meantime Jongin took his every day shower and the moment he was drying his hair, he heard steps rushing up the stairs and someone opening the door to his room.

“Jongin!” Sehun shouted.

“Here!” Jongin hollered back from the bathroom and he noticed three heads peeking at him standing by the doorway.

“What`s up?” Zitao asked and Jongin turned the blow dryer off, gave his image a stare in the mirror and then turned his attention to his friends.

“I need your guys support on this. Can you tag along?” He asked without even giving them full information for what they were helping him with.

“Support for what?” Joonmyun asked the obvious and Jongin smiled shyly rubbing his neck.

“I want to help Minah out on the flower shop her mother owns” The boys snickered seeing a whole new side of Jongin. He was usually very selfish, not caring about others except for himself. They gave it a thought and then ended up with shrugging. They could always help out a friend.

“Yeah, sure” Sehun said and Jongin grinned taking his friends to his car so they could drive to Minah`s area immediately. He didn`t even care to inform his father that he wasn`t at home, but he didn`t care. His father was at work probably busy with meetings and stuff.

When they arrived at her area the boys seemed rather horrified, while Jongin was used to it already. So he opened the door of his car and strode right inside the shop. Minah was standing behind the cashier and she halted seeing four boys staring back at her, only one of them she knew more than the rest.

“Hello” Jongin waved the moment he stepped inside and Minah was left speechless.

“W-what are you d-doing here?” She stuttered not managing to say the words properly because of the shock she had received. Her mother stepped out of the cooler that was in the back and her eyes widened seeing four handsome boys looking back at her.

“Annyeounghaseyo, welcome to our shop. What can I help you with?” She smiled and Minah looked over at her mother and bit her bottom lip.

“Ah, you must be Minah`s mother. Annyeounghaseyo” Jongin replied back bowing deeply and Mrs. Kim`s brows furrowed inwards as she looked over at Minah. “We go to the same school as your daughter” Jongin explained further and her mother`s face lit up by the information.

“You have never told me you have such handsome boys at school” Her mother elbowed her side making her roll her eyes and palm her face. It was embarrassing having her mother acting that way, especially when they were right in front of her face.

“Why are you here?” Minah turned her attention away from her mother and turned it to the guys instead. The three guys stood still letting Jongin do the talking. It was better that way, since he knew her best.

“I heard what you said yesterday about how tiresome it is to work at the shop. So I thought maybe we could help” He shrugged and Minah`s eyes widened as she shook her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter