Finding Out

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Y.O.U

Minah sat on the sofa with her head ducked. She knew she should have confronted Jongin earlier that day, showed him the pregnancy tests if he doubted her words and just throw it away. But she was just too coward to do so, which was why she let the plastic bag stay inside her backpack and let this day slip by only to confront him the next day; but now she regretted it.

Her mother was pacing back and forth before her trying to relax herself, but the only thing she could recall was when she went through this when she was young herself. But she wasn`t as young as Minah was. She just didn`t believe her daughter would follow her tracks and end up just like her, she didn`t want that. She knew how much she had struggled to get through this life, she didn`t want her daughter to experience the same. She had so much to offer the world and so much to see, but now she would have a child that would hold her back on several stages.

She finally stopped her tracks and looked over at Minah who had been sitting on that one spot with her head low not moving an inch. Mrs. Kim could barely see her chest heaving as she was breathing for air. She cleared and placed herself on the single sofa while setting the plastic bag on the coffee table.

“Is this some sick joke?” Minah pressed her lips together in response. She wanted to tell her mother that she was basically pranking one of her classmates with this, but she knew better; she wasn`t. A child was growing inside of her that was the reality.

She shook her head slowly only to hear her mother sighing inwardly. Minah didn`t dare to look up and meet her mother`s eyes. She would rather see her mad than disappointed, that was the worst part of all of this, knowing her mother was disappointed at her.

“Were you ? Are you seeing someone? When did this happen? Who is the father of this baby? Was it your first time?” While asking all of those questions Minah heard her mother`s voice breaking since she couldn`t act strong. She was just afraid of her baby daughter`s future.

“I wasn`t…” Minah started off wanting that option out of the picture. She was nowhere near this was what they both wanted, but she didn`t know it would lead to this, not so soon.

Mrs. Kim cleared finding her composure while Minah continued. “I am dating, Kim Jongin the boy you met at the shop. He is my first and the father of this child” Mrs. Kim`s bottom lip trembled and her nostrils flared. She couldn`t hold it inside anymore, she had to get it out. She sprung up from her seat.

“WERE YOU STUPID?! HAVING ISN`T SOME JOKE!” She shouted at Minah who flinched by the sound of her mother`s voice. Never once had she raised her voice like that on her before. They have had their arguments but they weren`t serious like this one.

“Does he know, huh?” Mrs. Kim asked right after wanting to know of Minah was abandoned just like she was during her time. Minah shook her head still not wanting to look at her furious mother. “Call him” Minah`s eyes rounded by her mother`s command. “Call him now, tell him to come over, break the news to him and get it over with. The faster we get to know his decision the faster we can chose the faith of this child” Minah`s had snapped up for the very first time finally looking at her mother.

What did she mean by the faith of this child? Was her mother really willing to abort it if Jongin decided to step out? Minah was about to open but her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter