She Has a Boyfriend

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - The Reason

After school was over Jongin headed home. He was met with his rather angry father, who glared at him the moment he stepped inside the house. Jongin halted his steps and tilted his head being confused for why his father was home at this time. He would usually be at work at this time which made Jongin puzzled.

“Young man, where were you last night?” Jongin gulped and scratched the back of his head.

“With a friend” He tried using his matter in fact tone and his father arched his brow.

“Oh really? Was that a girl?” Jongin caught his breath by his father`s words. How could he know Jongin had decided to stay over at Minah`s place. None of his father`s men were there with him. His eyes rounded remembering that Jongin`s personal driver with him the whole day, and since his father had the power to ask where his son was, the driver wouldn`t lie to him.

“So, you were with a girl?” Since Jongin didn`t answer his father narrowed his eyes on him and Jongin came up with an excuse right away not knowing how his father would react if he actually agreed to staying the night at a girl`s place.

“I was with a g-girl, but after d-dropping her home…I went over to Sehun`s p-place” Jongin smiled sheepishly and Mr. Kim`s brow cocked but he wasn`t up for any discussion so he sighed and motioned Jongin to step closer and sit on the sofa in front of him. With furrowed brows Jongin walked over and sat down just like his father had told him.

“Son, there is something important I need to talk to you about” He spoke calmly and Jongin became all ears. It was rare that his father would talk calmly and be serious at the same time. It was either being serious or just being calm in a situation not both at the same time.

Since Mr. Kim stopped talking Jongin leaned forward giving his father a long stare seeing that he was in deep thoughts making Jongin worried. “Appa, is everything okay?”

He snapped out of his thoughts and gave his son a long stare before leaning back on the sofa. “You know, Yumi? M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter