Glowing

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - My Lady

Minah woke up the next day by hearing the alarm on her clock tick off. Her eyes flickered open for a second and when she tried getting up so she could turn the alarm off she felt an arm over her stomach. Her eyes shoot open as she turned her head to the side seeing Jongin asleep lying by her side. She grabbed the hem of the blanket and pulled it up and looked beneath it only to be horrified. She couldn`t actually believe she went all the way, and she was no longer innocent.

She let the blanket fall over her once again biting on her bottom lip. She didn`t know how to face Jongin now, especially not after what happened the other day. She cleared and turned to Jongin. She had to wake him up, they needed to get ready for school, but on the other side she didn`t want to wake him up; because only then she had to face the truth, which was at the moment quite embarrassing.

But it seemed like she didn`t have to debate any further because Jongin woke up with a groan and yawn. He blinked twice before smiling seeing Minah looking back at him, and for a second there he wished every morning was just like this one. “Good morning, sweety” It was his first that he made a nickname for her and she felt her blood rush up to her cheeks.

“Did you sleep well?” His arm around her stomach made him pull her towards him so she could lay on his arm that he had stretched out so she could use it as a pillow. She nodded her head while pressing her lips and he plastered his lips on her forehead only to whisper the words that made her heart speed up. “You`re my one and only one now one can take you away from me” She smiled a little knowing exactly what he meant, and he ducked his head becoming concerned all of a sudden.

“Does it…hurt?” Minah hadn`t moved that much to feel any pain fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter