Part 3

April Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - The long awaited end is finally here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yunnie, honey is that you?" Jessica groggily asked with her eyes closed, looking as if she had just woken up from a nap. "You took so long I must've fallen asleep waiting for you. And on our anniversary.” She yawned. “I even set up the table downstairs so that all we had to do was make the dinner together. I waited so long Yunnie~” She pouted with her eyes still closed. “But I did have a little fun." With a giggle she pointed to the side of the bed where the underwear of both her and Yunho lied. "I guessed that you already had dinner, why else would you take so long. So I took off of my underwear so that when you got back we could cut to the chase and get straight to the lovemaking if you weren’t up for dinner.”

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong trailed off. He looked at his lover behind him with eyes filled of something akin to betrayal. Jessica instantly propped herself up on her elbows with a gasp as she heard a voice that wasn’t Yunho’s.

Yunho looked in the direction Jaejoong was looking at and carved a distress look, “Jaejoongie, I can explain…” Honestly he was a little scared that Jaejoong would catch him right then and there, because let’s face it, he couldn’t get anything past Jaejoong--due to his face either giving it away or Jaejoong finding out immediately. To his surprise, Jaejoong didn’t notice his exaggerated expression right now--most likely too busy being angry.

Jaejoong pushed him away and looked back at the skimpily dressed girl inside the room. “Who the hell is she?!”

Yunho shrugged, speechless. He didn’t wait for Yunho to answer and marched inside the room to face the arrogant-looking girl, his face cold.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my boyfriend’s room?” Jaejoong hissed, gritting his teeth.

Jessica composed her face and turned away as she took out her compact mirror to put on her lipstick uncaringly, “Boy, are you blind? What does it looks like I’m doing here? Preaching?” She scoffed.

Jaejoong bit his lip in irritation and turned to his boyfriend behind him.

Yunho, who had been smirking the whole time at Jessica’s job well done, rubbed off his smirk upon seeing his boyfriend’s face.

"Jung Yunho! You better tell me what the hell is going on right now or so help me I will strangle you to death!" he shouted, causing Yunho to wince at the sharpness of his voice.

“Puh-lease, like you can. You look too weak and fragile. Even a five year old could beat you up.” Jessica sneered as she put away her lipstick and turned to the couple while crossing her arms conceitedly.

“You… We’re going to have a long talk after this.” Jaejoong pointed at his boyfriend with a murderous look in his eyes. Upon seeing the strained expression on his boyfriend’s face, he composed himself and faced the girl again.  

“You sound pretty confident for a . I don't know where you get that confidence from, probably from messing with too many guys in the past, but I’m telling you to leave this place now while I’m still being decent.” Jaejoong smirked.

“No. To be honest, I never knew what he saw in you,” Jessica circled him, inspecting his looks, "Okay, you’re pretty for a guy. But you seem too bossy and demanding. I just can’t imagine you two having a future together.”

“So what’s the future you do imagine? You two continuing to behind my back while I continue to obliviously indulge him?!” Jaejoong yelled in rage.

The girl looked at him blankly before she smirked, “Actually no. The future that I imagined was Yunho ditching your sorry and starting a new life with me. You’re not healthy for him, Kim Jaejoong. He ought to live wonderfully with me. I am a girl after all, his parents would’ve been ecstatic knowing that he’s finally sleeping with someone who not only provides him pleasure, but also offspring.”

That was definitely not the turn of events Yunho had expected for his April Fool’s prank. He had only expected Jaejoong to lose his temper and then ‘April Fools! This is just a prank! We totally got you!’ He would say with a laugh and cheer in victory. But he definitely didn’t expect Jessica’s aggressiveness and her inclination to wound. She was definitely crossing the line when it came to Jaejoong not being able to give him children.

He tried to signal Jessica to cut it out, but the blonde was ignoring him--too preoccupied in insulting Jaejoong.

“Besides, you clearly couldn’t satisfy him enough. I mean why else would he come crawling to me. It’s not his fault, girly boy, it’s your own. You couldn’t satisfy him in bed, so stop acting like a victim and own it up,” she claimed as she rested her index finger on Jaejoong’s chest.

“Jessica, stop,” Yunho finally voiced out, giving Jessica a warning look.

“Why should I?! Should I tell him the things you told me these past six months in bed?”

“Six months?!” Jaejoong bellowed, pushing Yunho away in disbelief.

“Yes, boy. Six months. He’s been doing me behind your back for six months! I bet it thrills him, doing me while keeping you ignorant these past few months. He’s not to blame. You’re the stupid one for not seeing the signs,” Jessica fired again.

“Stop! Jae, no. Don’t listen to her. This is just a-“

“Six months? You’ve been with her for six months? Jung Yunho we are so done! I am so done with you!” Jaejoong didn’t let him finish as he pushed Yunho away when the latter tried to get to him.  

“And as for you-“ he turned to the gloating Jessica, “-you shouldn’t be too proud of yourself. I bet he didn’t consider you worthy enough to openly date you in public. You’re nothing but a plaything to warm him in bed.”

Jessica looked at him in fury, offended. Just as she raised her hand, about to teach him a lesson, a furious Yunho caught her arm in a murderous look.

“I’d put my hand down if I were you,” he threatened in a low tone. His eyes reflected a murderous glare.

Jessica gaped at him blankly for a while, unused and partially scared to seeing such coldness in his face. However, a promise is a promise and she needed to fulfill it the best she can, and with that mindset she attempted to release her arm from Yunho's grip.

But to no avail. Yunho was too strong for her to handle. In the end, the aggressive man turned her around, heading towards the door.

“Leave. Leave or I swear to God! I wouldn’t know what I’m going to do to you! How dare you try to raise your hand at him?? Do you know what he means to me? This is out of our deal, so if you don’t want to see me angry you’re going to leave!!!” he yelled angrily as he pushed her out of their bedroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter