Damsel in distress

Jeon Jungkook, I hate you!

I'm just surprised. How did the subscribers increased so much without even setting the subscribers only thingy?

 So happy hehe. 

Dedicated to; jannajane_14, bangtan61, kimji88, ashley159, sweeties_oppa

And my two beloved Yuri's fans haha, exoyul xueli0214 and chris1971. 

Thanks for upvoting guys, Ilysm! 

 

Chapter 3: Damsel in Distress

--

 

Jihyun's Pov: 

 

This.Is.So.Embarassing.

Everyone was literally watching me. I watched the orange haired guy smiled at me as Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. Conceited .

As they leave the hallway, the students erupted into loud chattering and squealing about the new boy group. 

Seriously? I don't get what's so good about them? Except for that orange haired guy. 

I turned my head to see Yuri and Tiffany looking at me with a sly smile. 

"What?" I asked. 

 

"You had some explaining to do, dear." Yuri smiled evilly as I rolled my eyes, dragging the two to the stairs, dragging me into the abandoned rooftop. Which was also out of bounds to student. But since Yuri was the cousin of the owner of the school.

She could do anything or even rebel any school rules, the principal won't go against her, family relations you could say. 

"What?" I asked, faking to be oblivious as Yuri rolled her eyes, folding her arms as she looked at me sternly. 

"I set my eyes on that qtpie." Tiffany smiled as Yuri nudged her as Tiffany changed back to her serious mode as I gulped, these girls can be really scary. 

"I knew two of them only." I explained as Yuri nodded, " one of them is the orange haired guy." 

"Luckily he's not the one I set my eyes on." Tiffany spoke as Yuri elbowed her, Tiffany glared at the younger angrily as she spoke, "Continue Jihyun." 

"The other guy..." I continued but pause, I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes, I'm so dead. 

"Is my husband." 

 

--

 

 

" I can't believe you, you're joking right?" Yuri hissed as she dragged me along, with helpless Tiffany following behind. 

"It's true." I bellowed as Yuri rolled her eyes, " he've to pass us first." 

"Terms and conditions of marrying of the three beauties." Tiffany smiled as I rolled my eyes, "Count me out." I spoke as Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"If you were ugly. I would have not even bothered about you." Tiffany rolled her eyes as Yuri laughed, "Same goes to me." 

"Aren't you two acting like a big fat ?" I snickered as Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

" Idiot aren't you? We aren't that mean." Tiffany smiled sweetly as I scoffed, "Sure you aren't." 

I sat at the edge of the roof as Yuri put her hand out to me, " Yah, don't fall!" 

I rolled my eyes, "Do I look like I'm about to jump down?" Yuri pouted as she walked away from me as the bell rings. 

"Com'on, let's go back to class." Yuri called out as Tiffany jumped down from the edge of the roof to return to class with Yuri. 

 

"I'm going to stay here. Just go back without me." I spoke as I looked out to the sky. 

Tiffany shrugged as she dragged Yuri along with her, "Alright bye then." 

They waved goodbye as soon as they left, I rested on the edge of the rooftop, legs dangling off the roof. As I felt wind brushing through my face, I rarely had the time to come here. It was peaceful, nice and strangely calming as it was lesson time. 

"Princess in distress?" A voice came out of nowhere as I jumped, I was startled and almost fall off the rooftop but a pair of arms grabbed me around my waist. " woah, steady there." He spoke, as I blinked. I breathed heavily as I let out a sigh of relief. 

I turned to look at the guy who 'saved' me, maybe not. Considering he's the one who scared me, causing me t- okay enough Jihyun. 

I had the shock of my life, again. 

He smiled at me as he carried me down from the roof, I widened my eyes as I watched him carrying me bridal-style off the roof. 

HOW COULD HE BE SO TOUCHY. I widened my eyes as he spoke, "Hey Jihyun." He flashed a stunning smile and he waved at me as I zoned out. 

"O-Oh. Hey." I tried to smile, but failed miserably. Oh my god, Jihyun. Can you please focus? 

"Do you remember me?" He asked. 

I frowned as I tried to remember his name, "Tae-You're the alphabet guy." I blurted out as he laughed at my foolishness. Wow, Jihyun, you're such a idiot. 

"I'm V. " V spoke as I chuckled at myself, "Ohh." I smiled foolishly as he smiled. 

I desperately need help right here, there's a alphabet guy sitting next to me, he's hot, adorable an-

"What class are you in? " I asked as he pointed to his name tag. 

"Class 2-3. I guess I'm older than up right?" He grinned as I watched his gaze over me as he sat right beside me. 

I felt the warmth of the blush creeping up me neck, no Jihyun. No, don't blush infront of him!

 

"You're really pretty." V commented suddenly as I widened my eyes. 

Oh god. He just praised me!?

 "T-Thanks." I blushed at his compliment. To make my heart go crazier, he tuck my hair behind my ear. 

Well, I just died there. 

"I hope to see you soon. I've to go, bye. Jihyun-ah." V smiled as he got up from the seat and waved goodbye before leaving the rooftop. 

 

Jungkook's pov: 

 

"Bye hyung, get well soon." I spoke as I jumped out of the car, carefully and slowly as Jimin tried to help me to balance myself, to prevent myself from falling. 

"Same goes to you, goodbye." Namjoon spoke as he drove off, with the remaining members. 

We got into a fight, it was 12 versus 7, guns versus sticks. 

But as expected, we won, with sticks. We were literally like ninja turtles, fighting and dodging all the bullets that came flying to us. Taehyung got hit in the arm, it's pretty serious. 

I got some slight injury on my face, my leg bleeding profusely. I limped back into the house, trying not to make any noise; to avoid being seen from my parents. 

I sighed in relief as I took out the first aid case, carefully treating my wounds. But it ended up in a ugly mess, because of my injured hand. 

I sighed in annoyance as I laid back on the sofa, closing my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

 

--

 

I heard a loud gasp as I squinted my eyes when the sun rays shine onto my eyes, blinding me for a second. 

When I open my eyes fully, I saw a female. In my room, since when did I let a girl in? 

She was treating the wound on my hand as she tied the bandage around my hand with practiced efficiency. 

With her brown hair draped down, softly curling along the ends. I watched her treating my hand, who's this girl? 

I questioned myself as my heart stopped when she raised her head and looked at me. 

It was Jihyun. 

 

 

Jihyun's pov; 

 

Early in the morning, I was literally greeted from my mother with a 'pleasant' screaming in the ear, that also includes dragging me into the toilet, painting my face with makeup. And also nagging at me to act more decent infront of my in laws. 

I reached their mansion as I was greeted by the sweet smell of crossiant, speaking of food. I'm hungry. 

"Why don't you go wake Jungkook up?" Jungkook's mother winked at me as I nodded unwillingly as I saw my mother sending me a death glare. 

Well, I have to, or else I'll have to be entertained by my mother's singing of praises to Jungkook the entire day. Which I couldn't manage to stand that. 

I walked towards Jungkook's room, which is painted in blue, which probably is his. I guess. 

I walked into the room, but scunch my nose in disguist when I smell. Wait, it smells iron.. and also...

IS THAT BLOOD? 

 

I gasped as I watched the room in a mess, Jungkook covered with untreated injuries and bruises. 

The first-aid kit scattered around the floor, which clearly shown that he tries to treat himself but failed. 

But why is he injured? 

Didn't Mrs and Mr Jeon know about this? 

I rushed into the toilet as I took a bucket, filling it with water as I then rushed out. I cleaned his dirty gashes on his knees as I slowly apply iodine on it before wrapping a bandage around it, and doing the same steps to his remaining wounds. 

As I was treating his hand, I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked up from the bandage as I watched his eyes still lingering on my face. I gulped as I drop my gaze back to the bandage and finished it in a hurry as I heard calls coming from downstairs. 

I walked away from him as I throwed the dirty water away. 

 

"Why are you here?" I heard Jungkook speak before hearing a groan, I turned towards him as I see him trying to get up. I sighed heavily as I helped him up, "Why are you injured?" I questioned as he rolled his eyes, "None of your business, leave right now." He spoke as I glared at him. 

Rude brat. 

"Well, if I were to leave right now and say ' Ms Jeon, Jungkook is injured right now.' Would you think she'll be happy about it?" I sing-songed as I rummaged through his closet. I smirked as I turned to look towards his direction, "Don't you dare tell her." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me as I smiled evily. 

"And don't you dare to instruct me what to do." I spoke as I looked at Jungkook, he rolled his eyes as I smiled innocently. 

"Jihyun-ah! What is taking you so long?!" I heard Ms Jeon screaming for me as I jumped, what should I do? 

Jungkook sighed heavily as he ruffled his hair, "Just tell her you're taking care of me." 

"What?" I widened my eyes. 

"Jihyun-ah!" 

 

"Urgh," I rolled my eyes as I walked out of Jungkook's room, approaching Mrs Jeon. 

Mrs Jeon looked around as she asked, "Where's Jungkook?" 

"He's not feeling well, s-so I'm just going to take care of him instead." I stuttered as I watched Mrs Jeon grinning along with my parents. Mrs Jeon patted my back as she ushered me up to Jungkook's room. 

"Take care of him and use this time to get close to him!" My mother whispered as I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes mum." I replied as I walked into his room as I close the door, glaring at Jungkook's direction. 

 

--

 

"I thought you aren't feeling well?" I hissed as I watched Jungkook playing his xbox. He didn't reply me as he continued playing his game. 

Urgh, that brat. This is how he repay me after I treated his injuries? 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I raised my voice as he let out a sigh before turning his head to look at me. "What?" He blinked as I rolled my eyes. "You owe me a favour." I folded my arms as he raised his eyebrows. 

 

He smirked as he strolled towards me, "What do you want? Honey?" He leaned dangerously towards me as I widened my eyes. 

What is that ert trying to do?! 

"Don't get too close," I pushed his chest with my fingers. 

"Oww, you hurt me." He faked that he is hurt as I rolled my eyes. 

"What happened to you? You haven't answered my question." I walked away from him as he rolled his eyes. 

 

"What question?" He asked, faking that he didn't know what I'm asking. I narrowed my eyes at him, "Those injuries, what happened?" 

"I fell down," He spoke, avoiding my eyes. 

"Liar, you fall down from a cliff huh?" I asked as he smirked, " Yup." 

I rolled my eyes, what a great liar. Does he take me as a fool? 

"You won't even be here if you fall from a cliff," I mocked as Jungkook looked away. Haha, got you! 

 

"Tell me, I won't tell anyone." I spoke as he looked at me before sighing.

"Fine, I'm a gangster."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

a/n: 

so hey guys! It has been really long since I've updated this. I'm so sorry guys. I'm just really busy with school, homework and life. 

My exam's finally finish! So I'm trying to go on a update rampage haha! 

I'll definately update soon if I could during the weekdays if I don't have any thing on. But I would like to thank you guys for tremendous support eventhough it is only 3 chapters! It's kind of boring tbh, but I'll try my best guys. 

And hey you, be sure to upvote or leave a comment if you haven't or not intending to! It would mean lots to me hehe. Enough crap. Love you guys!