Bangtan Boys

Jeon Jungkook, I hate you!

 Thanks to xbtsljoe for upvoting!

Just first chapter and I didn't expect to receive so much love already! I thought it would be long before I get that much comments hahah. Thanks guys! <3


Chapter 2 : Bangtan Boys

 

--

 

Jihyun's pov;

 

" omma, I'm getting married to Jihyun." Jungkook spoke with a smirk on his face. 

I widened my eyes, is that guy serious? Is he insane? How could he just easily agree to it? 

" how about you Jihyun?" Jungkook's mum, Mrs Jeon asked as I gave Jungkook the ' are you serious' face. He just smirked arrogantly as I scoffed. Trying to act cool?

" mom, I agree too." I spoke with a smirk on my face.

" perfect!" Mdm Jeon squealed as she smiled happily, " I can't believe this. I thought it would take weeks to persuade both of you. You guys are such an angels, it would be perfect to make us a grandchild after getting married!"

 

 Jihyun and Jungkook's parents both smiled, " it would be great. Since we're getting old soon."

I widened my eyes as I fiddled with my fingers, have babies with Jungkook that arrogant jerk? No way. I promise I will only do that with the person I loved. Not Jungkook. Pfft, I would never ever do 'it' with that jerk. 

" sure. Just wait. " Jungkook answered as I widened my eyes. 

" what?" I croaked as Jungkook smiled evilly at me. Damn, he's such a ert! 

" you promised, Jungkook-ah." Mdm Jeon smiled as she squealed happily along with my mom. 

Sorry mom, dream on. 

 

" you guys would get married in 2 weeks' time. Enough time to get everything we would need." Mdm Jeon assured as I nodded, " sure, I'll be going with Jihyun. We would be going out together. " Jungkook winked as I faked a smile at him. So fake, trying to act sweet? Ew. 

" aw, look at them! Getting together fast." My mother squealed as I rolled my eyes. I can't believe she's enjoying it, 

" bye!" Jungkook waved goodbyes as I bowed. He held my wrist until he get out of the house. 

 

I looked around before saying, " act is over. Nice acting, you could go to KBS company to act." I mocked as he rolled his eyes, " very funny, just tag along with them. Idiot. Or else you're gonna get nagged to death. " Jungkook spoke as his phone ringed. 

" I've to go." Jungkook spoke as he ran off. 

I scoffed, he left me alone! Without even saying a goodbye? What a jerk. 

I walked around the streets as I glanced at the couple necklace on display. 

 

Valentine's day is 2 weeks away. After I got married, well. It's alright, at least I'm not single. 

I stared at the necklace dreamily as I looked at the offer, ' couples get a 20% off!' 

Oh my, it's totally worthy! I sighed as I dragged myself away from the display. 

Well. An idea popped out of my mind as I thought of Jungkook. Shrugging the thought away, nah. That jerk won't even bother to come out with me to buy the necklace. 

*oof*

I falled on my as I rubbed my , " ow." I whined as a hand is stretched out to me. I placed my hand on the guy's hand as he pulled me up without any effort. Gosh, he's certainly strong! " oh my god. Sorry." 

I looked up to him as I quickly lowered my head immediately. Oh My Gosh, it has been long since I saw a handsome guy. 

He's drop dead gorgeous! That orange hair, tall and lean structure. Plus his gorgeous looks and husky voice. Omg, that's a guy to die for! 

" are you alright?" He asked as I shyly nod, gosh. Why am I acting like this. He apologized as I signaled it's okay. 

Damn, I'm acting as if i was mute. 

" what's your name?! You can call me V!" 

" Jihyun. " I muttered as I run off. Oh my god. That guy. 

 

I heard him mentioning his name, V? It's really unique though. 

I walked back to my house with his name keep echoing in my head.

 

 

 

V's pov; 

 

 

 I was strolling on the streets with my headphones on as I looked around the place. It has been 3 days since I came here, I've been to California for 2 years before returning to Korea.

Damn, I had already forgotten most of the place within a year? I was walking along the streets as I bumped into someone. 

 

I fall back as I balanced myself before seeing who I bump into. 

" oh my god, sorry!" I spoke as I squat down. 

She whined in pain as I put out my hand, helping her up.

She looked at me with those big, innocent eyes before lowering her head. She seems to be thinking of something as I asked. " are you alright?" 

She nodded shyly as I chuckle silently. 

 

" what's your name? You can call me V." I introduced blindly. Gosh, you're being a idiot right now.

Kim Taehyung, is this you? Are you Kim Taehyung, the cold-hearted jerk? 

" Jihyun." She muttered. What a nice name though. 

 

I've never been that nice to people, but this girl made me change my attitude towards her. You're such a douche Kim Taehyung.

" I will get going. B-Bye!" She waved shyly as she ran off. She's really cute! I smiled sliently as I heard someone's voice.

" Taehyung? Oh my god." I looked at the person who is calling my name. 

" hyung. You're back!" Jungkook cried out as I chuckled at his reaction.

" Kookie." I called out as Jungkook frowned. 

 

" tsk. Still the same Kim Taehyung. But I think ever since you came back from California. You have became crazy and not to mention. A douche."  

" you rascal. Shut up." I hissed at him as he let out a playful laugh.

" just came back and you had already hook up a girl? What's her name? She looks familiar though. " Jungkook asked curiously as he looked around for you who have left. 

 

I smacked his head as he winced in pain, " shut up, you ain't snatching her from me." I laughed at Jungkook. He always meddle into my business. But I don't mind, he won't spit it out or snatch it away.

 

He knows my deepest secrets and he is someone I could rely on.

" let's go to our usual hideout. I missed being there."

I spoke as Jungkook laughed, " when you weren't here. Jimin had problem handling with people. You always help him when he gets badly injured. "

" really? I missed joking around with that guy." I laughed as I got into his car.

 

 

 


 

 

 

" aye, wassup bro?"  Namjoon, known as Rap Monster when he goes into other matters, spoke as he came with a hug. 

" aren't we being too gay?" I laughed as I saw the other members and J-hope, pretending to cry tears of joy. 

" yay, hyung!" Jimin squealed happily as I laughed at his reaction. Gosh, Jimin can just be a 10 years old kid with his attitude and his voice. 

We talked about what happened when I wasn't around and what happened when Jimin got into fights. Apparently, he was frowning all the way when we are teasing him. " oh shut up! I'm just not skilled enough!" Jimin argued as we laughed at his reaction. 

The day soon passed as J-hope groaned, " guess what guys?" He asked as we looked at him. 

" what?" Suga asked.

 

" it's Monday tomorrow. And it means school!" J-hope cheered in a sarcastic way as we groaned. 

" and we're changing school tomorrow. Isn't that great." J-hope added as Jungkook groaned.

 

Well, being the youngest. He had the most fans. When it's Valentine's day, Jungkook's locker is overloaded with stuff. Which annoyed Jungkook, what annoyed Jungkook the most is that.

He had no idea how his 'fans' knew his locker combination. 

" Valentines's next month. It's enough for you to get a gazillion of fans already."

 

I praised as Jungkook rolled his eyes, " aren't you with the locker full of letters? I read some of them. But you threw them away." Jungkook spoke as I laughed. 

" I was happy being y, free and single. I don't want any love confessions." I spoke coolly as Jimin gave me a thumbs up as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He has a girlfriend to be honest, Park Jinhee. Probably the most annoying girl I ever met, the most horrible girl Jimin ever met. The most flirtous girl J-hope met, the most tiest girl Jin ever met. The most cold-hearted girl Suga ever met, and the worst girlfriend she is to Jungkook. Damn, I listed all her flaws. 

 

" when are you gonna break up with that ." Jimin asked as I bit my lower lip, trying to control the laugh that is going to erupt. 

" who?" 

" park Jinhee." 

" what the , Jimin." Jungkook looked at him, amused. 

" honestly I've been bearing for her for a month. Haha, tomorrow. I will when I leave this school." 

" great. Which school you're going to?" I asked Jungkook as he frowned, " Shinhwa high. Apparently leaving for m-" Jungkook paused as Namjoon frowned. " who?" We questioned in unison as Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

" wife." 

" WHAT?" We widened our eyes. We were really shocked. " what the hell Jungkook. Is this great news to me?" 

 

 

 

Jihyun's pov:

 

" Kim Jihyun! Get your down here!" My mother screamed as I came racing down the stairs. " 5 seconds late. Congrats." My mother spoke in a sarcastic tone as I smiled innocently.  

" oops?" I faked a gasp as my mother glared at me, " I'm not gonna tolerate your nonsense anymore Jihyun from the day you're married to Jungkook." I frowned. Oh why mom. A happy mood and you talk about that jerk which brings my mood down. 

" let's not talk about him okay?" I faked a smile as I picked a piece of egg with my chopsticks and put it into my mouth. 

" if you insist. " My mom spoke before eating dinner, " and Jungkook would be going to your school. We decide it's the best if he's in your school and could protect you from all those bullies out in your school."

 

I literally spit out the egg in my mouth as my mother frowned at the mess I made. 

" eat properly will you," my mother nagged as I gagged, " mom, this is so ridiculous!" 

" I find it perfectly fine. Jihyun, y-" 

" I could fight against the bullies. See?" I spoke as I made a boxing move. 

 

" single handled? No way. Jungkook could keep a watch on you and protect you." 

" mo-" 

" which idiot got beaten up, thinking she could handle 10 guys and end up in the hospital?" My mom asked as I rolled my eyes. It's true.

Those guys were trying to take revenge for their friend which I beaten up and got into the hospital. He was simply trying to me by dragging me to a isolated area. 

I could have been killed probably by those 10 guys, if my group weren't there.

" mom. I still alive and jumping!" I spoke as my mother glared at me, " learn your mistakes madam. Don't be too complacent. What if that group of stupid gangster friend of yours weren't there?" 

 

" mom! They are not stupid. And they were my best friends." I spoke, I'm really pissed at her. I know she's concerned about me. But she just can't stop meddling with my stuff since she had got a husband again.

Did I mention that my father is actually my step-father? 

 

" quit arguing Jihyun. Finish eating and finish that book I've bought for you." My mother came with a bag in her hands as I sighed heavily. " this is the 5th book I'm reading this month. And all you bought for me was all about life, blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes as my mother glared at me. 

" fine. Don't read it then. You'll regret it." My mother spoke as I groaned as I snatched the bag away from her.

My mother grinned in victory as I sighed as I fished out the book. However, I almost drop the book as I widened my eyes. " oh my god mom. H-How did you get this?!" I stuttered as I glanced at the title. Insurgent.

Basically one of the books that everyone is wanting to buy, yet it is always out of stock since the movie, Divergent came out. 

" you're the best!" I hugged my mother excitedly as my mother spoke, " hah. Of course." 

 

 

 

Next morning, I woke up early as I've to meet her friends. Tiffany and Yuri, my best friends since young. I've dressed up in a crop tee and skater skirt along with my red converse shoes. 

" Hyun!" 

I turned my head to find Yuri and Tiffany smiling at me sweetly as they approached me. " ohhh, pretty!" Yuri praised as I smiled shyly. But they're more pretty than me.

We walked into the school together as all eyes were on us. Probably the boys then the girls. But somehow, the girls are gossiping about something that makes me curious to death. 

 

" what's wrong?" Tiffany asked one of the boys who was standing at the gate, blushed as he stuttered, " t-there is going to be a-a new group of b-boys joining, they're called Bangtan boys."

He lowered his head as Tiffany turned towards us, " there's a new group of boys coming! They're called Bangtan boys! So interesting! I'm already sick of the boys here!" Tiffany cheered as Yuri smiled happily. I rolled my eyes. 

Apparently Jungkook's group is going to come, I know it already. 

" here they are!" Yuri squealed as I watched a group of 7 walking in, they are tall, handsome, hot and cute. I looked at each of the people faces as I recognized. Jungkook. Oh dear lord. And then the guy he is talking to, he looks extremely familiar. 

Orange hair and really hot. I watched him, the orange haired guy staring at me and pointing to me to Jungkook.

 

I widened my eyes as I watched Jungkook smirking at me. I recognized him! He's the so called V. And V looking at me, soon all of the members looked at me. 

Great, I'm now the centre of attention. 

 

 

 

Authors note;

the response from you guys are so much! I didn't expect it since it's my first Jungkook story. This chapter is probably boring. I guess. Next chapter would be definitely be more interesting. /leaks spoilers everywhere.

 With intro from most of the characters, I guess you guys could know them better. Hehe. To make you guys more excited(?), here's the next chapter preview. 

 

Chapter 3 preview: 

" you're really pretty." V smiled as I blushed at his compliment. To make my heart go crazier, he tucked my hair behind my ear. Well, I just died there. 

-

" whose your husband?" 

" Jeon Jungkook."