Agreement

Jeon Jungkook, I hate you!

thanks to jesse_panda for upvoting! you're the first! love you! & Karen5589 <3

 

Chapter 1 : Agreement

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Jihyun's pov; 

 

Damn, school is so damn stressful! Gosh, even a weekend break couldn't even make me feel relaxed and stress free. I strolled into the convience store as I purchase some chocolate, Hershey cookie n cream.

Gosh, that's my favourite! Ripping the wrapper off, I nibbled on the corner of the chocolate as I walked into the house. " i'm back." I called out as I head upstairs to my room. 

I place my hot pink jansport bag and my english books on the table as I heard knockings on the door. " jihyun-ah, come outside! I've something to say to you." My father called out as I widened my eyes. When both of my parents called me for a talk,  it means somethin bad.

. I walked towards the sofa as I crossed my leg, continue eating my chocolate. 

" there's something about me and my mother you need to know." My father spoke as I raised my eyebrows, hmm. interesting.

 

" you know we go by old tradition. We somehow believe in that since we have gone through it." My mother spoke as my mouth made a 'o' shape.  But... gone through what? 

" what?" I asked as my father smiled at me, this is freaking me out. 

" arranged marriage." My father spoke as I just nodded my head. Wait. What?! 

 

" you have to go through that of course. That means you have to get married, with someone. Since you're already 18." My father spoke as those words slowly process through my mind. OH MY HOLY FREAKING GOD. 

" what?!" I widened my eyes as I literally just drop my precious chocolate on the floor.

 

" kim jihyun. You're getting married." My father annouced as I swear one big atomic bomb has just been dropped above my head. 

" i didn't agreed! P-Plus, i'm too young to!" I agrue as my mother replied, " me and your father are also in an arranged marriage." My father added, " plus we're even 18 too."

 

" heyyy. Now it's the 21st century not the time before when you guys had to." I argued as my father frowned, " you know me. No use arguing. You'll get married, on the following week." 

" go get changed, wear decently. We're gonna meet your in-laws." My mother speaks as I pouted at her, hoping she will help to convince father to stop this marriage. 

" aegyo won't work on me. Go get change." My mother speaks strictly. urgh, even my mother is in this.

 

can someone save me from this bull i'm facing right now.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's pov; 

 

 

 

" Shaking it up, Shaking it up. Dad, Just how exactly did dad ask mom ou-" 

* ring ring*

I fished out my phone from my pocket as the members groaned, " yah! We're practicing in th-" Jimin nagged as I showed him a shush sign. He sighed as the members closed the music.  Mom. I groaned as I press the answer button, " yoboseyo." 

" yah, jeon jungkook. Better stop playing around with those friends of yours. Come back home right now, me and appa has something to tell you. " My mother screamed through the phone. I put the speaker away from my ear once she start screaming.

I rolled my eyes as I replied, " we're not playing. We're dancing. D.A.N.C.I.N.G. " The members looked at me with curiousity spelled on their face.

" if you're not coming home now, there goes your stupid bmw." My mom threatened.

I widened my eyes, her and her threatening. " fine fine. Can't we speak through the phone?" I groaned as I signalled to my members that I've to go home. They nodded as they continued to practice, for the incoming concert, why must the dancing club be involved? I want to get out of that ty school though. 

" this is something really important to your future. Your love life. " 

I widened my eyes, " Love?!"

My mother chuckled coldly at the phone as she speaks, " 10 minutes. bye." She sang at I sped through the stairs. 10 minutes is just so short to reach my house, gangnam.

 

 

--

 

 

I walked into the house as I saw my mom smiling widely at me. I raised my eyebrows as I look at her suspicious attitude towards me, what is wrong with her? 

" sit, kook." My father commanded as I sat on the sofa with looking at both of them suspiciously. First, they're acting suspicious and serious. Second, it involves with my lovelife? What's next huh. " apparently you've been dating countless girls. Going out to clubs, and being gangster?" My father asked in a serious tone as I frowned, he and his spy. 

" yeah?" I replied, trying to not being rude. But I seriously hate it when someone interfers with my life. How old am I already? I can do what I want right? 

" so we're gonna settle this problem of yours." My mother spoke as I mumbled, " oh." 

" so... we will wait till your wife comes." My father spoke as I widened my eyes, " wait, what?!" I couldn't believe what I just heard, is this for real?

 

*dingdong* 

 

" Oh my god, here they are! Jungkook!" My mother spoke loudly as I jumped from the sofa in shock as she opened the door to a family of three. 

" Anna, I miss you so much!" My mother spoke in fluent english, I could understand, being born in Australia and living there for almost 16 years. My mother and a lady in her 40s hugged each other as I looked away in disgust.

 

 

" I miss you too, Lynn. Oh, is this your daughter?" The lady spoke back in english as I diverted my attention to a girl wearing white pullover and short denim pants with her long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders. Well, she got swag. 

" annyeongsayo. Kim Jihyun iminda." She bowed as she put a smile over her face. She's pretty beautiful to be honest, but I ain't falling for her, I got Yoorin. 

" Yah, Jeon Jeongguk! " My mother glared at me as I put on a fake smile on my face, " annyeongsayo, Jungkook iminda." I spoke, I didn't liked my real name, I prefered Jungkook. But it ended up being called Jungkookie by Suga hyung. 

 

The girl, so called Jihyun, glanced at me for awhile before looking elsewhere, nice reaction. I scoffed sliently as my mother dragged me towards the sofa, she tighten her grip on my arm as I groan, " ow." She glared at me to behave, here we go again~

" urm, so the reason they are hear, I bet you already know, Jihyun." My mother smiled sweetly as I snickered as I felt my mother's glare on me. 

" i don't know." I spoke as my mother grinned at me, " I'm telling you now then." 

" Hm." I said boredly as my mother continued. 

" Jeongguk, you're getting married to Jihyun." My mother spoke as the families smiled except for me and that Jihyun.

 

" what?!" I widened eyes as I watched Jihyun with her not amused face,  " ommmaaa!" I whined as I heard a mumble from Anna, which I assumed is Jihyun's mother. " look, jiyhyun. You'll love him. He's really cute." I smirked at her as I felt her shooting daggers at me. 

" no way omma. He's ugly." Jihyun criticized as I widened my eyes. 

" you ain't prettier." I whispered as I felt her glare on me. Her face goes darker as I smirked at her, god. She's really fun to tease. 

An idea came to my mind as I spoke to my mother, " omma." 

 

" I've decide to get married to Jihyun."

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

a/n; 

so how was it guys? 

This is just the first chapter of jungkookxoc story. <3

It's pretty short but it's my first time writing with this kind of layout so...bear with me and my crappy story xD

sorry for the long delay tho, I had exams the previous weeks. I'll probably update again next week during my school holidays!

leave a comment or upvote and click the heart shape button on the main page! <3