Final

Recorder

Chanyeol woke up by the sounds of the birds chirping. The sun rays sinking through his skin. He lazily open his eyes and lay on his stomach to burry his face into the pillow while his body is rolled in the duvet. The smell of the pillow is very intoxicating. A vanilla stawberry scent. He'll never get tired of that certain scent. The scent of his love one. He smiled to himself. After his daydreaming his head is pounding due to his hangover. It feels like something is being knocked on his head repeatedly. He's strugling to remember the night before when he's dragged out of his thougths whe he heard a certain voice...

 

*press*

 

"Goodmorning chanyeollie~ Do you had a good sleep? Get up sleepy head, I'll cook for you. Come on~"

 

"Goodmorning Baekkie. Your voice is really nice you know? I love you." He replied.

 

He smiled. He really love to wake up welcomed by that voice. A voice that he can't live without. That voice gives him a tingling fuzz y feeling where even when he's really down, he cannot stop himdelf from smiling. The owner of tha voice is his life. Now he caught himself blushing just by the thought of him.

 

He went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. While brushing his eyes is caught by the red toothbrush lying beside his cup. He picked it up and touched the embossed letters...

 

BAEKHYUN

 

He can fell the sting on his eyes so he clean himself and went to the closet to get some pajama and a shirt. 

 

*press*

 

"Chanyeollie~ I got you soem fresh clothes. Come here and change so that you'll be comfortable."

 

Chanyeol walked to their shared closet and he changed himself. He pick up the recorder from his night stand and went to the kitchen.

 

*press*

 

"Chanyeollie~ Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?"

 

"Awww Baekkie, you're so sweet. Don't bother to cook for me I know Kyungsoo left me some food in the microwave. Just sit beside me while eating ok?" He replied while laughing to himself.

 

He went to the table hadling the food Kyungsoo left for him. He sit down at poke his food. I doesn't look apetizing for him, he's searching for a certain food. He wants bacon and eggs.

 

"Ahhh, Kimchi Fried Rice again? Baekkie, come back now, I miss your bacon and eggs."

 

He pressed the recorder placed beside him.

 

*press*

 

"Goodmorning chanyeollie~ Do you had a good sleep? Get up sleepy head, I'll cook for you. Come on~"

 

He felt a prick on his eyes...

 

"Baek, why are you repeating what you said earlier? Huh?"

 

*press*

 

"Chanyeollie~ I got you soem fresh clothes. Come here and change so that you'll be comfortable."

 

The he felt a pair of teardrops rolling on his cheeks. He doesn't cafe is a snot is comming out of his nose.

 

He stood up and sat down beside the wall.

 

"Baek.. I miss you so much.. Please come back." He's now sobbing non stop.

 

He held on his chest tightly. His heart aches so much. Liki it's being pounded.

 

"Why Baekhyun, why do you have to leave me.. It's to early."

 

The recorder fell from the table.

 

"Chanyeollie~ Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?"

 

Chanyeol shouted Baekhyun's name . He shouted on the top of his lungs. He don't care if his neighbors reported him, he doesn't care when he's like this. When he's in so much pain.

 

Kyungsoo and Kai harshly opened the door. Kyungsoo scooped his head at brush yung hair with his hands.

 

"Chanyeol.. we know it's hard for you to accept the truth, but.. but..." Kyungsoo stuttered because of his muffled sob. He can't resist seeing Chanyeol like this. His goofy bestfriend is now crying endlessly.

 

"Baekhyun's gone ok. Baekhyun's dead." Kai continued. Kai hunged his head down.

 

"It's os u-unfair.. it's to e-early.." Chanyeol sobs..

 

That is the second week Kyungsoo and Kai went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's house to calm him down. He can' t accept the fact that Baekhyun died, that Baekhyun is now gone. He's only clinging in his recorder. The recorder that holds Beakhyun's voice.. The voice that he truly adores. He even miss Baekhyun's nagging, anything.. he just wants to hear Baekhyun's voice in any way..

 

 

"Baekhyun.. please.. p-please c-come back to me.."

 

This is a new day for Kai and Kyungsoo to cheer their devastated friend.

 


 

A/N: Ok.. ;_________;