2

You'll get what you want.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungjong couldn't calm down, even under the cold shower. His thoughts kept reminding him what happened earlier, that one person, that one strange kiss. The rest of the day after their performance in KBS Open Concert in Los Angeles till they arrive to their Hotel, he tried to stay away from Myungsoo as much as possible, he was too embarrassed.

 

"Of course, I should be… reading FanFic of me and him, and the worst part is its RATED!!!…God, i wish i'll have this power to return time, every time I think of it I get even more ashamed of myself. And what the hell was with that kiss? Was he just teasing me because I read those? Would he know that I actually got by that kiss?...I guess not…I hope not. In that case I should better leave the Infinite, am i being over reacting? . But he kissed me… god!!! its not normal for two boys kissing each other,  Good thing were not in South Korea and wont be sleeping in our shared room in our dorm it will be totally awkward, but luck still by my side, i'll be sharing hotel room with Hoya hyung."


When he had finished his shower he put a towel around his waist and stepped into the hotel room which was lit by one single lamp on the nightstand. He switched on the tv and then looked at the other bed to check if Hoya, had already come here or not. There were some suitcases, but they weren't belong to Hoya instead it belongs to, 

 

“Hi Sungjongie, getting ready to sleep?” a voice filled the room.

 

I froze were i was standing, i know very well who the owner of that sweet voice so much. 

 

“Hoya hyung desperately wanted to switch room with me, he said he wanted to discuss something with Dongwoo hyung for their upcoming comeback for Infinite H and he don't want you or me to be disturb by them talking. so here i am agreeing switching rooms with him, hope you don't mind” Myungsoo sitting on the edge of bed in a dark corner, checking pictures in his camera. He spoke calmly.

 

“Oh really?”  oh really? Oh really?! What the hell is “oh really”?! Is that all you can say? Lee Sungjong!!! Oh sure, now you won’t look nervous at all.

 

“Yes.”  He sounded just as calm as if nothings happens earlier that day in their dressing room. 

 

Sungjong swallowed, his palms were sweaty, so nervous he was. He decided to just act casually, so he turned around to grab his boxers with slightly trembling hands, when he noticed that his

Please log in to read the full chapter