1

You'll get what you want.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Infinite members just finished doing their hair and make-up, I was sitting alone at one of our dressing rooms doing random stuff on my laptop when Myungsoo hyung walked in with a plate of food in his hands. He grabbed a drink and sat down at the side of the table.

“Eat well Hyung” I said.

“Thank you. but not really that hungry though”, Myungsoo hyung said, and he took a sip of his drink.

As Myungsoo hyung was drinking, I started ranting. I don’t know what I was talking about, something about fan girls, my eyes wandered around the room, but when my eyes met Myungsoo’s I noticed he was looking at me half smilingly, a certain happiness in his eyes, his dimpled smile.

I turned right to look behind me, then I looked the other way… no one's here, just him and me. Then I looked at him again, now his eyes were smiling cheekily. I touched my hair, my face and asked him “is there something on my face? Why are you smiling like that? Something with my clothes?”

he chuckled.

“What?!” Now I started to feel anxious.

“You’re just look so cute when you’re talking like that” He said while looking down and poking his chopsticks in his food.

“Like what?”

“Just… randomly ranting…” A silence filled the room.

“So!” Myungsoo hyung looked up and made signs to just forget what just happened.

“Whate are you doing?” He stood up and walk towards me, to look at the screen of my laptop.

“Oh just random stuff” as I tried to click away the site I was reading.

But you know, damn those stupid laptop scroll pads! I was too late and Myungsoo hyung whispered.

“A gasp

Please log in to read the full chapter