6

Disappeare then Reappear

Lay was finally able to clam down Xao Rin an put him to bed. He walked down the stairs into the living room were Kyungsoo, Kai, Heecul and Siwon were. " do you have any idea who took him!", Heechul said as he drank some water. Lay laid his head on the back of the couch and closed his eyes.

Flash back:

Lay grabbed Xao Rins hand as people ran around them. " mommy!", Xao Rin kaept yelling as Lay saw who it was that picked upTao. " Kris!", Lay shouted as more figures surrounded them. Lay watched astried to run to them but was picked up by Kris. " TAO!", Lay creamed out before he dissappeard. Lay meant to run after them but shots started to fire even more. people were falling down. Lay covered Xao Rin with his body as they ran out.

Lay opened his eyes again and sighed. " god please let him be alright!"

Tao looked up at Kris as Kris explained wat he did for a living. " I work for a secret orginazation that is bent on bringing down the U.S., I came here ten years ago to steal a type of computer technology that could be used to alter missile codes." Henry and Tao both looked dumbfounded. " Xao Rin was my partner, while we were acting like college students." " so francliy this whole time i've been lied to", Tao said glaring at Kris. Kris rubbed the back of his neck. " I only lied about the student part, but Tao I really did love you and Xao Rin. I didn't want to leave its just my superiors would've killed you." " so im guessing Xao Rin wasn't killed by accident", Tao said. Kris shook his head, " I was told to kill him after he slipped up on a mission." Tao through the glass cup that was in front of him at Kris. " YOU DISGUST ME, LEAVE THIS TIME AND NEVER COME BACK!" Zouhmi came into the living room with a broom. " we can't leave you alone now, becaue if we do then the North Koreans will kill you",Zouhmi said. " what?" Kris sighed, " I never really left you Tao, I always kept tabs on you, I always watched from afar." Zouhmi sat down on the floor. " the north koreans and the chinese were getting U.S. information codes from your older brother, some how it got out that he was planning on double crossing North Korea and China both by selling us out to the U.S., the chinese can't do anything right now because the U.S. is watching very closely but North Korea can beacause you guys are right next to each other." Tao rubbed his head. Zouhmi looked at Henry. " we were told to retrieve a computer chip that your father had here in Seoul, the chip contains tons of military data on it. but before we coul find out anything he was killed." " so now", Kris said standing up, " the north is after you and the rest of your famil for that chip." "I-I have no clue what your talking about", Henry said. " your father must've planted the chip on you, in a place you'd never guess." Henry thought about for a minute, " maybe its at your house uncle in my suitcase", Henry said. " well then we better go check", Zouhmi said grabbing the car keys. " wait a minute hold up, what makes you think i'll just let you walk into my life and tell me-", Tao didn't finish his sentence before Kris started talking. " please Zitao I understand that your mad at me for what I did but ket me protect you." Tao huffed his breath and walked out the door. " when I get home my husband is going to kill you."

Lay was alone in the livng room with a bottle of vodka across from him. " what the hell could they be doing", he thought as he downed another drink. He knew Jris wouldn't hurt Tao, but Tao was his wife they had been married for ten years. Lay was puring another drink when he heard the door click. He quickly got off the couch an ran to the door as it opened. " glad to see you still look the same." Lay punched the figure dead in the nose. " Lay", Tao said running up to him giving him a hug. " nice to see you again to Wu Yifan, Lay said as he punched him again.