Final

Back To You

 

Kim Joonmyun. I am love him again when I once had decided to stop love him and turn on to love Chanyeol. During that time, I tried not to think Joonmyun for every second in my life.

It makes me feel guilty, Joonmyun never mad at me. How much I hurt him, he never angry and he never try to avoid me. He always stay around me as if to keep me save, even though he had no obligation to do so.

Joonmyun was too good. He was always smiling and I knew he wanted to cry. He always said he was fine and I know he's not fine. I just want him to scold or yell at me when I decided to leave him. But what he did was give me a hug and let me go.

In fact, my feet slowly move towards a high-rise apartment building at Apgujong area. With my hearts pounding as the first time I reveal my feelings to his. Like the first time to touch his skin. Like when his eyes only looked at me.

Joonmyun opened his apartment door, after the bell rang five times. Just as usual, he put his smile on his handsome face. But unfortunately, I'm not in the mood to smile back.

I realized his hair color changed. It's no longer black or brown, but blonde one. And I think it matches the color of his skin color is colored like milk.

"What wrong?" he asked and he looking worried when I did not say anything as he let me enter into his apartment. "Are you sick?"

Joonmyun took me sit in couch and look back at me.

'It's okay, I'm fine.' I want tell to him, but I’m just shake my head as an answer of his question.

Joonmyun cupped my face with his palms and lift it up until he can see me through my eyes. "I know there's something wrong with you."

I smiled weakly. “Why you always know about me?”

“How many years do you think that I’ve known you? It has been almost 10 years, sweetheart.”

“Why you always call me sweetheart?”

He chuckled as his hand reached out to fix my bangs and I like the way he did that. “Why you always ask me ‘why’?”

“Why don’t you just answer your question? I wanna hear your answer first,” said Joonmyun again.

“I dunno…”

“Come on. I know you know it. Just tell me, sweetheart.” He teasing me. He loved to teasing me. Like now, he put his left hand around my waist and another hand my hair. He pulled me closer to him until I can feel his warm breath over my face. He just to close from me.

He makes my heart flutter like crazy. There is a desire in my mind to kiss his lips until he run out of breath. I even can’t make my head move from this potition. I swallow and could not think of anything other than his lips. I miss the way he kiss me. It's passionately but not force. It’s soft but not rough.

“Joonmyun…” I look deep at his eyes.

“Yes, sweetheart.” His lips is less than an inch from mine.

Without I realize, I raised my hand and slipped that at the back of his head, between the strands of his hair.

“I think I still love you.”

With that, Joonmyun’s lips crashed on to mine. I pushed by his suddenly lip attack and I was leaning on my back on the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he bitting my upper lips and I let his tongue into my mouth. There’s no hesitation and no rush.

I broke the kiss when I felt his hand slipped under my blouse and rubbed my stomach and the other hand endure his body on the top of me. “Joonmyun, it tickles.”

“At least I make you smile, I don’t like to see you sad,” he whispered to my ear and began kiss me again. I wear a blouse that expose my shoulders, and that give Joonmyun  the freedom to kiss my shoulder. “I miss you. I miss to kiss you like this.”

I cupped his face and brought it closer to my face. “Sorry, my fault. I never do that again.” He smile as he my hair gently.

“Stay here for tonight,” he begged.

“And make my mom wonder where her daughter sleep? No.”

“Your mother will not mind if you ‘sleep’ with me tonight,"Joonmyun smirked and pulled out his cellphone from his pocket.

He ignored my words and pressed something on his cell phone and took it close with his ear before saying, "Eomonim, do not you mind your beloved children stay and sleep in my place tonight?"

“…”

“Don’t worry, eommonim. I’ll be gentle to her. Good night~”

After he hung up, I was alarmed by his actions. "What do you mean by 'sleep' huh?”

"Can’t you guess what a man and woman do when they are sleeping together?” he gave me a very evil smirk.

Oh my to the god, don’t say he would do 'it' to me. You know what I mean with ‘it’.

Without waiting for my reaction, he lifted me up with bridal style toward his bedroom. “Yah, Kim Joonmyun! Put me down!”

“Yeah, I will put you down after we were in bed, Sweetheart. And for your information you’ll never regret having to do it with me.”

 

***

I went home from Joonmyun’s apartment the next morning after making breakfast for his. I went into my bedroom and took a bath. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw my mother sitting on the edge of my bed.

She looked at me with a curious face. “So, whether joonmyun hurt you?”

“What you mean, mom?”

“Joonmyun, you slept with him, right? Is he great on the bed? Oh, of course he is. He’s handsome and gentleman. I should discuss with Joonmyun’s parents, set the date for your wedding with Joonmyun.”

My jaw dropped. “Mom, I never have with him and  We already promise no before he marry me!”

It’s true, last night he just teasing me. After he put me down on the bed, he lefted me and he slept on the couch. But, she didn’t want to hear my defense, she looks happy after sending a short message to Joonmyun’s mom. I have never said it, Joonmyun’s mom  is a bestfriend of my mother since their childhood.

“So, when my grandson will be born?" asked my mom with excitement.

Suddenly, I felt my head was hurt.

 

END.