final

Finally we are together

Luhan and fei li were childhood friends, they gone to same shool and now they are

in the same college....

fei li loves luhan a lot,she always loved him more than a friend...

It was their final year of graduation, so fei li decided to tell luhan her feelings...

 

At school...

luhan was sitting on his chair,fei was sitting opposite to luhan in the next row.....

teacher came in,"listen class we have a new transferred student, sehun come in and please introduce your self" their teacher said......

"Annyeong haseyo sehun imnida please take care of me" sehun smiled

sehun u can sit next to luhan their teacher pointed towards luhan...

sehun went and sat beside luhan and

smiled at him,"hey im luhan and ur sehun right???"

Yes im sehun lets be good friends... "nae BFF" luhan said and they both laughed....

one thing they dint noticed that someone was watching them,it was fei li...

she was jealous because luhan never smiled at her the way he smiled at sehun....

both sehun and luhan fell for each other ,wel love at first sight.....

but they dint expressed neither luhan nor sehun.......

lunch break.........

luhan dragged sehun to cafeteria, "sehun-ah lets eat together"

sehun blushed and nodded,they were eating when fei li came and sat with them

and she started to talk to sehun as if she knows him from a long time and sehun got well along with fei li

luhan saw how close they became ,luhan said  "fei can i talk to you" , and he dragged fei out of cafe.....

luhan asked fei that if she could ask sehun whether he likes luhan or not....

"Why luhan do you love him??" fei asked and luhan nodded...

fei's heart was broken but luhan requested her to help him...fei nodded and said       

"Ok luhan il talk to him later"

 

fei sat beside sehun in the play ground after the school,fei 'i think im in love with

luhan' said sehun....hearing what sehun said fei was shocked and she had a plan in her mind [a wicked plan]

fei told luhan that sehun already has someone in his heart....luhan was disappointed....but still he wanna try his luck..

he tried to talk to sehun but sehun ignored him......

sehun was going home his mother called him,and next day sehun went back to korea.

after sehun's gone fei thought that it might me her last chance,she keep on trying   

to tell luhan and one fine day she told luhan how she felt, but luhan said that he loves sehun and im not interested in you so please leave me alone....

fei was disheartened and she decided to leave luhan and move on.....

Luhan decided to search for sehun and he went to korea..

luhan came out of airport sehun saw him and told him what he was doing here..

luhan said "cant i come and meet friend??"

sehun nodded and took luhan to his house....luhan was surprised to see the whole house was decorated.....

sehun your house is decorated is there any special occasion??

sehun nodded and said "yeah its my sister's wedding."....luhan felt relieved....

they both chatted happily and luhan took this chance and dragged sehun out of the house...

"Luhan what are you doing??" sehun asked confused

"sehun-ah i wanted to tell you how i feel about you....I LOVE YOU "

He said it finally.....but sehun said its not possible luhan....

luhan said "why?what happened?and why its not possible??do you love anyone else??"

sehun said " no thats not it ,u actually love fei li right,then why you are saying you love me" sehun look at luhan questioningly

"what???who told you that,i loved you ever since i saw you,its love at first sight" said luhan

"fei told me you love her" sehun looked down and frowned

Luhan understood everything and said " no sehun i love you and only you"

luhan bend on one knee and asked " sehun will you be mine forever " sehun looked at luhan

 held sehun's hand and said "I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU TOO LULU" said sehun and hugged him

 

 

 

So what do you think guys.....hows the story please comment.............