Part Two

In that bus on the Summer day

{Sehun POV}

"Mr? Mr? Mr?"

I open my eyes.

Gosh, I'm having nightmare.

"We have reached the destination" It is the driver. He wakes me up. I thank him and he walks away. I look at my watch. 4:45 AM.

I look to my side. I sigh.

*************

4:50 AM

"Hyung?" Kai wakes up. He sees a figure sitting on the bed. It is Chanyeol

"You're awake?" Ask Chanyeol.

"Yes, I just want to go to the toilet. How about you hyung? It’s still early." Kai looks at his phone clock.

"I don't know.. I just.. Worry..." Say Chanyeol.

"It’s about Sehun right?" Kai guesses.

"Yes. Will he be okay? I mean... yeah.. he still hasn’t go over it." Chanyeol turns his body to Kai.

"I know you know about this Min Haesoo girl." continue Chanyeol.

"Yes I do. Poor Sehun.." reply Kai.

"It’s been a year though. He must feel so guilty. I still remember the day that he cried so hard. I never saw him crying so much like that." he continues..

*************

{Sehun POV}

It’s about time. The sun is going to rise any moment now. I breathe in the fresh morning air. I can hear the sound of waves hitting the shore. I close my eyes tightly. It’s summer now. I can feel the warmth from the surrounding. I also can feel the warmth form Haesoo. I can feel Haesoo hand holding mine and she smiles at me. I smile back at her. Without I realize, tears rolling down on my cheek.

Why am I like this? Why I still can feel your presence, Haesoo? Why I still can see you smile? Why? Why is this happening to me....?

-

-

-

...when you're actually not here beside me...

I fall on my knees. I hug myself. The day Haesoo taken away from me is still fresh in my mind. I should've been there. I should've been on the same bus with you instead of going alone with car.

I'm sorry Haesoo. I am so sorry Haesoo

****flashback****

[Sehun-a.. where are you? Are you gonna be here or… you will go with car? Cause the bus will leave in any minute now. - Haesoo]

[I’m sorry, jagiya… I still got one more interview on the schedule. I think I'll go by car. Is it okay for you? -Sehun]

[It’s okay, Sehun-a. I understand. I’ll wait at the Mangsang Beach okay? See you there. Love you -Haesoo]

[Okay. Sorry again jagi. Next time we'll go together, I promise. See you later and love you too ~ -Sehun]

**********

"Until now, this is EXO. We are One! Kamsahamnida!!"

Sehun approached his manager.

"Hyung, could you send me to Mangsang Beach? I've promised someone to go there. Please.." Sehun asked.
"Just be ready in 10 minutes" replied the manager.

Sehun smiled and ran towards his room. After a few minutes, he ran back to the living room and waited for his manager to call him.

"Breaking news, a bus that's on trip going to Mangsang Beach involved in an accident. A witness said that the bus was suddenly out of the control and spun around for a few times before crashed on the right side of the road. The total number of deaths on the scene still unconfirmed but right now five passengers are confirmed dead. One of the victims named Min Haesoo, aged 20....."

Sehun's eyes started to form tears. The bag he was holding dropped on the floor.


“No… No… NO!!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guise~ How is it? XD Tell me what you think ~ X3 tell me tell me~~ XD Subscribe and upvote maybe :) _ eunhaxoxo