First Instance:

3 Times Daehyun was nice to Yongguk + 1 Time where Yongguk Returned a Favour

It was late and Daehyun noticed that the lights were on in the recording room.

Yongguk…

Knowing that the elder had a habit of working into the early hours of the morning most likely on lyrics for a song; the younger would usually let him be, head back to their dorm and sleep like the rest of the members.

However tonight he decided not to.

Entering the studio’s kitchen, the vocalist searched the cupboards until he found what he was looking for. Starting the fire Daehyun emptied the contents of the package into a small pot of water and allowed it to boil to a saucy mixture.

He knew that his hyung was a bit stressed out by all the responsibilities placed on his shoulder recently; with an upcoming album and one of the co-writer absent due to personal matters, his hyung in charge of writing all the songs himself along with the mandatory duties of being a leader.

Satisfied with the outcome of his cooking, Daehyun placed the broth in a bowl and made his way back to the passage way where he stood in front of the sound proof door.

*************

Yongguk sighed for the umpteen time as he rubbed the sleep away from his face and stared at the scribbles of black on the lined paper. It was already 1:49am and he still hadn’t figure out what track 5’s chorus should sound like. He had an idea in mind but wasn’t sure if it would flow with the rest of the song.

Needless to say he was stuck.

Stretching his arms a bit he leaned back down to continue his work but stopped when he heard a light knock on the door. Puzzled as to who could be in the studio so late other than the security guards and himself he warily got up from his seat and walked over to the metal barrier.

To his surprise there was no one on the other side. What he got was bowel of steaming hot ramen sitting neatly on a mat in front of him with a little note sticking out at the corner.

Confused but curious he brought the dish inside and rested it safely on the table away from the sheets of lyrics.

Unfolding the note he read it, a warm smile slowly forming on his lips as he did.

I know you’re working on our next album and don’t want to be disturbed but here’s a little something to keep your stomach occupied while you work.

Can’t work on an empty stomach right ㅋㅋ

Anyway we’ll try our best to help through this comeback and not give you too much trouble.

Don’t stress yourself okay

Yongguk laughed a bit and placed the note next to the mess of paper and turned to eat his little gift. Although the message came with no name he already knew who it belonged to judging by the handwriting and told himself he would have to thank the younger the next day.

True he felt a little overwhelmed by the increase in work load by if it’s one thing he appreciate were how supportive his bandmates can be in times like this.

Shaking his head at the thought of his dongsengs he spoonful of the soup and nearly choked on the salty liquid that filled his mouth.

Yup, it was Daehyun.