죄송합니다

Red Thread of Fate

I feel I need to explain why I haven't updated this story, if there was anyone at all waiting for an update.

 

First of all, I haven't had internet for a long while, so updates were impossible. And finally I got it back not too long ago.

 

Regrettably, I came back at a really bad time. I wanted to re-inspire myself by reading up on Hyun Joong... we all know how that might have gone. I won't go into detail about what we all already know, but I need to explain... or rather put into words what I haven't been able to.

 

I couldn't update. Every time I sat to write out the next chapter, my mind would become blank. All I could think of were those articles. And I would become upset again.

 

I DO NOT believe that the person he was when those things happened is the man Hyun Joong is. I don't want to come across as someone who is putting him on a pedestal, or saying he can do no wrong. Because, obviously, he can. He is only human. What I'm saying is even good people make mistakes and do things they regret. But I DO believe he is a good person.

 

I can only void my own feelings and opinions about this past month, as all of what is my own means nothing. I'm just an onlooker. Miss A forgave him, and she knows him intimately. If she can see his remorse and forgive, so can I. She's an example I'm going to follow, and I'm going to honor his wish to not chastise her.

 

With that said, I'm working on the next few chapters as I can, as my mind still goes blank. Forgive me for taking so long, and if there was anyone waiting for an update, I thank you and apologize again. I hope the rest of the story is enjoyable for whomever might come across is, as it is still a joy to me. I will have a regular chapter update in a few days.

 

Also, I'm working on my new story 'What Can Change?'. So give it a read and let me know what you think.

 

Keep 4D personality

Still supporting and

believing in Leader.

Always praying for

Healing and forgiveness.

Faith, hope, and peace.

4D Forever