Final~

Carried Away

Xiumin is like a dandelion; if you blow at it, it'll get carried away. That is exactly what Chen is trying to do; make XIumin feel carried away by none other than him. But will it work?

-

Their random encounter happened not too long. Xiumin was happily working at his parent's little Baozi shop when he came. As usual, Xiumin went up to the customer and nicely asked him, "Hello! Welcome to our little restaraunt, what would you like?"

"Hmm... I would like this please", he pointed out his order.

"One Tang Bao coming right up!" Xiumin answered happily. Cute. Chen thought as he watched him leave to the kitchen.

As  Xiumin's mom and dad finished the order, Xiumin went up to the customer and happily gave him his order. "Enjoy!" With that, he left to get other people's order.

-

As chen finished eating, he kept staring at Xiumin. He noticed him walking up to him, so he quickly looked away. Once Xiumin got there, he picked up the dishes without saying a happy "Thank you for eating here! Have a nice day!", and left.

-

With the weekend leaving, Monday came. The sun crept through the curtains of Xiumins room, making everything bright. This woke up Xiumin. He yawned cutely, hissed as his feet touched the cold floor, took a quick morning shower, put on his school uniform, and went downstairs to see his brother Luhan already making breakfast.

"Where's Umma and Abeoji?" he asked his brother.

"They decided to go to the shop a little early."

"Oh. What are you making? It smells delicious!"

"I'm glad you think so. I am making our favorite; chocolate pancakes!"

"This is why wou're the best big ever!"

"Why thank you Minseok. Now let's eat, don't want to be late right?"

"Yessir!"

-

Once they finished eating they went walking to their high school. Xiumin is a second year while Luhan is in his fourth year. When they reached their destination, they bid their farewells and went their seperate ways.

"Xiumin!!!" Lay, one of Xiumin's childhood friends, ran up to him. 

"What is it Lay??" he asked nicely.

"Guess who just confessed to me?!"

"Was it Suho?"

"How did you know?!"

"Just a lucky guess."

"Anyways, Ah!! I'm just so happy! I've been waiting for him to ask me out!"

*ring*

"Come on hyung, let's go to class and you can tell me all that happened okay?"

"Okay Xiumin lets go!"

As they ran, Xiumin bumped into somebody. " Watch where you're going!"

"M-mianhe-yo." Xiumin bowed fast and ran to his class, but was stopped when a firm hand gripped his wrist. "What the-? Oh! It's you from the shop!"

"Yep, and it's Chen to you." he answered a little harsh.

"Oh um, well, Chen it's nice to know your um name but, can you um let go of my wrist? I need to go to class..."

"And why should I? You're cute and I like that. Why don't we just skip class and let me take you?" he said that last part sensually making Xiumin blush a little, but he snapped back to reality as he noticed he was gonna be late to class. He got out of his grip and said, "No thanks. I rather die than do that with you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to class.", and with that, Xiumin left to class leaving a smirking Chen.

-

Xiumin is a good student. Always making straight A's, having perfect attendance, nice to everyone, and is cute and innocent. He is the exact opposite of Chen. He's a rebel, barely passing all his classes, misses out almost everyday, harsh attitude to everyone unless it's his friends, and is handsome; not cute. He's not so innocent either. He's the player of the school. Always get who he wants just by giving his famous charn; a smile. How he became like that no one knows. Maybe that's why Xiumin answered mean than how he normally answers; because he remembered who Chen was. Jongdae. A friend who distanced himself from Xiumin and changed personalities during the years. Maybe he acted like that because he saw him flirting with his brother and always got caught by Luhan's boyfriend; Sehun, not once, not twice, but five times. Maybe because he always hollers at him everyday. Maybe it's because they used to be the best of childhood friends until Chen distanced from him since middle school. Yea, maybe that's why...

-

As school ended the two brothers met up with their childhood friends; Tao, Lay, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun at a park. What they didn't know was that Chen and his friends were also going to that same park. All six of them were surprised to see them, but it all ended in a second as they ran up to their respectful partners except for Chen and Xiumin. The atomsphere was all lovey-dovey, making Chen and Xiumin akward. The happy couples suddenly dragged both of them into the forest close by. Baekhyun spoke out of all of them and said, " Look guys, ever since Jongdae distanced away from you for reasons unknown-" he slightly smirked while quickly giving a glance at Chen "- all of us can't be the childhood friends we once were, and it's sad. So we made a plan, and we are going to leave you two here while we stay at the park. Once you're done making up, text any of us and we'll happily find you! Bye-Bye!~" as they were all leaving Baekhyun quickly added, "Carry him like you always wanted to!" and with that, all of them left, leaving the two here in the forrest.

"W-wait! Hyung! Don't leave me!!" Xiumin cried out. He tried looking for them, but to no avail. He sighed. His friends can be so stupid at times. He forgot that Chen was following him, so he wont get lost all alone.

"Ehem.."

"..."

"Um hello I exist too!" Chen exclaimed.

"O-oh! Mianhe."

"So are we lost or not?"

"Yes, we are lost. All alone in this big forrest."

"Then we can finally have our alone time if you know what I mean." Chen said as he smirked. Xiumin just sighed and sat on the ground.

-

An hour has passed and no one has said a word to eachother after Chen's remark. Chen decides to sit next to Xiumin without neither saying a word. A few minutes later, Xiumin spoke- "Why did you change?"

"What  do you mean?"

"Why did you change?" he said a little bit louder, which changed Chen back to his oldself (if that makes any sense :P).

"I can't really tell you..."

"Why not?"

"..."

"Why." When he noticed he still hasn't answered, he started to leave. "Fine. Don't tell me. I'm going to find my own way out."

"Wait! I'll tell you." he stopped Xiumin from walking away. "Just... Just sit down and I'll tell you." Xiumin did just that. "Well, while we were younger and still hanged out out, I started to grow these feelings for you, and since I didn't know about love, I let it go. But when we were in our first year in middle school, those feeling grew more and more, and I realized that I liked you. So on, I tried everything to make you see my feelings for you. From gifts to flowers to dates you called 'hangouts'. I thought you would get it but you only saw everything as bestfriends. It hurt to see that I kept being friendzoned, so... I just... gave up. I distanced myself from you to not feel like that, but it didn't work. Even if I flirted with anyone, I always still had those feelings for you..."

"So you mean all those gifts and hangouts, you-"

"I was trying to make you feel carried away by me." Both of them blushed.

"Y-you can still try..." Xiumin said almost inaudiably but Chen still heard it.

"I can?"

"Yes, but stop flirting with everyone including me. It's annoying."

"Don't worry Baozi, I'll make you feel carried away by none other than me!" He hugged a blushing Xiumin and swiftly spun him around.

"But first-" Xiumin spoke "- let me call Luhan-hyung and tell them we made up."

-

Ever since that day, Chen tried his very best to make Xiumin feel carried away. To gifts and flowers on Xiumin's locker, to sappy romantic notes. You can say he changed to his old self. He's even hanging out with all of them again. One day, Chen decided to take a step further.

"Xiumin." he called out.

"What is it?" he replied nicely.

"Uhm... I guess I'll just say it then, Xiumin, I really really like you. Ever since since we were little, I had feelings for you, and now that you let me try to carry you away- which I think worked- I want to ask you something. Will you go out with me and be my boyfriend?" he finished off with a bluch. But he wasn't the only one. Xiumin was red as a cherry tomato. He replied, " Oh my god! yes I would like to go out with you!" and hugged him too tightly. "I got to text everyone about this!"

"Thank you Minseok. You wont regret it. I'll keep making you feel carried away."


Thank you for reading this oneshot! I hope you like it and not be confused with my writing since I'm still not good at this. Comments make me happy^^