ni hao ma

Gramp Vamp

“Hey gramps,” the Vamp Noob spoke out, “teach me your vamp ways.” He says monotonously as he keeps his tablet.

“Oh Sehun what the is that in your hands” Despite looking like a young man in his early twenties, Suho is actually a few centuries old now, give or take a few decades, he’s lost count a while ago, when Kris decided that being a vampire wasn’t of interest anymore and wanted to be a dragon. Clearly this whole being immortal thing had gotten to him. That is the year Suho lost faith in humanity, or whatever this is.

“Tablet.” Suho frowns.

“The is a tablet.” It’s Sehun’s turn to frown, wrinkles edging deeply into his forehead, too utterly flabbergasted.

He remains silent as Suho inches closer, and stares at the screen. He was scrolling through some fanfiction of that ever popular group, EXO, something about Luhan flinging himself across the beaches of the West Coast, hooking up with the high note killer with the cheekbones.

“The hell.” The much older stared at the LED screen with so much confusion etched in his features. Sehun wanted to slap him. How the hell does he explain technology to someone that lived through the discovery of Ur , the Origins of Species, the Holocaust and until the second ing millennium to now. How oh how.

“You see, this is technology” For an instant Suho seems to recognize the word but then his face settles for the confused expression he had on previously.

“Consists of making life easier for us.”

“I don’t get it. How does that thing make life easier for me? Does it find me to eat?”

“You can always order pizza from this.” Suho’s eyes widen.

“WHAT. THAT IS WONDERFUL. SHOW ME.” Sehun is slightly taken aback by the contrast between the elder’s previous confused expression and this interested and impressed one. The gap is too big, Sehun might cry. His brain might be malfunctioning again, he hasn’t grasped the whole vampire thing yet, sometimes reality slips away from him.