First Clan

Pure blood Royalties

Krystal's POV


                                                                                                Chapter 2: The First Clan

“Where are we going?” I asked Chen.

“We’re going to meet the first clan.”

“Who are they?”

“They’re the first of our kind.”

“Why are we going there?”

“Because you killed a pure blood so they are debating whether or not they’re going to kill you.”

“I thought you said that I was safe.”

“I never said that.” He said. “I just prevented Chanyeol from killing you.”

“I’m going to die.”

“No, I won’t let you die.”

“Why are you helping me?”

“Because you’re my property.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, I turned you into a vampire so I’m going to be your master. It’s our third law that no one can hurt someone’s property.”

“That’s why Chanyeol can’t hurt me. Then what’s the first and second law?”

“The second law is that you can’t kill a pure blood. And the first law is our most precious law; you have to obey the first clan.”

“So my life is in the hands of the first clan?”

“Yes. But why did you save me from Chanyeol?”

“We’re here.” He evaded my question.

The mansion is medieval style – high walls, eerie roofs and weird sculptures. When we walked inside the mansion, there’s a ton of people being drained by the vampires.

“Help me, please.” A girl of my age, she’s holing my wrist pleading. I was about to help her, but Chen intervened.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to help her.”

“Remember what I told you about the laws.” He emphasized.

“But –”

“No buts.” He said. “Do you really want to die?”

I kept my mouth shut. There are a lot rooms and people staring at us in distaste. We finally arrived at a double door room – the walls are high, the ceiling is painted with white brown colours. A long table at the center of the room which is occupied by the pure bloods and I recognized someone at the end of the table.

“Uncle? You’re a vampire.” I paused. “Dad?”

“Hello, princess.” He greeted.

“You’re a vampire?”

“I’m a half vampire, half werewolf. Same with your uncle.”

“How did this happen?”

“My brother and I were once human, but then a witch turned us into supernatural monsters. One is turned into a vampire and the other is turned into a werewolf.  Your uncle is the first ever vampire, there’s only eight people – “

“Seven people. She killed one.” Chanyeol interrupted.

“Yes, now. There are only seven people who survived my brothers’ venom bite -- they are the purebloods and me; therefore, I turned into a hybrid. He cannot procreate so the witch turned him into a hybrid. Werewolves and hybrids can procreate, but vampires can’t. Werewolves can’t turn someone into a werewolf from a bite, they are born not bitten.  Those who are bitten by purebloods are called half-bloods because they’re still human, well half human. The first clan is you, your uncle’s family and our family.”

“Who turned you into monsters?”

“Let’s skip that part.” He said. “What’s more important now is that you know who you are.”

“And that you killed a pureblood which is unacceptable. But you are part of the first clan.” My uncle said.

“What are we going to do with you?” Dad asked.

“Just kill me.” I demanded.

“We can’t kill our kind.” Dad said. “Most likely, we can’t kill a hybrid.”

“I’m a hybrid.”

“Hybrids don’t die. When we hybrids try to procreate, the baby is born as a werewolf. The baby can only be a hybrid when he/she survived the venom bite of a vampire. A vampire’s bite is fatal, only a few people can survive it. Hybrids have the weakness, powers and abilities of both werewolves and vampires, both physically enhanced powers and abilities; therefore you can’t be killed. Vampires and werewolves can’t kill hybrids; hybrids can’t kill each other.”

“So, I’m immortal. I cannot be killed. Can vampires kill each other? You said werewolves are born not bitten. That means –“

“No, they can't. And all those werewolves are my children. I was turned into a hybrid in the year 1890 and I was the first ever hybrid. ”

 “What are you going to do to me? Well, obviously I killed a pureblood which is unacceptable.”

“We can’t kill you, but we can torture you.” Uncle said. “Prince Chen.”

“Yes, my King.” Chen said.

“Break the sire bond between you and Princess Krystal.” Uncle ordered.

Chen turned his face to me and said, "I break this sire bond."

“Now, Prince Chanyeol will be your new sire and he can do whatever he wants.” Uncle said. “You will face the music. For one year, you will be treated like a human. Not like a princess of the first clan.”

I nod.

“My daughter, you will be enrolled in the Prestigious High School now. You can see your mother tomorrow, but for now you have a duty to fulfill. You’re going to live with Chanyeol.” Dad said.

“I’m a girl.”

“Yes, I know but you have to do this.” He hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

“Are you satisfied now?” Uncle said.

“I am not satisfied, my King.” Chanyeol said. “But I will take this girl with me.”

“I am truly sorry.”  Uncle said apologetically.

Chanyeol bowed his head and dragged me out of the room.  He went inside a room and I followed him inside. We were in a big library with high windows and a bunch of long stairs. There’s a small table with a knife and a cup on it, he cut his wrist and poured the blood on the cup.

“Drink this.”

“Why?”

“You have to drink this to complete the sire bond.” I drank and a sensation wells up inside of me.

“You and I are now bounded by sire bond.” He looked straight into my eyes and stabbed me in the heart with a knife. It’s weird that I can feel his grief, pain and wrath. The whole day he kept on stabbing me, even though I’m immortal – I can still feel the pain and I wanted to tell him to stop, but I can’t. I can see his memories inside my head and wonder why I can't see Chen's memories. 


Chen's POV:

"Prince Chen, thank you for taking care of my daughter." Krystal's father said.

"It's my pleasure."

"Take care of her."

"I will."

"I know that Chanyeol is really kind, but he's dangerous when he's hurt."

"Don't worry." I told him. "I'm always there for her."

"I know that you've been watching her since the day she was born."

"Before I only think of her as my little sister, but as she grew older; I grew infatuated by her beauty and not only that, she's fiercely strong, unpredictable and dramatic."

"You're in love with her."

"I'm afraid so."


Krystal's POV:

I woke up from the sunlight and got out from the bed. Last night, I fainted because I lost so much blood. I freaked out when I noticed that my clothes changed. Why do I keep on waking up or dressed up nowadays?

"You're awake." Chanyeol said. His face is really charming; it doesn't really go well with his deep voice. He's tall and handsome.

"What did you do to me?" I cried out. "What happened to my dress?"

"Stop being such a drama queen. I didn't molested you or anything and I threw your dress away."

"Who put this dress on me?"

"I did."

"What?"

"Relax. I swear I didn't even peek."

"Okay, good."

"s are so dramatic."

"I-- it's only natural to be frantic when you woke up the next morning wearing a lingerie dress."

"I think it suits you." He teased.

"Don't you have any appropriate clothes? I don't want to look like I'm a striper."

"Come." I followed him to his wardrode and it's all men's clothes. "I don't have any appropriate clothes, but you can borrow my clothes for a while until your dad brings your stuff."

I nodded.


Follow me on https://twitter.com/saoirseblair