My Cheek and Your Lips

Possessiveness

Really, I hope that it will turns fluff. I'm bad at writing this genre, I think. But I need it huhu


13.34 p.m.

And there's no even a sign that Chanyeol will come home in any short time. Kris is never a patience person when it comes to Chanyeol, his baby cutie lover. And it already hits 5 minutes late from Chanyeol time to back to home. So it does make sense if now Kris can't stop walking back and forth, showing how worry and concern he is. His impatience hits its bound. He grabs his jacket and heading furiously toward the main door. But just when he wants to grab the knob, Chanyeol bursts in with puffy red cheek and pout. Kris' stiff and anger face loosened up and changes it into concern face.

"Why Chanyeol?" He said as he engulfs Chanyeol into hug.

"I hate them hyung." He whines with pout.

"Who?"

"I HATE THEM!" He exclaimed and lets himself leans closer into Kris's hug.

"Come in first, baby." He said while rubbing younger back and makes them in. They both sit on the couch. Kris puts his hand on the other of Chanyeol's shoulder while Chanyeol wraps his both hands to Kris's waist and puts his head on Kris chest, still pouting. Kris Chanyeol reddened cheek with his other hand. His favorite cheek has reddened, that's why he looks like super concern about it now.

"Now, who do you hate and why do you hate them? And what's wrong with your cheek hmm?" Kris said softly, still the younger cheek.

"My classmate hyung. They all such a meanie!" Chanyeol snitches.

"And why does my Chanyeol hates them and thinks that they're all mean people?"

"It's all started when they started to touch or just brush their fingers on my cheek." Chanyeol said casually without knowing the effect he had done to his possessive boyfriend. Kris stiffens and stops his on Chanyeol cheek once he heard that word. It's not harmful or whatsoever kind of word. But its content is the reason of why he feels the urge to punch something.

"Your what?" He said through his gritted teeth.

Feeling upset because got interjected, Chanyeol says, "my cheek" almost too quickly so he can immediately continue his story.

 

But Kris heard enough.

 

Cheek.

 

His Chanyeol's cheek.

 

And his Chanyeol's cheek got touched by unknown.

 

"How dare they did that to you? And why the hell you didn't reject it?" Now his voice got high a little.

"Shush, hyung!" Chanyeol said, annoyed. "It's not the worst part! And it's not like I didn't push them! I did push them. But they're way stronger than me!"

 

It's not the worst part?

 

Kris clenches his jaw hard. He stopped Chanyeol's cheek when the younger said the reason he hates his classmates.

"And today was the worst hyung!" Chanyeol keeps bubbling without even care to look up into Kris's angry eyes. He still curls his body and pressed it into Kris's warm torso. He continues, "Today, they started to pinch my cheek and one pinch wasn't never enough for them so it hurts so much! And there was someone who kissed my cheek after they pinched it! Fortunately, it was just one person who did that. I hate them hyung!" And when Chanyeol finished his snitches, he makes a sulking face; nose scrunches up, cheek puffs, frowning, and pouting.

On the other side, Kris, is already boiled up by anger. Touch, pinch, KISS! He had enough. Even if they touch or pinch or KISS Chanyeol's hand, he will breaks their body. And now they did it on the most Kris loves part body of Chanyeol. He stands up abruptly and balls his fist.

"Tell me their name!"

Chanyeol looks up in horror. He never thinks that his story will be affecting the elder too much, this much.

"W-what are you gonna do hyung? Y-you won't leave me j-just because of t-they don't you?"

As if awoken from the deep thought, Kris gets startled when Chanyeol utter those words. He softens his gaze and loosens his grip and stoic face. He is still angry and upset from earlier story of Chanyeol, though. But there's no way put those bastards on first priorities over him. He sighs.

"No baby. I'm here with you." He is back to his first position. He tries his best to swallow all of his anger so he can calm the younger. "Chanyeol, I know how much you love to socialize. But I'm afraid that I should stop sending you to school." Kris said with concerned voice.

"No you can't hyung. I'll take care myself better I promise~" Chanyeol whines. He looks into the Chinese man with his pleading eyes hopefully while clutching hard on Kris clothes.

"But Chanyeol, I feel insecure just by you're not around me. And now you give me the insecure feeling more." Kris said while the younger cheek. The more he thinks about it, the more anger eats him up. Chanyeol grabs the elder hand by his ones, saying "I promise hyung I will against him next time. Pleasee~" Kris sighs heavily. He really can't resist Chanyeol's pleading eyes.

"Fine." Chanyeol lets out not-so-manly shriek. "But, I will send you my man to protect you. And if I hear these kind if things again, I won't let you go to school no matter what." Chanyeol nods eagerly as the answer.

"Come here, I'll clean those bastards' touches and kisses on your cheek." He said slowly, trying his best to not sound angry so the younger doesn't flinch or scared. Chanyeol more than happy to do that. He looks up with his irresistible puppy eyes, as if he gives his face to the elder. Kris uses his two hands to each of Chanyeol reddened cheeks. Chanyeol sighs in satisfaction and closes his eyes to feel Kris's touch more. Kris leans closer and kisses Chanyeol's chubby cheek slowly and lovingly. Chanyeol always loves the way Kris kisses him. It's always caring and Chanyeol can feel love radiating through Kris's lips to his skin and gives shiver through his veins.

Chanyeol knows it so damn well that it's just a simple peck. But still, Chanyeol loves it so much. Kris pulls him backward and leans to the other side to kiss Chanyeol's other cheek and so Chanyeol lets out satisfaction sighs once more. Kris chuckles; seeing those reactions of Chanyeol.

"You didn't let out those sighs when they did that to you right?"

"Of course not!" Chanyeol said quickly, he blushed. "They did it harshly and without love like you always did. And I don't love them." He said with frowns.

"Very good." Kris rewarded with Kiss on the tip of Chanyeol's nose. Chanyeol lets out cute giggles, feeling ticklish on his nose. Chanyeol lets himself leans closer to Kris warm body. He rests his head on Kris's blade shoulder and wraps his two lanky arms around Kris's waist while Kris simply kisses Chanyeol's soft locks and smells its sweet scent. Chanyeol face seems telling everyone who sees it that he still feels troubled. His mind is playing right now, whether he should asks it or not? And after the long and deep thought, he decided the first choose.

"What's wrong, Yeol?" Kris feels the hubbub Chanyeol having right now; Chanyeol seems more quite than usual.

"E-erm...." Chanyeol looks down, finds that his intertwined finger more interesting than anything. He adds, "Hyung,..."

"Hmm?" Kris looked concerned while trying to see the younger face. Without trying any harder, Kris can look on Chanyeol's face when Chanyeol looks up in cute way.

Chanyeol looks up slowly and jutting his two lips, giving signs to the elder. Kris looks on his boyfriend amusedly. Kris catches the meaning, of course. Chanyeol is just too cute when he expresses his feelings. Playing dumb, Kris asks "what Chanyeol?", trying to sound as innocent as anything. Chanyeol whines and squirms before jutting his lips once more with lets out whines sound between his jutting lips. Kris lets out deep chuckles.

"What? Do you want to be kissed?" Kris teased earning several eager nods from the younger. Kris chuckled and leans closer slowly. Chanyeol closes his eyes and waiting pair of lip he craves for.

Kris more than loves seeing this sight. Chanyeol is just too cute for his own good. He wants to tease the younger more. But this sight; cute Chanyeol pouting cutely while puffing his cheeks, just so irresistible.

He leans closer and captures his cute lover lips with his one. Chanyeol lets out sighs at the contact. Kris massaging his lips with his one slowly as Chanyeol follows the rhythm that the elder made.  Chanyeol clutching on Kris's shirt while Kris cupping Chanyeol's cheek with his palms. Kris tilts the younger head to get a better angle so he can taste more Chanyeol's sweet lips. Even before Kris asks, Chanyeol gives the permission to elder wet muscle to get in on Chanyeol's wet cavern. Kris's tongue explores inside Chanyeol's mouth. Kris every inch of Chanyeol's mouth, leaving nothing untouched. The latter lets out beautifully deep moans into Kris's mouth earning goosebumps on his own skin. Chanyeol leans closer to press his own lips to the elder, their tongue dance beautifully inside their mouth. Kris takes the younger tongue inside his mouth and started to it painfully slow, which is makes him moans messily through his mouth to Kris one. When the latter feels his lover hardly breathing, he parted their lips by pulled himself backward, leaving a trail of their saliva. Kris leans closer again and pecks the younger lips to clean the trail that they made earlier. Chanyeol blushes madly at the sight so he avoids Kris gazes by put his buried his face to Kris neck. Kris chuckles.

 

"Hey, you're the one who asked me. Let me see my baby face first." Kris tried to push the younger firm body

"No hyung, no!" Chanyeol exclaimed just to be muffled. "It's embarrassing." He reasoned.

"Ayy don't be shy."

"No!"

"Fine, fine" Kris chuckled then wraps his arms around his cute lover body while Chanyeol curves up his lips, forming a smile, happily.


wc: <1,7k