Fin

Are you willing to let it go?

 

There is nothing wrong in the name of love.

There is nothing wrong in loving someone, whoever he is...

Love is a natural thing,

Because there is nothing wrong in love.

 

 

For Luhan, loving a girl did not exist in his dictionary. Throughout his life he never really loved a girl before. That his life as an only child makes he’s always gets full of love from both of his parents. Whatever he wants, all must be fulfilled. From childhood to adulthood is never one single thing that is not given by them.

His friends too, He never had trouble getting friends, both women and men are all no barriers.

But it is true,

In life everything is not definitely going straight course, even though he gets comfort while in China, he was not satisfied, as there is something wrong, like he had to try something else.

And the opportunity came when he graduated from high school. A bid to learn a new language in South of Korea. Across the country he had never thought of before, a country with an abundance of charm.

Without thinking he of course said yes.

A new dream occurred in his heart.

 


 

“Are you sure you want to accept it?” his Mother’s voice sounded uncertain across the connection. Luhan nods, as if trying to convince them though it will never be seen.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity Ma.” Luhan replied softly.

“Mama knows...”

“What after that you will definitely become an idol?” his Papa’s voice now ask, Luhan sigh, uncertain.

Yes, indeed he did not know.

A few days ago while he was shopping in Myeondong with his friend, a man gave him a namecard and asked him to audition in SM. A leading entertainment agency, an agency that also overshadowed his idol since childhood, TVXQ. At first he thought it was just a joke, but after thought and thought he finally tried to audition as well.

And it worked.

Now he just needs to convince his parents that was why he quit college and pursue his dream of becoming a singer.


Luhan kept biting his lower lip, both Papa and his Mama has not given an answer.
Actually no matter if he is not allowed,

His dream is also not just a singer, hmmm... maybe a football player, or translator, hmmm... his korean language skills have also increased.


“We think it’s worth trying.” Papa said softly, but still there is firmness in the tone of his voice.

 




And since that Luhan’s life changed.

No longer go home to go to college, studying in the library until night or walk around Seoul. But he must back and forth to the SM’s building every day, learn to dance and sing along with dozens of other trainees from morning till night, repeatedly.

Slowly but surely,

Although not yet fully convinced, Luhan like finding his new life. His dream to become a singer really was made up now. No more doubt or anxiety again.

Despite heavy exercise, although his voice almost exhausted every day, everything still feels good. He began to find new friends, sometimes at the weekend they will playing basketball or football, or just a walk near Han’s river. Yixing, a friend who is also a traine from China are often invited him to eat at the Chinese restaurant.

Everything is fun,

Everything is good.


His childhood idol, TVXQ, who had always only he can see from the screen glass is now in front of his eyes. Yunho and Changmin, they both often provide a lot of advice to trainees.

 


 


But once again,

While all of the trainees were happy, where everything was fine.

For the first time Luhan feel how to feels a love.

But unfortunately he fell in love with the wrong people and at the wrong time too.


While he was preparing for his debut. In which almost all the other members who also will debut just broke up with their girlfriends respectively. Just all of sudden he fell in love.

This is wrong.

and Luhan knew the risks.

SM does not allow their new idols to date, this is not good for their image in public, and Luhan had no probem with that rule, initially. He really had dated a few girls before debut, but all of them just for fun, there is no intention to actually be serious. He’s just teenagers at that time.

But this time, why it is different.

While he was confident that he would be okay to not be dating for a long time, will not like girls until he had a debut and successful.

Why is it all just turned around,



She is Seo Joohyun.

The girl who has captivated his heart.

 




It all started by accident.

Everything was really not planned in advance.


The first meeting really did not mean to leave the deep impression, everything is absolutely normal. When Seohyun along with her unnies in SNSD come to see them practice and gave them (EXO) many suggestions, he did not feel anything. Purely just a mere senior and junior relationship.

Nothing special.


The feeling just comes out of nowhere.

 

That night, the day before his first showcase with EXO. He still in the practice room until midnight, the other members had gone home. Their dance coach forced him to stay for strengthening his dance movement, he was less than perfect in some movement in the song Time Control with Jongin. Although they’ve been recorded for teaser, but nonetheless this time will be different. Several times he made ​​a mistake, although Jongin already said it’s okay,

“Do not panic Hyung, everything would be fine tomorrow. We’ve been practicing this dance for months.”

But Jongin’s words still can’t reassured him,


“You have to practice for another hour again, after that we return to the dorm. I don't want you to be tired for tomorrow.” said EXO’s manager some time ago before leave him alone in the practice room.


 

That was sounds of piano.

Yes, Luhan didn't not wrong.

It was the sound of piano. Suddenly he remember his conversation with EXO’s members some time ago, Kyungsoo said if SHINee’s Taemin ever heard the sound of piano at SM’s building before. Likewise with Jongin, and other members who had first training period than him also began one by one told him about their spooky experiences in SM’s building.

Impossible.

There isn’t a ghost in SM’s building. Luhan chuckled and shook his head, and go back to dancing again.


But that sounds of piano continues to be heard and he was curious.

Slowly but surely he stepped into the source of the sound, his heart beating faster and faster as he approaches one of practice room. In that room, he knew there was a piano, but it is rarely used. Usually all trainees focused practicing dancing and singing, rarely practice playing a musical instrument.
 

 


Are angels real?

Luhan did not know,

But in front of him as if he were seeing an angel.

So pretty and shining,

 

Seo Joohyun was playing a song, with skilled hands pressing keys of black and white piano beautifully.

Matchless beauty,

A beauty that God created so perfectly.

and Luhan glued in the place,

Stunned at the natural beauty in front of him.

 




It did not take long for him to realize that he has fallen in love with Seohyun, everything is so fast,

The days that never passes along with Seohyun appeared back one by one in his memory, and he chuckled when he realized how stupid he was before. Start remembering again little things that Seohyun ever said, things that had never been seriously considered before now is change. Everything about Seohyun is important.

Luhan started opening SNSD’s music video since debut, repeat the lyrics’s part she sings, start listening to the songs that she like, wearing matching clothes, and looking for information about her.

 


Don’t be to in love with someone when you don’t even know if he likes you too or not.

Do not let you crochet a lot of dreams,

When the reality is not necessarily beautiful as dream...

 

 


Oppa, you’re wrong again...” Seohyun approached him and then  holding Luhan’s text.

Put your hands on my body

Swear I've seen you before

I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes...” Seohyun’s soft voice fully anesthetized him.

Oppa .. you listen to me, right?” asked Seohyun.

“Uh, what?”

“I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes...” Seohyun repeated again.

“Huh?” Luhan confused.

“You have to say part of eyes four times Oppa.” Seohyun said, a little harder this time.

“Oh yes, four times.” Luhan smiled sheepishly, realizing his mistake.

“You’ve got it right this time Oppa, behold, everyones are exhausted.” Seohyun looked at the others, since morning they have repeatedly tried recording the song DJ Got Us Fallin’In Love for upcoming SM’s concerts.

“Sorry.” Luhan said softly.

“No problem, I was made mistakes too.” Seohyun replied cheerfully. “Uh, when oppa will come back to China?”

“Hmm, I do not know, maybe next week. Why?”

“That’s nothing.”

“Hey, just say it?” Luhan nudge Seohyun’s arm gently.

“It’s okay, it’s just.. hmmm..” Seohyun paused, trying to find the right words, “Never mind, forget it Oppa.” she said before push Luhan’s arm slowly and walked to the other members.



How can you know if you like him?

Why you are so sure if you love him?

That he is the right guy?

 



“Are you nervous Oppa?” asked Seohyun from behind, startling him.

“Oh, you.” Luhan looked at her briefly before then refocus on TVXQ’s performance from backstage.

“Ah! How Oppa will be nervous, your favorite group was performing.”

“Yah.”

Seohyun gave him a small smile, “You look like a fanboy. Oops, isn’t that Oppa is indeed a fanboy.”

“You’re teasing me again?” Luhan scowled.

“You’re one year older above me oppa, but sometimes I do not realize it.”

“What do you mean?” asked Luhan in confusion.

“It’s okay, take a look at your idols. Isn’t that TVXQ is a good role model?” Seohyun hit Luhan’s shoulder softly, “Do not forget the lyrics of the song again, okay. Hwaiting Oppa.” she said, and then disappeared in the crowd.

 


 



Slowly but surely,

That feeling continues to blossom in Luhan’s heart without being able to stop.

He become jealous when Seohyun talking with another guy, his feelings hurt when she was laughing with another guy, feeling shy to say hello first, feeling restless if not met or heard about her.

Everything feels real, but in the same time is also impossible.

Seohyun just take him as a good Oppa, who taught her to speak chinese’s language more fluently. Simply, just as an oppa, or not?

 




Oppa, what do you think?” Seohyun asked impatiently.

Luhan nodded, then turn on the play button once again, then nodding again.

Oppa, quickly say it?! Ppali.”

“Good. I like it..”

“Liar.” Seohyun’s arms crossed in front of her chest. Do not believe with Luhan’s words at all.

“No, the song was good Hyun. What was the title again?”

“I got a boy. Oppa, you even forgotten the title.”

“Hmmm, was it so obvious?”

Seohyun nods,

“Well, it is kind of weird in the beginning. The song is like a fragmented. I find it hard to catch, if this’s ballad, pop, R&B song or anything.. but I’m sure, if this is SNSD who sings, surely fans will love it so much.”

“Tch, are you really like this song Oppa? Tell me the truth.” Seohyun press once again.

“I’ve said it.”

“It is not clear. Oppa must be assured. If yes say yes, if it does not say no.”

For an instant,

Luhan feel they are no longer talking about a song.

 


 

 

“Congratulation.”

Seohyun handed Luhan a plastic glass of americano.

“For what?” asked Luhan, and gladly accepted it.

Pabo. Of course because EXO was won in the first position again. Geurae wolf naega wolf.. Auuu saranghaeyo...” Seohyun held her hands over her head, then smile broadly.

“Thank you.”

“Is that all?” Seohyun then standing beside Luhan, join to see Gangnam’s view from the top of SM’s building.

“What should I do then?”

“I’ve even bought coffee for you Oppa.” said Seohyun in disappointed.

“Do you want a kiss?” asked Luhan suddenly.

It was for a joke,

But Luhan still surprised by his own words, and then immediately looked embarrassed, “Stupid, stupid.” he thought.

Suddenly Seohyun’s cheeks flushed while she staring shyly at Luhan. She then remembered her conversation with the other SNSD’s members a long time ago, they tempt Seohyun who had never been kissed before,

“Are you going to kiss if it is for a drama?” Tiffany said with a laugh.

Unnie ..”

“Trust me, you definitely won't to give your first kiss to someone you do not even know.” Seohyun frowned, but agreed with her unnies’s words.

  
Quickly,

Without conscious of what she did, she walked closer and kiss Luhan. Not so long, just a minute but it was enough to make him aware. Soon she stopped the kiss and turned away,


But a hand hold her,

A plastic glass of americano fell on the floor.

Seohyun and Luhan, that afternoon, for the first time, they’re kissing.

 


 


And after that,

As swallowed by the earth. Luhan completely shy away from Seohyun. He did not give any explanation about their kiss. Both are busy with their own activity,

This feeling must be destroyed before it spreads into his entire body, this feeling should not be there in his heart, this feeling is wrong.

 


“You do not want to see her?”

Luhan looked up, Xiumin was walking towards him with a bottle of drink.

“Huh, who?” Luhan take the bottle quickly from Xiumin’s hand and opened the lid, then took a sip of water to settle.

“Seohyun..” Xiumin nudging his shoulders, then looked at the empty stadium in front of them, no fans, indeed empty. It’s nearly a year already since the last time SM Town concert in Thailand.

“You do not know anything?” Luhan looked up, the night sky was very bright, or maybe that’s because of the lamps. His lips parted slightly, it’s been a long time he did not feel like this anymore.

“At least you have to say how your feeling before it’s too late.” Xiumin said then follow the direction of Luhan’s eyes and smiling, yes indeed it’s been a long time.

“I missed practice time. Still remember, almost every night we went to the Han River together.”

“Well, of course.”

And both are immersed in memories of the past for a moment,

 

“You’ll never know if you do not tell your feeling.” Xiumin hesitated, “But you have to try it, after all you don't have to end up together with her. Did you see that? She looks so sad when you ignored her. Do not you find it unfair? She is entitled to hear your reasons at least.”

“What if Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim know about this?”

“Then? What can he do? Forbid you two to date? Huh?” Xiumin smile, “That’s only temporary law Lu. You know, Sehun even close with his playmate and it’s okay.”

“But....”

“What are you afraid of? You approach her, you called her almost every night, you gave her birthday gift, you gave her hope Lu..”

“I’m afraid, I’m afraid if I can not like her anymore as lot as this time.” Luhan said quietly. “She is not ordinary girl, she was too afraid to love, and I do not want to break her heart. I never really loved a girl before. I.. this is wrong.”

“But you gave her hope! Damn it Luhan. You are approaching her first.” said Xiumin loudly.

“I know...”

“Say to her tomorrow. I do not want to see her so sad anymore. Especially you.” Xiumin immediately stood up and Luhan left alone.

 

No one can control these feelings.

Not me,

Nor do you...

This will forever continue to be a mystery.

 


Luhan inhale a deep breath, frenetic music still sounds clearly in his ears. That night after SM Town concert in Beijing, which also coincided with Kangta’s birthday celebration. They held a party in a closed club. Special only for SM’s artists and employees.

This is the time,

Yes..

This is the time,

Everything should be disclosed, now or never.

 

 


 

 

“I like you.” he said with confident,

Seohyun look at him in disbelief. They were in the corner of the room, away from the others, no one will hear their conversation.

“What!”

“I like you.” repeated Luhan.

“Really?” Seohyun was not sure, even so smile creeping into the corner of her lips, and Luhan suddenly became nervous.

“Yeah, I like you, before and now.” he slower his word, “But I’m not sure if I will like you as much as right now in the future.”

Seohyun paused in surprise, “Then why Oppa say this to me?” There is a tone of sadness in her voice.

“I just want you to know, if I ever liked you.” Luhan looked at the crowd behind Seohyun’s shoulder, then smile sadly, “Maybe someday you’ll be wondering if I’ve ever liked you or not. And now I’ll say yes. Yes I had, and currently still likes you.”

“But you do not want to be with me..?” and then Seohyun chuckled.

“No, I want to be with you, always. But it will be hurt if we are together. You just need to know if there is a handsome man from China named Xi Luhan that like you, always like you until, until I think it’s no longer just like admire you again.”

Seohyun looked at Luhan not understand.

“I love you.” he said firmly and without waiting he’s holding Seohyun’s chin before kissing her quickly.
 


 



Kissing is not always a sign if you tied a relationship, a kiss can symbolize many things, a lot of meaning.

For Luhan,

That night, his kiss with Seohyun is parting kiss. There’s nothing to say, nothing remains to be debated, each mutual of understanding, fear of love and be loved.


Seo Joohyun will be remains Seohyun,

The most perfect Maknae in Luhan’s eyes,

And Luhan still be Xi Luhan.

The most handsome Visual in Seohyun’s eyes.


No more secret phone calls at night again, or maybe meaningful messages and jokes.

No more knowing look on stage.

No more...


Everything is back as usual, when the two had never met. Like when there is no fear, the fear of anything. Like when he has not become a part of a famous group, EXO. Like when his heart never belongs to anyone...


“Plakkk!!!”

Seohyun hit his cheek so hard that night,

“I won’t forget Oppa, I will never..” and then she ran away, leaving Luhan alone, again.

 




If anyone asks what kind of ideal’s girl that he want. Without waiting, Luhan would definitely say a quiet girl, polite, kind with a long hair and of course beautiful. While till many years later. His ideal’s type will never change. Because, even today only a girl like that that will always be able to make him fall in love, again and again.

 

“Are you ready gege?” Tao’s head appeared from behind the door.

Luhan then smile happily, “Of course. What the others are ready?”

“You wwouldn't know how prepared are we.” Tao smiled happily.

Luhan the nods. Before then step out of the room.

 



“Ah, hyung you’re so handsome.” Kyungsoo ran into Luhan and hug him, patted his back happily.

“Thank you..” he said softly and took off Kyungsoo’s arms from his body, before then the other EXO members take turns to hug him. Give him congratulations as well.

“Finally you'll be the first now.” Xiumin smiled, and became the last member that hugged him, tightly full of meaning.

“Thank you..” Luhan said back.

 


 

 

“Are you ever regret everything Oppa?” Seohyun was sitting beside him, Han river looks so dark at the night, the lights on it’s sides do not quite illuminate the crystal clear waters of the river.

“Are you?”

Seohyun shook her head and then smiled, “Never..” Her smile was so sincere, her words are also very convincing. And for the first time Luhan smile genuinely.

 

 


Today the whole world.

The entire eyes maybe, will only focuse on the special wedding, one of the greatest in the history of the Korean entertainment industry and China, may also Asia.

Because Xi Luhan,

One of EXO’s members ,

Will be the first to marry.





Luhan laughed at Seohyun’s answer,

“I do not regret anything too.” He replied.

In the distance a girl walking towards them, then Luhan immediately stand up and clean his hands. Seohyun who saw it immediately chuckled.

Oppa will never change.” she said softly.


“Are you ready?” Luhan asked nervously, and the girl immediately nods.

 


 


“Did you ever regret anything?” asked Xiumin.

Seohyun immediately chuckled, “Are you kidding me Oppa?”

“Of course not.” Xiumin stare with a confusion.

“Shhtttt... the marriage is about to begin.” She said, and immediately stood up from her seat.

Xiumin still staring in confusion but stood up as well.


The church’s doors then open widely,

A girl step inside, she floats down the aisle with a smile full of happiness. Looking to the future in front of her.

Luhan standing at the end of the room, waiting impatiently.

 


“Never ..” Seohyun said softly.

“I'll never regret it, maybe it is because I am not. From the beginning I was not the right girl for him.” and Seohyun smiled genuinely, this time with staring at Luhan meaningfully.



Indeed, Today,

A boy will keep his last date with the girl.