A taste of my own medicine?

Sociopaths are us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up dazed and blurry; my vision already threatening to fade. My head was pounding and my fingers numb; i despised the feeling. Its like they weren't my own, i had complete control but none at all. The distnat sound of water dripping stole my attention from my fingers. 

It was then that i noticed my surroundings.

A small concrete cell, with nothing but my bare soul in it. Three walls of solid concrete and the forth with a large industrial door withholding my exit. It was dank and smelt of lake water.

I could just imagine some fat nerd sitting in the basement of his mums house, huddled into a cave of blankets watching me from a surveilance camera while he slurps his big glug. erted bastard, he doesn't know who he's messing with. I jumped up; soon realizing a chain wrapped around both of my ankles, how very typical of him.

"OI YA FAT ERT, I WILL ING SKIN YOU ALIVE AND PUT YOU IN A BLENDER, WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?!" As i thought, a PA system sounded and the ert started cackling into it. I did not have time for this. I tapped my foot loudly on the floor, waiting for him to give me an answer.

"It's fun" This bastard, i'm not a toy thank you. During my anger-filled thoughts, i didn't realise that the small chamber that was my current living quarters, was filling with a toxic gas. My eyes began to swell and my throat clamped. 

I fell to the floor, the bastard still cackling.

 

I woke up and my body was cold; my arms stinging. I couldn't move my limbs; nor could i see. The sadistic had bounded me down and blind-folded me. Great.

"Oi, untie me you --"

"Or what?"

"YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT I'LL DO TO YOUR SCROTUM, AND IT'S NOT !" I heard the man chuckle, and by the sound of said chuckle i could conclude that he was indeed a heavy dude.

I could take him.

Before i culd jump into action though, an intense pain filled my left thigh. With this pain, i concluded two things. One, he was cutting me open, and ouch did it sting. Two, to reach my thigh i had to either be in my underwear or . I'd bet money on the latter. 

Great, i'm gunna die .

Back to my immense pain. I could feel blood running down the sides of thigh; my skin splitting as he sliced over my skin in a straight. almost methodial line. He was enjoying my pain, the ign sadist. I tried to buck my way to freddon, but my plan backfired when said buckign only lead to the scalpal deepening itself into my tender thigh. I bit own on my bottom lip hard; drawing blood, the grotesque, metallic taste taking over as i once again passed out.

God i was weak.

The next time i awoke, my arms were bound behind me, and my mouth stuffed with a rag. I also confirmed that i was . I looked like an s'n'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter