It must be L.O.V.E (Final)

200% (Luhan Birthday One-Shot)

Click and Play

                         

You are awakened by the sun shining so bright and it’s a miracle for you to wake up before your alarm clock but well, today must be a very good day that’s why!

“Eomma! I’m going!” you shouted while putting on your shoes.

“Aren’t you going to eat breakfast Eunjae-ah?” Your mom asked from the kitchen.

“Ani, I need to catch up on the bus” you answered.

“Okay but be sure you’ll eat at school” she reminded you.

“Nae”

 

 

You were walking moderately to the bus stop with your earphones on. Well, you’re not really hurrying to go to school; you just wanted to be on the same bus with him.

Him?

He’s Lu Han.

Every day you would patiently wait for him at the bus stop and every day you two would go together in school.

Usually, you’d be the first one to come but not now since he’s already there.

Luhan is leaning on the post while listening to music on his phone.

You immediately went towards him but he didn’t seem to notice you though.

You took out his earphone on his left ear and whispered “Hey Lu-ge, you’re early today”

“No, you’re just late today” he answered.

“Huh really?”

“No, I’m just joking” he said and ruffles your hair.

“Hey don’t mess my hair” you pouted.

“I like it that way, you look pretty” he smiled at you

“Huh?” you blushed.  He called me pretty

“Come on the bus is here” he says and gets on it.

You just followed him, still dazed by him calling you pretty.

You sat at your usual spot and he too sat at his usual. Your both in same row but different seats, you’re still wondering on why you two don’t sit together ever since.

Luhan was focused on the scenery outside while you’re busy staring at him.

“I wonder what he’s thinking about…” you mumbled but then Luhan caught you staring at him.

Of course you panicked but he just smiled at you and looked back at the window.

You lightly smacked your head, mumbling “I should really stop staring at him for too long”

“Maybe he already thinks that I’m weird” you continue to mumble to yourself.

Suddenly you felt someone sit beside you; you immediately looked at your side.

“O-Omo, Lu-Lu-ge” you stuttered.

Again, he just gave you a smile and didn’t say a word.

Now you’re frozen on your spot, time seems to stop and you don’t know what to do anymore.

Your eyes grew wide when you felt his head resting on your shoulder.

You wanted to say something but seems like not even a word would come out from your mouth.

“Oh we’re here” he suddenly says and stood up from his seat.

You were left dumbfounded and didn’t budge on your seat.

“Jae-ah you coming or not?” he asks you, showing his bright smile again.

“Oh ye-yeah” you answered and quickly followed him.

You both walked since you still have approximately 5 minutes walk before you meet the gates of the school.

You were thinking too much on why Luhan seems to behave differently today that you didn’t even notice you’re already in school.

“Jae-ah I’ll see you later” Luhan said looking back at you.

“Huh? Oh uhm yeah see you later” you answered.

He wave at you and continued walking leaving you behind but the good thing is he never forget to show that smile of his.

You just stood there admiring Luhan while the students are already passing by you, obviously hurrying to go to class.

“Omo! I’ll be late!” you said and immediately run towards your classroom when you realized the time.

 

When classes ended you went to his usual place since every afternoon he would spend his time at the football field and play soccer. You’ve been watching him ever since and it seems like he hasn’t found out about it yet so it’s a relief for you.

While watching him you were folding a heart origami. Actually, you’ve been having a crush at Luhan ever since freshmen years but you were too shy to confess.

You went to that bench where his things were placed and quietly left the bottled water and the heart origami. Afterwards you run to the nearest place you can hide since he’s already approaching the bench.

Luhan looked around his surroundings, wondering who left the bottle and heart origami on the bench.

Nevertheless, he drank from the bottled water and took the heart origami and placed it in his bag.

You felt your cheeks flushed and your heart beating in a fast rate as you proceeded your way to the gates ready to go home.

“Jae-ah!” someone called you from behind.

You looked back and were surprised to see Luhan running towards you.

Now you’re getting nervous…what if he saw you? Omo

“Lu-ge, yo-you saw?” you asked.

“Saw what?” he asked you back.

“Oh uhm nothing…” you answered.

“Well, uhm want to go have bubble tea with me?” he asked, scratching the back of his back neck.

“Oh uhm”

“I wouldn’t take no for an answer…Come on, It’s my treat” he says, smiling.

“Oh well Okay” you shyly answered.

“Well then let’s go” he says and pulls you with me.

Once again, you felt your cheeks burn. Luhan was holding your hand; he was freaking holding your hand.

On your way to the bubble tea shop he not even once let go of your hand.

When you arrived he finally did and you felt a bit disappointed with the loss of contact.

“What flavour do you want?” he asks you.

“Uhm Chocolate” you answered.

“One Chocolate and One Taro please” Luhan said to the Cashier and afterwards you both went to a seat.

You were both silent when you decided to break the ice.

“Uh Lu-ge” but you didn’t have the chance to continue what you were saying when your orders came.

Luhan handed you your Chocó bubble tea and even put the straw for you.

“What are you about to say again?” he asks you as he puts the straw on his taro bubble tea.

“Oh Thanks for the treat” you said and smiled.

“It’s nothing really” he says and ruffles your hair.

You both continue to drink your bubble tea but you felt awkward just watching each other so you decided to speak again.

“Oh Lu-ge Can I ask—“ but you were stopped when you realized Luhan was currently drinking your Chocó bubble tea from you straw. Your eyes were like saucers right now.

“Oh I didn’t know Chocó is really delicious” he says.

OMG that-that was an Indirect kiss right?

“Oh uhmm...” you were out of words to say again.

“You want to taste mine?” he suddenly asks you.

“Oh uhm Can I?”

“Of course, here”

You were thinking twice on drinking his bubble tea but however you still did.

“It’s delicious…I think it’ll be my favourite now” you smiled.

Luhan chuckled “You have something there” he says.

“Huh?”

Then again, your eyes widen when Luhan wipe your lips with his thumb and it.

“This is why I love Taro, it’s so delicious” he says, wrinkles in his eyes showing as he smiles.

You didn’t say a word and just smiled.

Afterwards you two went to Han River, it was really awkward for you back in the bubble tea shop though.

Now you were walking while he’s still holding your hand and it’s currently making you go crazy. Why is Luhan behaving like this?

You both sat and was about to wait for the sunset.

“It’s actually my birthday today” Luhan says.

“Oh really? Why didn’t you tell me? I should be the one treating you...I should’ve at least bought a gift” you said but Luhan puts his finger to your lips and you became silent.

“No it’s okay, you being with me on my birthday is already a gift for me” he says and smiles.

“Ohh…well then Happy Birthday Lu-ge!” you said and gave him a teddy bear hug.

Luhan was surprised but he hugged you back and smiled.

“Thank you Jae-ah, but anyways I think I know what should be your gift for me” he says with a smirk.

“Oh what is it then? I’ll give it to you” you smiled at him.

Luhan didn’t answer and just lean over, his face inches away from yours.

Is he going to kiss me?

You close your eyes waiting to feel Luhan’s lips on yours.

 

“Ms. Lee you’re daydreaming in my class again!!” your Physics teacher, Mr. Nam yells.

“Huh? Oh Mianhae Seonsaengnim” you said and bowed for an apology.

Oh sht Lu-ge was about to kiss me already if it wasn’t for Mr. Nam. Ugh I hate him

“Dreaming about your Lu-ge again?” Seyeol, your best friend whispers.

You just nodded and put out your phone putting in your earphones while making sure it wasn’t noticeable.

EXO’s “Don’t go” is currently playing on your playlist.

You looked at your phone and saw the date.  04-20-14

“Happy Birthday Lu-ge!” you mumbled as you smile.

                   

[A/N] I hope you like it guys. It's not perfect but it was what I interpreted AKMU's 200%

and yeah there you go. haha Please do subscribe or upvote if you like (: That would be awesome!!

Happy birthday again Lu-ge! 

Thank​s for reading chingus (:

 

LMAO bye. :P