No phones for today kwon yuri its our day!

She's A Badass

TAEYEON'S POV

 

So Tiffany Hwang tries everything to get me again,well I'm not an easy girl and I think Im straight too,so its impossible for me to fall for her..again,but I already did,but that was before!aish!why am I talking to myself now?!

 

I wanna hang-out but my friends have their own lives and their busy with it while me laying down on my bed doing nothing.

 

*kim taeyeon you got an message!* oh that was my phone talking to me.

 

From: Tiffany Hwang

message:

I know you're alone in your house right now,so meet me at the park where we first met,I'll be waiting no matter what.

 

is she a stalker or something to know that I'm alone?should I go?or not?she'll wait for me?then she'll wait for nothing.

 

YURI'S POV

me and sica are going out! I mean like friendly shopping,ugh there is nothing more she just want me to join her today which is great! I don't know why Im happy when Im with her but that's it Im happy with her,there is nothing wrong with it right?I mean I dont like her romantically..I think so.

 

*you've got a new text message,pls dont ignore it* well that was my cellphone asking me to read the text.

 

From: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

what are you up to?

 

should I tell her that Im with Jessica Jung?what if she'll text me saying 'oh you seem to enjoy jessica's company than ours?well enjoy bye!' wait?why am I thinking that?!taeyeon is understanding,she'll understand if I want to make a great relationship with jessica,I mean great friendship.

 

To: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

I'm with Jessica Jung right now,we are going to a mall,why?where are you?

 

''are you okay?'' jessica asked.

 

''uhm yes jessie :) ''

 

''jessie? :) ''

 

''yes,why don't you like me calling you jessie?''

 

''no,is it my new nick name?''

 

''maybe...I prefer calling you jessie is that ok?''

 

''its actually cute and sweet to hear you giving me a new nick name.''

 

'' :) that's not a big deal,fasten your seatbelt okay?''

 

''aww yeah,sorry.'' she nod and put her seatbelt in.

 

From: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

Oh I'm in our house,well enjoy your day with her buddy!

 

To: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

Is it okay if I go out with her?and not with you as mybestfriend?

 

From: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

yah!there is nothing wrong with it!youre just making new friends!and that is a good thing buddy~but promise me I'll remain as your bestfriend?

 

To: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

Oh well okay,and ofcourse youre my bestfriend till my last breath <3 

 

From: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

:''> Im blushing hahaha!enjoy your day and I'll be seeing Tiffany too. 

 

To: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

re-building relationship with her?

 

From: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

kinda,I have to go!bye :* 

 

To: Kim Taeyeon <3

message:

Okay,bye :* 

 

''you seem happy yul :) '' jessie said.

 

''I am :) '' I answered and focused myself on driving.

 

''can I ask you a favor?'' 

 

''yeah sure jessie.'' 

 

''no phones for today kwon yuri,its our day..please?'' oh what is the meaning of its our day?

 

''its our day?''

 

''yes,me and you!like having time for each other,no phones are allowed they will disturb our day!and I dont want that to happen.'' now I know she's kinda scary on being disturbed.

 

''o-okay you said so..I'll turn it off.''

 

''good! :) '' she felt excited and kissed me in my cheeks,I felt a thousands of butterflies flying is my stomach !whats with this?!its just normal for a friend to kiss her friends cheeks,yoongie do that to me always,but this feels different,why?!

 

when we enter the mall people are watching us its maybe because jessie look so beautiful and stunning?

''why are they looking at us?'' she asked.

 

''iits maybe because absulutely beautiful and stunning :) '' she pinched my nose and giggled..cute.

 

''stop it yul!youre just playing jokes with me.''

 

''no Im not,dont mind them come lets take a walk.'' I walked first then she grabbed my arms.

 

''what?'' I asked.

 

''lets hold hands while walking pls?''

 

''why?''

 

''its more comfy for me,so that I can feel shelter.''

 

''are you serious?you will look like a kid who is afraid to get lost.'' I giggled.

 

''I am afraid to get lost,I am really.'' oh.

 

''okay fine,come.'' I grabbed her hands and we started walking.

 

she acts like my girlfriend,she leans her head on my shoulder while we are walking.

 

''ugh Im hungry.'' she mumbled.

 

''lets eat,my treat.''

 

''no I'll pay.''

 

''no,let me.'' I said seriously,she started to giggle.

 

''youre so cute!when youre serious!'' she said and pinched my cheeks.

 

''lets eat,what do you want to eat?'' I asked.

 

''craving for japanese foods :) ''

 

''alright then.'' 

 

 

* * * *

pardon my short update its just that Im going somewhere,I will be updating later :)