The box

She's A Badass

JESSICA'S POV

She's been flirting with hyuna this days and it irritates me so much.

 

but why?I mean do I have a right to be jealous?!am I jealous?!no I cant!she's straight so am I!

 

''don't stare so much to them,what if yuri got melted?!''~seo

 

''Im not!''~me

 

''owwws!so why do you look pissed?!''~sunny

 

''its just I dont feel good.''~me

 

''really?hahaha we heard you two bought a dog!''~fany

 

''yes we did,and there's nothing more.''~me

 

''but why did you bought a dog?''~sunny

 

''its just..nothing!friendship.''~me

 

''really?hahahaha we can accept whoever you like or love sica''~fany

 

''yes we can!''~seo

 

''and we accept you and taeyeon.''~sunny pointing fany

 

''we dont have a relationship.''~fany

 

''but when you guys have tell us first okay?''~seo

 

''that wont happen,she's a stone.''~fany

 

 

''all you need is time,both of you need time.''~me

 

''sica's advice is too deep these days!''~sunny

 

''do you want me to throw this bread to you?!''~me

 

''no please.''~sunny

 

TAEYEON'S POV

Our class is done so we will be going to a club as usual!hahaha but till now I didnt open fany's gift or what so ever.

 

From: Tiffany Hwang

message:

Have you open the box?

 

nah!I dont want to reply on her texts.

As I slowly open the pink  box I saw a lot of stuffs.

each things has a small note.

1.Teddy Bear.

note: remember this bear when you gave me this,it was on our 3rd anniversarry as bestfriends right?

2.Rose

note: this roses that you gave when I got mad at you for not coming on my recital,this was your peace offering right?

3.twilight book.

note: you gave me this because Im so inlove with it.

4.Our Friendship Bracelets.

note: we created this together right?this was meaningful.

5.Necklace

note: you gave me this as a birthday gift,only you have the key of it right?I bought you a key necklace so that only you can open my locked heart.

6.Letter.

note: take time to read it please?

 

Dear My Best of Friends,Kim Taeyeon:

I never got the chance to express what I really feel for you,maybe its because you feel awkward everytime I act sweet,but I simply love on how you protect me,on how you try to save me from my problems or hard times,you are so admirable and you symbolize as a strong girl,you are just my everything,you know me so much but sometimes you dont get what I want,sometimes you dont get that I only need you in my life,remember when you gave the pink teddy bear?it was for our 3rd anniversarry,we even dated right?we ate together,I cooked for you and gave you the blue bear,remember when I cant sleep?I called you 3 in the morning because I want to talk with someone,and that's you,we talked till 5am and you fell asleep in my bed while listening to my drama's youre so cute back then but now?youre the cutest in my eyes,remember when you bought a rose for me?because I got mad at you at that time and as a peace offering you gave me a rose,you are the first person who gave me a rose so I kept it in my twilight book,you gave the twilight books too right?you even read it for me one night,just for me to sleep,back then was our sweet memories together,the time when we created our friendship bracelet,I hope you still have it,remember the locksmith necklace we have?youre the only person who have the key in my heart right?!and till now you still hold the keys,I know I made a big mistake that it makes you hate me,I pull you down,I let you get sad over leeteuk and Im sorry for that,I know sorry is not enough,but taeyeon cant you see leeteuk is not the right person for you,I know you best right?you know me best too,Im sorry for loving you more than a friend,Im sorry for being a weak and I let myself fall for you,but can you blame me?when youre so sweet and cute?when youre a temptation of mine and also my weakness,tae~tae after all this time Im still waiting for you,and I can always wait for you,you know that,I wont get tired,even if the whole world would tell me to stop and let you go,I wont do that,I can never let you go tae,I cant,it hurts me to see you change,where is my old tae~tae?where is my innocent tae~tae?the taeyeon that can never hurt someone,where is the old you?I want the old sweet,caring and innocent taeyeon back,taeyeon you always said that yuri helped you a lot,but are you sure that she wont break you?tae Im so selfish cause I cant accept that yuri is your new bestfriend and you treasure her the most now,if youre happy with yuri then okay what can I do?but tae I will always wait for you,I wont get tired,I wont stop,I cant stop,I need you so much tae,I need you the most,I need your presence in my life right now,I need you so so so much because I love you so much too,I tried to stop but my heart wont allow me to stop loving you,I tried to stop thinking of you everyday and night but I cant,I tried not to care for you but I cant,I tried to forget our memories but I cant,I still want you,I want us back,even if you can only give me a friendship,I can accept it until youre here beside me,its my mistake and Im sorry,Kim Taeyeon,Tiffany Hwang want you back so bad,I want you back in my life,I need my taeyeon back beside me,I need her so much,I need you so much,I'll wait till you come back once again,Im always here,I miss you so much I still wish to hug and kiss you one day,I love you so much.

 

~Tiffany Hwang

 

 

I can't be carried away by this letter,she makes me so weak,she hurts me so much,now she wants me back?yuri is one of the most important in my life because she changed me,she helped me to be strong,but the fact that fany is still on the list of one of the most important girl in my life.

 

TIFFANY'S POV

I hope she spend a little time to look at the stuffs she gave me and spend time to read my letter for her.

 

I also have this baby blue box and it contains all the things I gave her,she gave it back first,so I gave everything she gave me back too.

1.Blue BearI gave her this for our 3rd anniv. too

2.blue notebook-this is for anything she wants to write,but she didnt wrote anything on it.

3.Blue winter hat-I gave her this because I find it cute for her.

4.Key necklace- the key in my heart.

5.Friendship bracelet-we made this together.

6.letter-this letter was the time when I got hospital because I got so sick,and she got so worried.

Dear Tiffany Hwang:

why won't you let me visit you?! >.< this is annoying,I cant take care of you :( whats the matter?you dont want me to see you because youre so weak now?!ugh I want to see you so bad!who would take care of you?I can take care of you best and you know that!so please let me visit you and please do answer my calls you kid!I just miss you so bad,please?if you wont still allow me then fine!I wont get mad,just make sure that someone is taking care of my girl ;) and that person should be better than me,bwahahaha!okay I talk too much,I cant wait to see you again princess,I'll pray for your health,eat a lot okay?I love you.

 

Can she say I love you again for me?can she take care of me again?can I see her again?this letter always makes me cry because its too sweet that I couldnt even imagine now,I almost had her,I almost own her heart but then I broke it,Im so stupid,but this stupid loves her so bad,I want my taeyeon back.