Alone Time.....

That Special Piano Piece

 

Chapter 7- Alone time…..

Taemin P.O.V

 

“So, what now?” I awkwardly asked her. The other’s literally run out of the restaurant trying to give us some ‘alone time’ which is not a good idea at all.

 

“How ‘bout dessert?” she suggested and I strongly agreed, anything to keep the awkwardness away.

 

I ordered chocolate sundae, and she ordered chocolate milk, I heard she loved that thing.

 

“Do you wanna walk around?” I sheepishly asked.

 

“Sure, we need to digest the food we ate anyways” I nodded in agreement and paid for our bills, there goes my allowance for the month, I paid for SHINee and SNSD’s food too, I hate you Key.

 

“Thanks for the food” she told me while we walked through the streets, it was about midnight so no worries on getting caught.

 

“Don’t thank me, thank my wallet” I joked as I rubbed the back of my pants, surprisingly she giggled, and awww that was adorable.

 

“I like your laugh”

 

“Really? A lot of people say I look like an alligator”

 

“That’s what makes you special” I answered, she looked at me and smiled

 

“Taemin”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Let’s go there” she pointed to the park swings. I chuckled and held her hand

 

“Lets” I answered. She was surprised and pulled me across the street.

 

We sat on the swing, and started to sway.

 

“Hey Taemin” she called out to me

 

“yeah?”

 

“Can I ask you something personal?”

 

“Depends on the question” I slyly answered

 

“Fair enough”

 

Yoona P.O.V

Ok so this is the moment I’ve been waiting for, I need to ask this question

 

“Do you like someone?” I blurted out

 

“What?” his face was confused, like a lost puppy wanting to find his home.

 

“It’s just a question not an interrogation” I answered coolly, being an actress is really nice.

 

“Well I guess….i don’t know yet” I knew it, it was Sulli, I should have expected this, but why am I hurt? Ah gosh Yoona, it’s your fault for asking that question.

 

“Wha..what do you mean you don’t know yet?” I tried acting like a best friend instead of a jealous secret admirer.

 

“I’m just well confused”

 

“About this girl or your feelings”

 

“The girl” he replied almost immediately

 

“How come?”

“It’s just…she’s…well you know confusing”

 

“In what way?” come on answer!

 

“In a…wait you just said 1 question”

 

“No I did not”

 

“Yes you did”

 

“I said, can I ask you a question, and you replied with a yes”

 

“Yeah you said ‘A’ question which is plural so no more questions”

 

“But-“

 

“NO”

 

“Fine stop acting like a baby”

 

“I do not!”

 

“YOU KIDS SHUT UP!” some random person shouted. I guess we were disturbing people, its past mid night and were making a fuss over some stupid question. Ahh what was I thinking.

 

“I’m sorry” I mumbled

 

“Its okay let’s go” he replied coldly.

 

He was walking me home, but it wasn’t comfortable AT ALL. He’s like 4 meters away from me, and its freezing cold. I think he’s mad. And I hope, it wont affect our friendship.

 

“Were here”  he stated and I looked up, I guess we are here I didn’t notice.

 

“Thank you” I said opening the door slightly.

 

“No worries” he said, before walking away completely. I guess he’s mad.

 

I ran to my room, crying, this was our first not official date and I destroyed it with my stupid curiosity. How idiotic.

 

“Yoong what’s wrong?” a half asleep Yuri asked me.

 

“He….he’s mad…at mee” I sobbed

 

“Why?” I told her everything with occasional sobbing of course.

 

“Well, just sleep it off and wait for tomorrow” yeah thanks Yul.

 

“Hey Guys watch this!” Sooyoung’s voice boomed

 

“TaemYoon couple got caught playing on the park after a special dinner date?” the reporter said.

 

“WHAT!” I jumped of my seat and watched the news over and over again, full proof’s are there, pictures of us playing and eating, and that holding had picture!

 

“Wow Yoong, it was just one date, your soo easy” Sunny teased

 

“But we ar-“

 

“Tsk, Tsk, I guess you’ll be doing we got married to huh?” Taeyeon joined in.

 

“STOP I-“ the telephone suddenly rang.

 

“Yoong it’s for you” Hyoyeon said, they were lucky.

 

“Hello?”

 

“We need to talk” a soothing, charming voice said.