Chapter 13 - I HATE YOU MEDIA

That Special Piano Piece

 

Chapter 13- I HATE YOU MEDIA

Taemin POV

Our date went downhill. Everything was so right in the beginning but then, it got destroyed. Who hates me this much to sabotage our date? I mean I know Yoona has men lined up for her but who knew of our plan? The only person I told was Onew hyung and there’s NO way he would do that.

“I guess I need to think of something more” I mumbled to myself. I’m not the romantic type, really I’m not. So I have absolutely no idea what to do next.

“Hey Taemin!” Yunho hyung called me. Did I mention we were in Music Bank? Well we are and we’re inside TVXQ’s waiting room.

“Yes hyung?” I answered

“You little romantic kid” he got up and locked me in a headlock while ruffling my hair.

“HEY! Hyung STOP!” I was trying to get out of his death grip but its like made of iron O_o

“You didn’t tell you asked Yoona on a date” he said after he let go. Wait how’d he know?”

“Huh?”

“Don’t play dumb. Look at the news” he pointed to the TV.

“TaemYoon couple could be the sweetest couple in SME. Their unbreakable gaze are like whispers of sweet nothings to one another”

SERIOUSLY!! The media caught us again?

“I hate the media” TVXQ simply laughed at my reaction.

“Go and talk to Yoona you guys might have something to talk about” Junsu hyung suggested. I nodded and left the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoona POV

I was happily sitting in the couch no worries. My mind kept on replaying on our special date. Everything was at peace until-

“TaemYoon couple could be the sweetest couple in SME. Their unbreakable gaze are like whispers of sweet nothings to one another”

“YOONA!!!” our angry leader Taeng shouted

“Yes?” I nervously answered

“We told you to be careful right? I thought we agreed to not get caught again” she scolded

“We did unnie. And me and Taemin were careful. I don’t know how where they found out”

“Yoong, I have some bad news” Sunny unnie said

“What is it?”

“Watch” she pointed

“Some paparazzi were stalking the couple. And they saw the two of them enter a building, ON THEIR OWN. The rest of the media smells something fishy within this couple. But to put all of it into a conclusion, we want the TeamYoon couple to clear out what happened that night” the reporter announced.

“WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING THAT NIGHT” I screamed

“We know Yoong, they just, the media, they twist events like this” Sooyoung explained. I nodded my head. I just wonder, what will the president do about this?

“Yoona, you and Taemin are being called. ‘Immediately” he emphasized ‘immediately’. I nodded my head and got ready for the scolding of my life.

 

 

Hi~~~ this is probably the WORSE chapter ever. Ok so the survey i made letter C got the number of most votes so Get Ready For The Next CHAPTER.

HAHAHAH I actually cut the ending so that it would be like a cliffhanger? But i wont update SOON. Its cause I'll be waiting for the poster and i want to see how it goes. I'll update more or less next week, but i dont think it would be like the best. SO thank you to all and SORRY.