Confused

That Special Piano Piece

 

Chapter 1- Confused

Yoona P.O.V

How can someone so simple be so…perfect? How can you make me fall in love with you simply by looking at me, with your dark hazel eyes? How can you ever be mine?

 

……………………………..

 

I was at the back stage, watching you play the piano, my favorite piano piece ‘River Flows in You’. I can’t help but look at your charismatic face; it was all I needed to start blushing. You were so concentrated on that special piece, I wondered, were you thinking of someone?

 

After staring at your handsome face I didn’t realize that 8eight would be singing any minute now.

 

……………………………………..

I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel jealous when you glanced up at the girl that went next to you and gave her your loving smile. As she left your side, you looked at my direction, as a friend I signaled a ‘fighting’ and a smile, but all you returned was a small frown and continued to concentrate on you piece.

 

You kept on stealing glances at that girl. I kept on frowning at your strange behavior. Ok, fine, I’m not as much of a singer as she is, I may not be as beautiful as her, but Taemin! Hello! She’s too old for you! Why can’t you notice me?

………………………………………….

 

“Nice job Taeminnie” Taeyeon said acknowledging Taemin’s talent as a pianist.

 

“Thanks Noona, it was very scary that’s for sure” he replied

 

“You’ll get used to it” Sooyoung interrupted

 

“Yeah, I know, it was scary at first but then I suddenly enjoyed it” he stated giving of a charming smile that made my knees grow weak.

 

“Its part of the charming thing called life” Sunny-unnie stated.

All the other members nodded their heads while I stayed silent at the corner.

 

“Hey Yoona!” I turned my head and saw Key running to me wildly

 

“Woah, woah Key slow down, what do you need?” I said, patting his back while he was panting like crazy

“Where’s Taemin? We need to prepare for the next performance” he told me. I pointed at the direction where all of SNSD are huddled together.

 

“Oh! Thanks, bye Yoong” he said while running to the maknae of their group, prying him out of the huddle and pulling him to their dressing room.

 

I saw Taemin glance at me while he was being pulled. When our eyes met I saw confusion running through his eyes, afraid of doing anything, I simply moved my head so that our eyes would stop meeting. I could feel his hurt eyes staring at me, but why would he be hurt? It was trick question, that’s for sure.

 

……………………………..

“Yoona!” I heard Hyoyeon scream

 

“Hmm? What is it?” I asked looking towards their direction

 

“Are you going to stay frozen there or come and practice?”

 

“Fine, fine I’m coming” I mumbled

 

………………………………..

Taemin’s P.O.V.

“Taemin! Taemin! Hey dude! Snap out of it” Onew called me snapping his fingers in front of my face.

 

“Oh, what is it hyung?” I asked

 

“Are you sure you’re fine Taemin? You’ve been out of it lately” Jonghyun’s worried voice said

 

“Yeah I am just a bit, confused”

 

“’Bout what?” Minho joined

 

“That’s the problem, I don’t know” they all looked at me with concern

 

“I know what your problem is” Key said, we all looked at him, questioning his statement

 

“What is it Hyung?”

 

“Love”

 

 

 

 

---so yeah hi..this is my 3rd story posted and out of the two this will be chaptered... well i wont update if no one would comment so  hahaha pls comment??

Enjoy--------