Chapter 4: Unknown Story

Boy Who Cried Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey! Wake up Baekhyun-ah!” -Suho

“Wakey! wakey! Little puppy~” - Luhan

“Baekkie hyung! Wake up!” - Tao

“Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!” – Chanyeol

SPLAASSH!

“Waaah!!!” yelled Baekhyun as he woke up from his unconsciousness when he felt bucket of cold waters splashed on him, wetting his face until neck.

D.O sends a death glare to Chen, who currently hold bucket because he’s the one who splashed the waters on older male.

“What? I’m just trying to wake him up” said Chen innocently, made D.O slapped his forehead.

Baekhyun tried to control his breath and still looking clueless “you okay Baekhyun?” ask Xiumin worriedly, as he tried to tidy Baekhyun wet messy fringe beside smaller male.

“I-I’m fine” sutter Baekhyun, struggle sit on couch while Sehun next him tried calm the older by fanning him with magazine book. He look around realizing that been surrounded by all of Boy Who Cried Wolf staffs, looking at him in worried gaze inside a big office, seem like is the owner office.  

“Finally you’re awake…” a stern voice startled Baekhyun, he saw a beautiful woman around middle-twenty with a purple office dress, her hair is silky and wavy, rosy cheeks and both of her eyes is sparkling. The woman put a cold and serious, expression as she sat across Baekhyun. DJ Mike catch up to her and stand beside the couch.

“You seem to be clueless… Baekhyun-ssi” asked the woman is calm yet chilling tone.

Baekhyun looking at her curiously, tilting his head “w-who are you?” blinked petite male.

“I’m the owner of this store…” with that Baekhyun remembered the time he met, the strange pink penguin.

“Are you that pink penguin?” ask Baekhyun innocently, made the whole room gasp dramatically. Luhan immediately covered younger mouth, earning muffled squeak from Baekhyun before whispering “don’t call her pink penguin! The boss will get mad if you say that!” warned the fluffy honey hair.

“Okay…” muffled Baekhyun against Luhan’s soft palm, before the older uncovered his mouth. “S-sorry about that” sutter dark brunette, his lips nervously.

“No problem Baekhyun-ssi and you’re right, I am pink penguin…” the woman close her eyes and lower her head, then sound of machine coming from her body, Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprised when he saw little by little her body revealed into some sort of machine, then he saw the same pink penguin inside the machine and hop down on the table.

“This is my real appearance, Momo~” said the owner with her real voice.

Baekhyun now really speechless, how come the owner of this store is a talking pink penguin?!

“Allowed me to introduce myself, my name is Momoko but do call me Momo… I was a massenger from Exo Planet. I’m staying in earth because I’ve been given a mission to collect 12 peoples that has a special power or should I say… half-Exoster” Explain Momo sharply. “You know Exo Planet and Exoster right?”

Exo Planet is whole new dimension of earth, Exo planet is dimension that gave peoples in earth power to perform music, dancing, singing and anything that related to music. With Exo sparkles that produce by the dimension it can make whole audiences affected by their music and shining brightly on stage. The more talented the person is more Exo sparkles they gain. But the most important is not just because of Exo sparkles made them famous and being loved by peoples, is because their hearts connected to the audiences that made them shined brightly. But unfortunately Exoster has some sort of curses that can shape shifting into any kinds of animals, but for Half-Exoster they only shape shifting in respective times.

“That’s why they can turn into wolves, Momo~” explain Momo further.

Baekhyun swallow lump in his throat and nodded slowly, he felt very nervous all sudden “are you saying that the staffs here, is half-aliens?” that’s why the staffs here is so abnormally handsome and attracted females than any normal humans could have, because they’re not all-humans.

“You can say that… but peoples in Exo Planet is almost similar to regular humans, except their abnormally good-looking appearances, natural skills in music, special abilities and cursed, Momo~” Boy Who Cried Wolf staffs nodded, also DJ Mike “DJ Mike over here is regular human, but his my good friend. He’s the one that make my human body, Momo~” DJ Mike send his signature toothy grins to Baekhyun.

“Half-Exoster special abilities is not as powerful as pure Exoster, because they were half-human. They only used their powers for emergency only, Momo~” the dark brunette listen carefully to what Momo’s said. “They can either used special abilities or transform into animals forms, but what you saw las

Please log in to read the full chapter