Chapter 1: New Student

Boy Who Cried Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

12 January 2013

 

“Hello, my name Byun Baekhyun! I’m currently 17 years old high schooler in Junior year”

“I love, love, LOVE! To sing specially to my friends and family. But mostly I love to experiments in nails arts!”

 

In front of XOXO Arts Academy, a boy with a bright happy smiles and natural brunette hair, flawless feature and has long delicate fingers and beautiful nails that any girls would die for. He fixed his black snapback while walking to the school, leaving trail of sunshine behind him, despite the cold weather.

“Baekhyun~!” a boy around the brunette age, ran up to him.

“Oh! Sihoon-ah” Baekhyun turned around, waves at his best friend with a bright smile, showing his cute puppy eye smile.

Sihoon grins and put his arm around Baekhyun shoulder as they both walked together “So! I heard that one of your brother are going to enrolled here”

“You mean Taehyung?” Baekhyun remembered his youngest brother who currently, in his second year of middle school.

“yup! I bet his going to be cute as you, than… Daehyun” whispers Sihoon, making the brunette one frowned before slapped on the back of his best friend head.

“Ouch! Yah! Why are you doing that?!” yelled Sihoon, pushing the younger aside.

“hmph! That what you get to insulted my baby Daehyun” the petite male pouts grumpily, before walks ahead Sihoon so he would leave the older behind.

Sihoon rubbed back of his head painfully because Baekhyun slaps his head, quite hard. But finally realized that Baekhyun leaving him behind “h-hey! Wait for me!” he tried to catch up to his close friend.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Good morning class!” said miss Miyoung, Baekhyun homeroom teacher, known as Korean language teacher and of the school. The woman is over 30-years-old but still acting like a completely and often luring view good-looking males to have one-night-stand with her, even Baekhyun is almost got by her. She fluttered her fakes thick eyelashes and pouts her lips that covered by rosy red rouge lipstick. Sihoon is pretending wanna puke quietly, while Baekhyun shakes his head.

“Today we have a new student in our class!” Miyoung sudden announcement making the class get fuss, wandering what kind of student that transfer here “come in, don’t be shy~” slurred the middle-age woman, as she send a flirty look to the person outside the class.

The transfer student finally revealed itself, it was a male with small camel like eyes, curly thin lips, seem taller than Baekhyun slightly and black hair. New student smiled widely before bowing politely “Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Jongdae, but you call me Chen in Chinese!” Chen presence, made the whole girls in class squealed because of his handsome and cute appearance.

“Chen over here, is a transfer student from Rose Belle Prestigious school of Arts in Hongkong” whole class gasps because that school is famous for elites, and only a person that really talented in arts and wealthy can enter that academy. But Chen didn’t look like a person who very wealthy or extraordinary, he look just like a regular teenager except for his good-looking appearance.

“Please help him everything that he needs to know in this school, include Korea” she sends a seductive wink to the younger which is Chen ignore, makin

Please log in to read the full chapter