I'm sorry {Chanyeol}

Exo One-Shots

It was around 12:00 A.M when you and chanyeol started fighting. It was obvious why you guys were fighting. Him being late all the time and you getting upset about it. It wasn't you and chanyeol's kind of fight where you have a little disagrreement and he storms off. Then in like 30 minutes he talking it out with you. This was a fight where his face is red. He is throwing his hands around and screaming in your face.

"I don't get why you are so upset!" Chanyeol screams.

"You are never here! That's why I am upset. It seem like you don't love me!" Tears start streaming down your face.

"You are going to cry now? This is why I never hang out with you! You are to over emotional," Chanyeol says with a sigh, "It's not me who wants to stay out late! My job holds me back every night. I just want to come home and watch a movie,cyddle,go to sleep but YOU always have to start a fight with me!" Chanyeol states with a loud voice.

He pushed you over the edge with what he has said. 

"I HATE YOU!" You scream very loudly probably waking up the whole entire neighborhood. A look of hurt flashes through Chanyeol's face before anger,hate,and digust flashes in his eyes.

He starts walking to the bedroom you guys share bumping into you on the way there. It wasn't a light bump, it was a bump that had you stumble back and hit the side of a sharp glass table you guys had. You grab you leg as you see a little bit of blood starting to form. 

You go into your bed room to see Chanyeol packing clothes and all of his stuff into a bag.

"What are you doing?" You ask a sad look on your face.

"Leaving, since you hate m-"

"Chanyeol I don't actually hate you. I said it out of fury. i love you" You state grabbing on to his shirt. Tears wetting the fabric.

"I love you too," He says putting down the bag.

"I'm sorry,"He says regret plasterd on his face, "For pushing you,"

"It's okay. I'm sorry for being mean back there." You stop crying and Chanyeol lays down on the bed and pats the side next to him.

"Join me for cuddling?" He says a sweet smile on his face. You nod your head and plop down next to him.