The Reunion of JYJ and BoA

The Start of The Reunion

Yoochun POV:
We all finally stopped crying and sat at a nearby table in a cafe in the building. "Well... How have you been BoA? You must have been so busy, with all your comebacks and music," I said. "I'm been pretty busy.. But not as much as you guys! I heard that you guys are having a concert soon!" BoA said. "Yeah, we have a concert next week. We've been preparing and stuff," said Junsu. It felt like the old times. When we snuck outside the trainee practice room to eat chicken and just laugh and talk. There was a comfortable silence. We talked for about 2 hour. "We've been here for more than 2 hours!" said Jaejoong. No way! Time just flew by. "Really?!? Wow, I didn't realize" said BoA. "Well, we should probably get going." said Jaejoong, smiling. We were just about to say goodbye when I had an idea. "Hey, BoA? Do you want to come to our concert next week?" I asked. I saw her smile widen. "OF COURSE! That would be amazing!" BoA said. YES! "That's a great idea!" said Junsu. "And... we were thinking we can sing our old DBSK song, "Mirotic". We probably need permission from Yunho and Changmin... but we really wanted to sing the song for our fans coming to the concert." Jaejoong said. "I'm sure they would be really happy." said BoA. "Well... See you next week!" I said. "BYE!" said BoA and she left. "Wow.. that felt like old times." Junsu said. "I know... that was great to catch up with one of our best friends" said Jaejoong. Now if only we talk to Changmin and Yunho....