10th Anniversary for TVXQ

The Start of The Reunion

Italics are thoughts

Your P.O.V.

It was finally the end of the SM Town Concert. It was the finally the end of the concert and TVXQ’s performance has finally ended. They were about to walk off the stage when all of the SM family walked onto the stage while dragging a huge cake. “CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!! IT’S TVXQ’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!” we all sang. It was my boy’s 10th anniversary since their debut. I could that Changmin and Yunho were very surprised but happy. They were thanking us (the SM family) and their fans for all their support. I could see that they were on the verge of crying. They both ate some of the cake and the concert finally ended. I followed TVXQ into their waiting room. “Congratulation, guys!” I said. “Hahaha. Thanks Boa.” Yunho said. “It’s finally been 10 years! It’s hard for kpop stars to be in the entertainment business for 10 years!” I said. “Hahaha…. says the girl who has been a kpop idol for 13 years,” Changmin jokingly said. Hahaha.. that's so true. “True. Let’s go eat dinner!” I said. “Okay! Just wait a bit, so we can get changed,” said Yunho. All the SM family has decided to throw a big dinner party for their 10th anniversary. Changmin and Yunho finally got ready and we drove to the dinner location. All the other Kpop artists already arrived. We all went to our seats and Yunho and Changmin stood up. “Please raise your glasses,” said Yunho. “I would like to sincerely thank all of you guys for supporting. We couldn’t have come all this way without you guys,” said Changmin. Everyone cheered and the dinner restaurant was all happy. “Even though everyone we started with isn’t here…..Thank you,” said Changmin and Yunho. There was an unusual silence. Everyone they started with…. JYJ…. The dinner finally ended and it was just me, Yunho, and Changmin. I have been best friends with them since we were trainees. Just the three of sat down and we started talking. All of a sudden, Changmin and Yunho started crying slightly. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. Are they going to be okay? Why are they crying? "It's just... I'm so thankful that it's our 10 anniversary... but..." said Changmin while he was slightly crying. "It's just sad that...... we first started off as a 5 member but now it is a 2 member. I'm just sad that we couldn't celebrate with the other 3 members." said Yunho.. Me, Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun used to be a pack.. We were always together. Everyone knew that TVXQ was always with BoA.. now it instead of 6 people in our crew it is three...  "Guys... I know how you feel. It's sad that we aren't allowed to talk to them anymore..." I said. "I just wish that someday, we can all just sit down and talk about what happened and how we feel. Just talk about what's going on right now and stuff." said Changmin. "Go back to normal." said Yunho. I know how you feel. When you guys split, I took the news the worst Me, We had a long conversation until it was about 1 am. "I think we should go now." I said. Changmin and Yunho looked at the clock and realized what time it was. "Haha.. I didn't know that it was already 1am!" Yunho said. "It feels good that I can talk to people who can understand me..." Changmin said. "I know." I said. We all left to go to our houses. "I'll call you guys tomorrow!" I said. "Okay!" They replied back. I wonder how JYJ is celebrating their 10th anniversary... I wonder if they are feeling the same way we are....

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to write a story dedicated to DB5K. I don't know if it is going to be long or short... I hope you guys liked this chapter and please subscribe and comment!! Thanks!