10th Anniversary for JYJ

The Start of The Reunion

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

All the JYJ members were in our dorm. We sat down in the living room and called the other members. "GUYS!! COME HERE!" I yelled. They all came and we sat down around the table. I quickly ran into the kitchen refridgerator and took out the cake I bought earlier. I set it down on the table and took out 3 forks. "It's our 10th anniversary..." I said. Junsu and Yoochun quickly hugged each other and me. "Wow... it's already been 10 years." said Junsu.It's been a looongg time. We music and had a loud celebration. "WOOHOO!" yelled Yoochun. The party ended about 40 minutes later and we all crowded aroun the table again. "Thanks guys.. For being with me for 10 years." I said. "Hahaha... back at you." said Junsu and Yoochun. "I wonder what TVXQ is doing." Yoochun quietly said. "Can I ask you guys something?" Junsu asked. "What?" I asked. This must be serious.. Junsu has his serious face on. "Do you guys miss them?" Junsu asked. All of us knew who 'them' was. 'Them' was TVXQ. It was quiet for about 10 minutes. I finally spoke up, "Yeah... I do..." I said. Junsu started smiling again. "Me too.. but there is nothing we can do." Junsu said. "Yeah... we filed a lawsuit against them. They probably dont' want to talk to us." said Yoochun. For 20 minutes all we did was talk about our old days as TVXQ. "I wish that someday... we can just sit down and talk. Like the old days." said Yoochun. "Same..." said Junsu. This ended our conversation. One by one we started to slowly go back to our rooms to sleep. I wonder what would happen if we met eachother... 

 

 

 

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I'm double updating today! This might not happen often but I wanted to update twice today! This is muuuccch shorter than the first chapter, but I actually didn't know what to write for this one. I hope you guys liked this chapter and please subscribe and comment!! Thanks!