Replaced.

In Love With My Sister's Crush?!

Author's note:

There's some swearing and some reference to violence in this chapter so if you don't like these sort of things, please don't read further . Besides from that, sorry for such a late update.. life got in the way and yeah... BUT I promise to update more regularly now and hopefully you will see a new update every Tuesday!! 


"Sehun ah!!" Daehyun shouted as he entered his best friend's class. "Wae?" Sehun replied, his head was still laying on top of his biology book and his eyes were shut tight. "That bastard Kai..he t-threatened Hayoung" Daehyun stopped, he knew if he went into detail,Sehun would be outraged. After all, no one was allowed to talk back to Hayoung, Sehun's only sister, let alone threaten her.

 

"That son-of-a-!" Sehun cursed and immediately stood up before running out of his class to his sister's. The fact that the person who allegedly threatened his sister was no other than his rival, Kim Jongin, made matters worse.

 

"Kim Jongin!" Sehun shouted when he reached his sister's class. He noticed the silence in the room, something was off. Upon seeing his precious than anything-else-in-the-world sister hugging his no.1 rival, no one was more shocked than Sehun."Shhh!" Hayoung insisted with her index finger infront of her lips and glared at her older brother before tilting her head to face the phone. "See Minseok oppa? We're not quarrelling at all. In fact, I've been helping Kai with some math questions~" Hayoung flashed a bright smile at her crush who smiled back.

 

Kai was about to protest but was interrupted by Minseok's cheerful aegyo. "Awww! Mianhe Jongin, hyung's been neglecting you. But I am going to take an early leave today and pick you up ok? After that we'll do whatever you want~" Minseok spoke. The corners of Kai's lips curved upwards. "Komawo hyung~" Upon seeing Kai's genuine smile, all of the girls except Hayoung started fangirling over the latter. Sehun scoffed at the girls' reaction despite being surprised again. He hadn't seen the boy smile like that since a long time, after all, the boy was known for his coldness.

 

"Sorry guys, hyung's gotta go. Hayoung I'll see you tomorrow night ok? I am spending all of today with my dongsaeng Jongin" Minseok quickly spoke. "See ya~" and with that he hung up. Hayoung frowned and immedately pulled the earphone out from her ear. "I can smell something burning, Oh Hayoung, I think its you~" Kai stuck his tongue out, nothing could beat what he was feeling - not even the presence of Sehun.

 

Kai placed both earphones in his ears before sitting back in his seat. There was only an hour and half left till he would meet Minseok, that was enough motivation for him to get back to his work. Within seconds, the whole class started talking again. "Hayoung ah!" Sehun called out to his sister who just responded by frowning and crossing her arms infront of her chest.

 

Sehun could guess that the reason behind his sister's unhappiness was Kai. "Oh Hayoung!" Sehun whined and was heading towards his sister when the bell (signalling the end of the independent lesson) rang. Sehun clenched his fists and glared at Kai who was looking out of the window with a smile on his face.

 

Sehun was again surprised, he hadn't seen Kai smile since the time they fought but Sehun quickly composed himself and looked at Hayoung. He wondered who had began replacing him in his sister's life so suddenly and he knew he had to put a stop to it. "Let's go" Sehun signaled Daehyun and left the class."Wow. You didn't even touch Kai!" Daehyun exclaimed, but stopped when he noticed Sehuns quietness and that's when he knew something was bothering the latter. "We have to leave class early today and follow him, I want to see who this Minseok person is" Sehun stated before entering his class.

 

All through the last period, Sehun thought about what had just happened and who exactly was trying to woo his sister. He then started to realise that Hayoung had been really happy recently and this only happened when she was crushing on someone. Sehun's eyes widened at the realisation and he quickly shuffled his books before heading out of the class. Upon hearing the shuffling, everyone in the silent class, turned their attention to the figure leaving the class. Daehyun who noticed this first, began packing his books up and ran behind his best friend. 

 

"Yah, wait for me!" Daehyun called out before catching up to Sehun. "Shh!" Sehun whispered before pointing at Kai who was getting into a black, honda civic. "Quickly get on your bike and follow them" Sehun instructed and climbed onto his motorbike while Daehyun did the same.