r o o m m a t e

n e r d

g e n e r a l  p o v 

Taemin looked up. He felt all eyes upon him, the teacher not even doing anything about the teenage boys who weren't paying attention to the formula that was up on the board. In fact, Mr.Park found himself just as much as the adolescents he was 'attempting to  teach'. Although he found it more than annoying, it wasn't anything  new. It was exactly the reason the young, blonde haired boy moved from his old school. 

"You dropped this." 

His head perked up, the small piece of hair tied up in a pineapple fashion bobbed cutely. He looked up to find the person whose deep, husky voice had spoken to him. He looked at the boy, his age, but much more developed. A soft jaw line which came to a fine, sculptured finish at where his neck began. His perfect nose framed that manly, yet sinfully beautiful face and his long, deep hazel eyes met with Taemin's own. He reminded Taemin of a frog.

A handsome frog...

He thought. His eyes traveled down to look at the large hand holding his purple rubber that looked like a little star fish, that had supposedly dropped on the floor. Taemin didn't want to risk it and gave him another blank look. Minho had a trace of interest in his eyes, no matter how hard he tried to contain it.  Taemin took the rubber out of his hand without saying another word, going back to staring back at his paper and looking straight past the other students.

Minho looked slightly mortified, but again, tried to contain it. 

Surely, after a second look at me... he would fall for me... 

He grumpily looked out the window.

This kid is interesting.

The rest of the day was uneventful for Taemin. No one or nothing interesting.. Aside from the melon bread he discovered in the cafeteria, which he took up to the open roof top, where he ate it and spent his lunch time alone. 

After classes shortly ended, Taemin headed to the dorm where he spoke to the dorm leader, Jinki. He wasn't used to using his voice a lot. He didn't really like the sound of his own, slightly girly, voice. 

"I'm Lee Jinki. You'll be sharing with someone. Breakfast is at 8:00am sharp. Any later and you'll miss it, so you need to be out of your dorm in time. Curfew is 11:00pm and there are pretty harsh consequences if you're found out of the dorm after curfew, so keep that in mind." 

Jinki smiled rather goofily. 

"Alright, thank you." 

He spoke quietly, an emotionless expression playing on his baby like features as he was lead to his room by the older. He dragged his suitcase behind him slowly, the weight being a little more difficult as he was feeling rather ill. Being stared at all day would rarely put you in a good mood anyway.

He walked into his new room, not looking up. He just prayed that his room mate would at least be straight. That would spare him a lot of groping and annoying advances, which he wasn't exactly unfamiliar with.

"Lee Taemin?" 

After hearing the familiar voice from before, He looked up before to see the 'handsome frog' from before. The younger gave a questioning look.

"Who are you again?" 

Minho looked slightly irritated.

"I'm Choi Minho. And the least you could do is remember my name."

"Mhm." 

Taemin spoke quietly, which was naturally part of his soft spoken voice and replied with minimal responses, which kind of ticked Minho off. Any boy in the school would kill at a chance to talk with him, let alone be his room mate! 

"I make the rules around here, got it?"

Taemin look at him with the same uninterested eyes as before and just looked away again, starting to unpack his things.

"You do my homework, you clean the room, you do every thing I say and we won't have a problem here. Understood?" 

Minho cooed with a patronizing tone, to which Taemin gave him a dead glance before going to the bathroom.

"Don't ignore me you little brat!"

The older now stood up and pushed the blonde against the wall and to no avail, Minho still did not receive an interesting reaction.

"Why are you ignoring me."

He grumbled.

"Anyone would die to be in your position right now. Talking to me. Being my slave. Even sharing a room with me! What's your ing problem?!"

Minho growled lowly and Taemin looked with another blank stare. 

"Because I'm not your like everyone else, frog face." 

Taemin now walked freely to the bathroom, leaving an astonished Minho stood there, looking at the blank space where the blonde was previously stood. He clenched his big fists angrily.

Little will learn his place...! 

Once Taemin had arrived back from his shower with just a small towel around his waist - which to his defense was the only one in the bathroom, before he was able to even comprehend, a white light blinded him for a nanosecond. His eyes refocused to see a certain frog on the bed, holding his phone upright to Taemin's position. Taemin blinked.

Did he just...?

"Now look here, princess." 

Minho mused and continued.

"If you don't want everyone in this school to see a picture of you in just a towel, all exposed, then I suggest you abide by my rules."

Taemin looked at Minho with wide eyes and started to tear up. He couldn't believe this was happening and made a frantic attempt to grab the phone with the offensive material on, climbing over Minho to retrieve it.

"G-give it here!"

Minho smirked and ripped the loose towel from the youngers hips, looking at the boy on top of him. 

You're my now, Lee Taemin.

 

Hi guys, sorry this took a while to upload, I was away.

But now my art coursework is out the way, I now have time to write even more. hurhurhur.

I will try to upload a new chapter everyday but I want to make sure its good quality.

-Love from Laimu (°⌣°)