m e a n h o

n e r d

 

t a e m i n ' s  p o v 

Minho continued to hold his cell phone out of my reach. 

It would be too embarrassing if everyone in school saw me almost ...

I felt my eyes begin to water in frustration as his long arm kept me from retrieving the cell phone and consequentially, the picture. Before I could shift to make another attempt to get the phone, I felt a hand graze against my hipbone and the small cloth being ripped from my body, completely exposing myself to Minho - much to my discontent. I squealed and covered my self with the towel quickly, more tears joining the ones that were threatening to leave my eyes, almost spilling.

No one has ever seen me before...! 

Minho looked up once I had covered myself and had a smirk painted on his handsome stupid face. 

"Are you going to play by my rules, now?" 

The smirk was growing more confident as he realized I was basically being forced into his control.

"Mhm." 

I grumbled and looked away.

"First things first then."

He pushed me off him by my hip.

"Go do my calculus homework and then iron that pile of clothes. If I see one wrinkle in these clothes, you'll be punished, got it?" 

He spoke rather coldly and continued to lay on his bed.

"Mm." 

I went to put on my clothes, gripping the towel close to my waist, feeling as if it was vulnerable to being ripped off again. I came out of the bathroom moments later and sat down at what I presumed was my desk because it was empty, unlike the other one with a sports bottle and some head phones on it, along with a wrist band heart rate monitor.

Is he an athlete?

I sat down and began doing his homework for him, only taking 5 minutes.

Why is he so fussed of just 5 minutes of homework?

"Oi, you have to do all of it." 

His low voice spoke almost slightly angrily and I didn't dare to look at him.

"I have done it all."

"What?" 

He sounded confused and came over to look at the work.

"What the ? How? We haven't even covered this yet..." 

"Because I am 2 grades above what I should be."

"Really?" 

He gawked at me.

He really does look like a frog sometimes...

"Oh... wow..." 

He kept his mouth shut for once for a while and kept standing there. 

"Anyway... go do the ironing, nerd." 

I hummed and just complied, almost just ignoring him but having to constantly remind myself of the photo he had on his phone. I trudged over to the pile of clothes that were lazily washed and shoved into a basket. You could tell that Minho did this. I began to iron out his clothes.

His clothes are so big compared to mine...

"I'm going out and this better be done by the time I'm back." 

I had a brief look at him, wearing some trainers, some jogging shorts and a tight fit tank top, a Nike hoodie resting on his shoulders. I couldn't deny that this head actually looked good.  On his way out of the door, he pushed me on purpose and I fell onto the ironing board, feeling a strong pain in my arm as the steaming iron pressed against my skin. 

g e n e r a l  p o v 

"W-What the is your problem?!" 

Taemin held his burnt arm, the tender, white skin now imprinted with a red burn and blistering pain. Minho looked shocked and just stood there. The blondes eyes began to tear up and he just held it, unable to get up for the moment from the shock and the pain. Minho finally snapped out of his daze and angrily stormed out of the dorm, leaving an injured Taemin, bent over double and holding his arm. 

Why the did I do that... Why am I bullying him so much...?

Minho began to jog out his frustration , making his way around the campus and fields of the private school, lost in his own thoughts about a certain nerd. 

Taemin laid in bed after about 2 hours of trying to iron with the use of only one hand. 

What a jerk...! He treats me like but I can't do anything about it... 

The blonde sighed heavily, tears clouding his eyes as his arm brushed against the cloth of the bed sheets. His doe eyes widened and he hid under the covers and hoped the mean, older boy wouldn't have to make him do more chores, or worse, injure him again. Minho felt a bit hurt as he entered the dorm and seeing the boy cower from him in fear. Taemin looked up at him and scrambled back into the head board in an attempt to back away from the older. 

"H-hey... it's okay... Don't be scared of me."

Taemin didn't know what to believe and although his deep, husky voice sounded sincere and honest, he did push him onto the floor into a hot iron only 2 hours ago. Minho was quiet and thought for a while, memorizing the words he had planned to say to Taemin on his jog. He placed the white plastic bag onto Taemin's lap, picking up the cream and the white bandage roll inside. Taemin just looked surprised. He began to clean up the burn for him, applying the cream and wrapping the bandage around it to keep it protected. Taemin was silent as he did so, only a few hisses of pain escaping through his gritted teeth, but it wasn't Minho that was hurting him this time, it was the healing product. Minho's hands were surprisingly gentle for the size that they were. 

He hurt me and now he's trying to help me... this frog is confusing...

"Meanho..."

Minho looked up as Taemin mumbled. He smiled softly for the first time that Taemin had seen and the first time in a long time that Minho could actually remember. He quickly forced the smile off of his handsome features and bit his lip and tried to not let his emotions get the better of him.

"Don't think you're off the hook though. Just because I'm helping you."

I can't let this little nerd tame me... this cute nerd...

 

Hi~ Thank you for the comments and subs. They are very encouraging and help me write up these  new chapters.

I will make the poster soon enough but I might have to wait until the weekend, so sorry the layout of this story looks kind of ty at the moment.

-Love from Laimu