Rules

My life as a exo's sasaeng

Firstly, we have alot of rules between us. Like normal fan can't fight with one of us if she doesn't want get beaten up from us. There is barely fights between sasaengs, we take care of each other instead of fighting. There is always one with alot of money who feeds others, that person is usually one of presidents. We have 3-6 presidents to every country and one main president who commads all of us. Official president of exo's fanclub changes couples times in 2-3 years. We vote for it and i remember when it was once boy. Not because he was loyal fan but because he was good looking, he is not part of official fandom tho but he was really handsome. Fanbase presidents have non-stop contact with exo so being president of fanclub is really big thing. Presidents are those who buys most expensive things for exo and some of them are fansite noonas. And no, fansite noona is not sasaeng. Fansites sees exo only in airport and official events and some of the fansites and exo loves their fansites. Why do you think that they smile and stare cameras and make eye contacts with fansites?

Hitting exo and hurting them is big no. If fan hit exo, even if it's accidentally other fans start to look at her in a bad way and if she does that often she got kicked of the fandom and if she tries to get to close to exo after she is banned she might get beaten up.  There is good fans and bad fans. Yes we buy like 25-50albums for supporting them but no we don't stalk them everyday. Ok someones does, but most of them don't do that. In debut days exo-m had 3 fans who followed them everywhere and one of them was boy. He was most active fan back then, im not sure if he is as active than he was then. One of the 3followers was Yixing-biased. When exo was debuted for 1 week they only had 20-30 active fans. Now it's more like thousands than hundreds.

Back then a sasaeng bought a van that looked exactly Iike EXO’s, left the door open, and waited for Luhan to come out. Luhan was about to get in the van but one of the managers figured out and pulled him away. She is really hated now, no one speaks to her because she is in black list.


next chapter is about xiumin's depression and some of the pre debut moments and chanyeol's ex girlfriends