Happy Birthday~

Happy Birthday~

You woke up and you felt an empty space beside you. ‘Of course. He went to rehearsal.’ You thought. You got up and headed to the bathroom and took a short shower and dress for work. You work as a stylist under TS. You will design outfits for secret and B.A.P only since Untouchable more to their own outfits. You came out and walked to the kitchen of the hotel VVIP room. You can smell the brew coffee not long ago and you guessed it he just left no long ago. Every morning you will smell the scent of coffee as he loves coffee. He will always have a mug before leaving for his work.

He works as an idol. My boyfriend is no more than Kim Himchan the visual of B.A.P. nobody knows our relationship except the manager and B.A.P. Himchan stays with me as I live on the same floor as B.A.P and my apartment is at the end of the hallways. The security at our apartment was tight as no fans have an access to the apartment unless they stay there and if they want to send gift, they would have to send it to the company themselves. The company stated that if they send any gift to B.A.P’s dorm, the security guard will throw it out. The guard wasn’t B.A.P so it would be a burden to him to send thousands of gifts to B.A.P’s apartment while his on duty.

Manager Kang was nice enough to not tell the company about this but he will if you were the cause to Himchan’s distraction on stage or camera. You even made Himchan swore that would never happen but It does sometimes but manager Kang let it slide. For his gratitude, you will always make dinner for him as well. Since every night, you make dinner for Himchan and the others were jealous so you made a deal on you will make dinner for them and Manager Kang also. Sometimes he would bring his girlfriend too when B.A.P doesn’t have a schedule on that day.  She really pretty and bubbly.

 

-- 

 

Yesterday you arrive in Chicago for B.A.P America Attack tour. The hotel room was suppose to be for B.A.P since there’s four room but Himchan kept on insisting you to stay with him in the room for the whole Tour. You told him the members would mind but his already a head of you and said he got approval from the members. You couldn’t say no because he will keep sulking the whole day and Manager Kang will glared at you since Himchan wouldn’t practice or go on stage live. You do love spending time with him but you didn’t like how you’re always in Himchan attention. He should relax and have some time with the member. You didn’t want the member to hate you or something.

 

You called room service and you look at the calendar on the counter. Then you realize tomorrow is Himchan’s birthday. You took your planner out and plan what should you make or buy for Himchan. You have the whole evening to decide because they will rehearse till 9 or 10, typical. You thought of baking red velvet cheesecake. You searched online using the hotel internet access.

You wrote down the entire ingredient. Soon the hotel bell rang signalling the room service has arrived. You ate and head out to the concert hall to check on the outfit before heading to shop for ingredients and maybe you can find something nice to for him on the way there. You walked out of the hotel and hail a cab. Once you reach the venue, Star Plaza theatre you showed the guard your ID and also the staff access pass. You walked into the theatre and you were amazed. The theatre is so big. You have never been to a theatre before and this really amazed you. You were looking around walking towards the stage when you suddenly felt a pair of arm wrapped around you.

“Hey babe.” His deep voice that you missed even is just few hours.

“HEY NOONA!” The boys greeted from the microphone.

“Yo! Minhee” Yongguk greeted. ‘Typical yongguk oppa’ you thought

“Good Morning to you too oppa.” You said and turn around arms wrapped around his neck.

He gave you a deep kiss and you pulled away remembering you were in the theatre.

“I need to check the outfits.” You said

He pouted. You shook your head and walked side by side to towards the stage. Once you’re up front, you can see the member running around the stage and checking the effect on the sound system but mostly fooling around. You went to the backstage and check on the outfit while the boys rehearse. You can hear them sing and shouting. The outfit were okay but you have to check more detailed as you wouldn’t know what the custom check can do to the outfits. There were at least 4 to 6 different outfits plus there are six members to each outfit. You as the head designer and stylist you have to make sure the outfits fit them perfectly and there weren’t any thread sticking out or any thorn part. Once you’re done inspecting the outfit you looked at the time and it was 5pm. You placed the outfit in order and make sure it’s safe. Once you’re out of the backstage, the boys were still rehearsing.

“Oppa! I’m going to go now.” You said as you walked up the stairs

“So soon? What’s the rush?” He asked

“I need to buy something’s for the outfits.” You lied there was nothing wrong with the outfits

“Be safe! Text me when you reach the hotel.” He said through the microphone.

“Bye, Minhee.” Yongguk said

“Bye Noona” The other boys said

Before you left, Himchan gave you a quick kiss and went to rehearse. You walked out the theatre and towards the supermarket. You shopped for the ingredients and paid for it. While walking, you saw a channel store and walked inside and there is a new arrival on perfume. You tried on different perfume and got Himchan a perfume that you think it suits him. You asked them to wrap it up and paid. You beamed at the present and you knew he would love it. On the way to the taxi stand you realize the hotel doesn’t have an oven. You mentally face palm yourself for not think when you planned to bake. You went to a nearby café and asked is there any bakery that allows outside baking in their shop. The bartender wrote down an address and told you too go there. Luck was on your side. You quickly halt a cab and showed him the pieces of paper. He dropped you off there. You went up to the bakery and told them your situation.

Soon the cake was accomplished and it was few minutes past 7 and you have to head back to the hotel. You wrapped the cake up and went back to the hotel. Once you arrive at the hotel room, the boys weren’t back yet as you imagine. You texted Yongguk telling him your little surprise for Himchan and telling him not to eat too much for dinner and have dessert at the hotel. He texted back you saying they will be home before 12 midnight and he will text you again went their way up. You put the cake in the fridge and went off to shower. After shower you wore shorts and one of Himchan’s t-shirt. You like baggy clothes since himchan’s clothe is big for you, you wore it.

You ordered room service and switched on the TV in the big living room. You sat there trying to enjoy the show on TV but who are you kidding there isn’t much to watch. Soon, the bell rang. You opened the door and room service stroll in. You ate your dinner and went into yours and Himchan room. You opened your laptop and searched for new fabrics online. Most of your clothe were made by yourself. You like how you find nice and soft fabric and turn them into clothes or dress. You rarely shop for expensive clothes when you can buy a bundle of fabric and use them. You have saved up a lot of money in your personal account. That explain why you can afford to buy Himchan or the boys branded stuff. You would only spend the money on yourself when that thing that caught your attention and you want them real bad.

You were purchasing some few fabric online went your phone buzzed. You unlock it and Yongguk said they are in the lobby. You quickly got out of bed and to the mini kitchen. You took the cake out and put the candles up then lighted them up. You off the lights when you reach the door and you waited for them to get here like forever. You hear loud noise and you knew it was them. You can hear Himchan whining again.

“I don’t get why you can’t open the door yourself.” He whined and walked into the dark room. He was slipping out off his shoe and where about to on the lights but she saw you holding up the cake with the candles lit. You and the members started to sing happy birthday and Himchan face lit up like a kid who got his first candy for months.

“Come on make a wish and blow.” You said

He closed his eyes for a while and reopened them. He blew the candle and lights were back on. You brought the cake to the kitchen as the boys stroll along behind you. They each have a slice and compliments were coming out of them especially Daehyun. That boy just likes cheesecake more than anything. You sat beside Himchan as he wraps his arm around your waist as he was engulfed in the cake. After dessert everyone went to their own room and you sat in front of your laptop still fabric shopping as Himchan takes a bath. You heard the shower turn off and you knew Himchan is done bathing. He came out dressed in T-shirt and track pants drying his hair with the towel. He sat on the bed doing that. You shut your laptop and moved in front of him and helped him. He wrap his arm around you as you dry his hair.

“Thank you” He said looking up at you.

“Anything for you. Happy Birthday.” You said and gave him a kiss.

Soon you were under the blanket in his embrace. He talked about the day since you were backstage and went off early and how lonely he is. He was tired and his voice shows it. You insisted him to continue tomorrow but he didn’t want to but later he felt asleep. The last thing you heard was ‘I Love You, Good Night.’ You soon drifted of to dream land.

 

Morning came and everyone was rushing as today is the concert and everyone is excited. You were helping Himchan to pick out clothes for him even though his going to be sweaty in it while rehearsing. Before you forget, you remember the perfume. He came out of the bathroom in his outfit for the day which is the baby day hoodie and blue tight jeans. You gave him the channel bag and he looked at you wide eyes.

“Babe you shouldn’t have. It must have been expensive. You don’t have to get me this.” He protested

“Here, I only get to pampered you once a year.” You said and pushed the bag in his hands.

“Babe you don’t have to pamper me. Only I, Kim Himchan pampered Choi MinHee.” He said and wraps his arms around you and gave you a small squeeze.

He pulled out the box and opened it. He sprays it on himself and the perfume scent lingers in the air and on him. He smells it and your heart begin to pound quickly and loud. You were way confident he likes it when you purchase it but now, you’re just worried he doesn’t like it. Make his taste for perfume changed. Maybe he likes stronger scent. You begin to think otherwise. But soon fade away as you can see the big smile from himchan’s face and his eyes telling you he loves it.

“Just the way I like it. Not too strong.” He said

You were relief and happy. Soon you all were in the theatre getting everything set up for the last time before the concert starts. 2 hours before the concert start you were organizing the outfits and accessories when suddenly you were pulled out of the dressing room by Himchan.

“Oppa! I need to get the outfits ready.” You said

“It will only take few minutes babe.” He said

He lead you to the seat were it was reserved for the boys family. Soon you saw Himchan’s family and you were nervous like hell.

“Omma! Noona! “ Himchan shouted

“Oh, Himchannie~” His mother hugs him

“Omma, Noona, This is my girlfriend, Minhee, Choi Minhee.” He beamed

“Anyeonghasaeyeoh” You said and bow

“Look at you dongsaeng, you got yourself a pretty wife.” His noona said

You blushed at the word wife. After the small introduction, you excused yourself and held back to the dressing room. You ordered one of the staff to get the boys and get dressed. They all got dressed as the doors opens for the fans to get seated and Himchan gave you a kiss and you wished him luck and told the boys to enjoy it. They soon went on stage and pulled off a great performance yet again.

 


The end…

 

 

Guys WHOEVER GOING TO LOE CHICAO OR L.A PLEASE DO TAKE MANY MANY PICS OF HIMCHAN!!!!!

DID YOU GUYS SEE BOY AND SOUL!!! 

 

 

ING HELL HOT!!! 

IF I WERE THERE I WOULD GO "GOOD GOD LORD!!!!"

 

ANywas ENJOY LOE!!!!

 

Challenged myself on writing a 2000+ words on one shot fic AND I DID!!

And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HIMCHAN!!!

I don’t even know how he can get handsomer each time!!

Is like his handsomeness never stops!

LETS LOVE OUR DIVA CHAN!!!

Subscribe and comment~~ 

 

#PrayForSouthKorea

i swear i feel like grabbing the "captain" and make him  knee on the ground and beg for mercy!