Just another flowerboy

The Colorful You {revamping}

XSYKOTICA
 
001 : Just another flowerboy

 

"Sehun, wake up, get the out of here and get your at school." Sehun's mom yelled as Sehun heavily opened his eyes. He got up his bed and went to the dining room where his mom prepared a glass of water for him.

"T..This is all?" Sehun asked as he tried to fight back his tears. "Won't I starve? you're not giving me an allowance to buy lunch and now, you won't even cook for my breakfast?" He scoffed.

"You ungrateful , just drink and go away. Drink plently of water at your school fountain, at least you'll live." Sehun's father scolded. 

Sehun glared at his parents, drank the water and headed out to school as soon as he got dressed. His stomach was already aching due to his slight hunger. As he got to school, his schoolmates backed off, it was always like this every morning, every time Sehun would enter the gate they would immediately run away from him; that was how much they dreaded him and the only friends he had was his own group of people that were pretty much just like him, ed up people who beat students up for their own benefit.

Sehun didn't want any of this, He didn't want to be feared by other people, sometimes he just want to be friends with them, but he had been through a tough past which had caused him to be brutal, Since he was a baby, his parents raised him to take care of himself, and sadly, he had to experience how to live life on his own, the wrong way. 

Sehun glared at his classmate who was eating a sandwhich by the bench of their school's garden. His classmate stared back at him, with worry and fear. He tried to run away but Sehun instantly caught up with him and grabbed him by his collar.

"You're not going to give me your sandwhich?" Sehun huskily told him, his eyes glaring and piercing onto the soul of his schoolmate. Without hesitations, he gave him his sandwhich and ran. 
"Yeah, you better run." Sehun smiled.

The school rang and Sehun headed to his class where everyone was whispering to each other. 
"I heard we're going to have a new classmate! A transfer from china!"
"They say he was incredibly cute"
"They say he was such a lovely and friendly dude!"


"EVERYONE MOVE" Sehun yelled, as he couldn't get to his chair properly by the chaos his classmates were making. When they noticed Sehun, everyone immediately they splitted into the corner and gave way to him, giving him petrified looks. 

"Goodmorning class, as you all might have heard, we have a transferee student from China" Mrs. Lee, their teacher, declared. As she did, the whole class started anticipating. 

Suddenly, a tall, kid-looking guy entered the room. "Ah.. Hi, I'm Xi Lu Han. I will be your student today... p..please treat me well!" He smiled. Everyone in the class beamed and got excited. 

"Just another flowerboy" Sehun thought, eyeing Lu Han from head to toe then smiling towards his so called 'gang' members.
"He seems weak, Sehun. We can take him in one punch." One of s, Zitao, whispered to him.
Sehun smirked, "We'll target him at dismissal."



Credits to iapple at ikpop4 grs for the poster & back ground. 
Sehun-yah, I'm sorry author-nim made you like this T_______T