2/2

He's not good for you anyway

Yongguk woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs frying in his kitchen. He sat down, rubbed his eyes trying to remove the sleep out of him then proceeded to his kitchen. He saw Himchan still in his shirt and shorts, cooking. Yongguk smiled then went to Himchan’s side. The other flinched, almost throwing the bacon to Yongguk’s face. “Oh my god Yongguk you surprised me.” Yongguk giggled. “Sit down. I’ll serve you a plate.” Himchan said motherly. Yongguk sat down when Himchan gave him a plate of bacon and eggs. The two chatted again happily but Himchan then said “Yongguk…about last night….”

Yongguk was surprised, immediately swallowing the eggs. “I was only joking last night Himchan don’t worry” Yongguk smiled. Himchan’s heart dropped but said “oh ok” hoping to sound happy enough.

The two continued to chat happily when a knock on the door came. “I’ll get it” Yongguk said while standing up. Himchan only smiled at him. When Yongguk opened the door, he saw Zelo. His mood immediately went horrible. “WTF are you doing here?” Yongguk said coldly. “Uhmmm is Himchan hyung here?” Zelo said, hopeful. “No” Yongguk was about to close the door when Zelo blocked it by his foot. “What do you want?!” “Can I at least talk to him?” “How many times do I have to—“ Yongguk was about to punch Zelo when Himchan said “Yongguk who’s that?” Himchan peeked from the living room. When he saw Zelo, his face turned cold. “I guess you want to talk to me ?” the other 2 was surprised from Himchan’s word. “Uhm…..y-yes, I do.” Zelo said, sadly, again. “Come in then” Himchan said coldly then sat on the couch. Yongguk intensively glared at Zelo.

“Guk, can you go inside your room for awhile please?” Yongguk nodded still glaring at Zelo. When the 2 heard the door close, Zelo immediately said. “Channie hyung, I’m really really sorry! I didn’t know what came up to me! I promise that you’re the only one I love! Please come back to me hyung.” Himchan was surprised when tears streamed down Zelo’s face. “Woah woah Zelo please don’t cry. I forgave you already.” Himchan said smiling. “S-s-so you’ll come back?” Zelo said, hopeful. Himchan sighed then said “I-I’m sorry Zelo b-b-but I found someone who I really love now. You should go back to the man you were with yesterday. No bitterness involved don’t worry.” “W-what? Wh-who is it hyung?” Himchan only looked at his feet. “………..Yongguk…….” Zelo sighed. “Well…….you should confess to him then. Also, no bitterness involved.” “I doubt that he’ll accept me. It might ruin our friendship.” “I highly doubt that hyung” Zelo said now smiling. The 2 now chatted happily.

                Feeling bored, Yongguk carefully went outside his room. “Oh hi Yongguk!” Himchan said happily. “So I’m guessing you 2 are now back together now?” Yongguk said trying not to sound hurt. “Nope” the 2 said in unison “JINX! You owe me a drink now hyung” Zelo said while laughing. “I’ll go now hyung. See you sometimes?” Zelo said smiling at Himchan. “Sure” Himchan said smiling back. “C’mon kid I’ll take you to the door.” Yongguk said. Before Zelo went out, he whispered to Yongguk “Take care of Himchan hyung” while smiling then ran out. Yongguk looked at Zelo, puzzled. “Gukkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!” Himchan yelled from the living room. Yongguk snapped out of his trance then immediately ran to Himchan. “What!? What happened?!” Yongguk yelled, worried. “Let’s watch a movie!” Himchan smiled at Yongguk. Yongguk sighed at how silly Himchan is but then prepared popcorn, pillows and blankets for them. Himchan chose a romance movie which Yongguk opposed at first but then complied after Himchan used his aegyo on him.

Half way through the movie Himchan tried to get Yongguk’s attention by poking his sides. “What Himchan?” “Yongguk do you love me?” Yongguk, surprised by Himchan’s question, tried to look for an answer. “Of course I do! You’re my best friend of course I love you.” Yongguk answered. “No! As in LOVE me? More than a friend?” “Do you feel sick Himchan?” “Answer me Yongguk” Himchan said in a demanding tone. “What if I do?” Yongguk whispered. Himchan smiled then sat on Yongguk’s lap, facing Yonggulk, wrapping his arms on Yongguk’s neck. “I love you too” Himchan said then placed his lips on the other’s. Yongguk, surprised, pushed Himchan away. “Himchan. Are you serious?” “Yes, yes I am. Now shut up and kiss me” Himchan said immediately placing his lips on the other’s. Yongguk smiled at the kiss then closed his eyes letting Himchan do his job. The 2 pulled away when they needed oxygen. They connected their foreheads together and smile at each other. “I love you Kim Himchan” “I love you too Bang Yongguk” they,once again, connected their lips together for a peck. “You’re right Yongguk” Himchan said suddenly. Yongguk looked at him, confused.

“He’s not good for me anyway”


Aaaaaaaaaand second chapter is up! 

Thank you for reading my twoshot~ I hope that you enjoyed it~ Please look out for my next fanfics/oneshots!

Subscribe to my profile and to this twoshot please? One subscribe = one imaginary cupcake!

Follow me in my SNSs! :) (not y, Nice, Special ok? ok?)

Twitter

Tumblr

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here are my other oneshots! :) (subscribe! :) )

Perks of watching Weekly Idol - NyongTory

Of ramen and lovesick........ - BangHim

Prom Night - BangHim

You are everything to me - JongLo (side story for Prom Night)

 

L♥VE Y♥U ALL~ ^^ *throws hearts everywhere*