1/2

He's not good for you anyway

“What are you trying to say Yongguk?!” “I’m saying that he’s not good for you!”

 

 

“I can’t believe you Bang Yongguk! I thought you’re my best friend.” Himchan said with a low voice. He ran out of Yongguk’s apartment heading towards his and Zelo’s apartment. When he arrived, he unlocked the front door immediately going to their shared room. He stopped when he heard Zelo speak softly and………a giggle. An unfamiliar giggle. He hesitated opening the door but when he did, he was surprised on what he saw. Someone sitting on Zelo’s lap, slightly younger man than Himchan, trying to fix the younger’s hair. He broke down when the unfamiliar man leaned down to kiss Zelo. They were kissing passionately but when Zelo slightly opened his eyes, he was surprised when he saw Himchan crying by the door. He then pushed the other man away immediately running to Himchan, trying to comfort the older latter. “Hyung please don’t cry. It’s not what it looks like. Please let me explain.” Himchan pushed Zelo harshly while screaming “It’s not what it looks like?! Choi Junhong you two were kissing!” Zelo flinched. He never heard Himchan yell at him before. “And you said it’s not what it looks like?! you Choi Junhong! We are over!” Himchan added, still yelling.

He ran outside not knowing where his feet will take him but he couldn’t care less right now. When he was tired, he ended up in the park. He sat on the nearest bench crying his heart out. After 5 minutes of crying, the sky cried with. Himchan stopped crying and now staring at nothing but he was still sitting on the bench drenched from the rain. He felt vibrations from his phone but he ignored it.

“Why aren’t you answering Kim Himchan?!” Yongguk yelled at his phone as if Himchan can hear him. He was about to apologize to his best friend for being an of a friend but when he tried to call Himchan, he only receives a reply "I'm sorry. The person you are calling is either busy or out of coverage area. Please try to call again later." making him worry . He ran out of his apartment, not forgetting to bring an umbrella, and went to Himchan and Zelo’s apartment. He knocked on their front door but he was surprised when the front door opened. “Himchan?! Himchan where are you?!” Yongguk yelled. He ran to the bedroom and was surprised by a crying Zelo. “Zelo? Zelo where’s Himchan?” Yongguk asked the younger. “I-I d-d-don’t know h-hyung” Zelo said between sobs. “What do you mean you don’t know?! You’re his boyfriend! How could you not ing know?!” Yongguk yelled “H-he b-b-broke up with m-me hyung” Yongguk then grabbed Zelo’s collar then said scarily to the younger latter “I swear Choi Junhong if something happens to Himchan I will not hesitate to tear you limb by limb. Is that clear?!” Zelo only nodded, scared. Yongguk then was off to his search for Himchan. “Now if I were Himchan where would I go?” Yongguk asked himself. Yongguk then ran to the park.

“Himchan?! Himchan?! Himchan where are you?! It’s Yongguk!” Yongguk yelled. He stopped when he saw a figure sitting on a bench, drenched from the rain. He immediately ran to the person, recognizing that it’s his best friend.

Himchan was still sitting on the bench when he felt the rain stop. He looked up to see his best friend’s worried face. Yongguk sat beside him, he immediately felt Himchan hug him while crying. “I’m sorry Yongguk. I should’ve listened to you.” Himchan said. “Shhhh it’s alright. C’mon lets go to my apartment. You might get sick out here.” Yongguk said while helping Himchan stand. The younger smiled then they headed back to Yongguk’s apartment.

When they arrived, Yongguk gave Himchan some of his clothes to change into. “Take a bath then change into these. I’ll be making you some warm soup alright?” Yongguk said while placing his hand on Himchan’s cheek but immediately removing it when he realized what he was doing. He looked away trying to hide his blush. “Y-you should change clothes n-now” Yongguk stuttered. Himchan giggled then went inside the bathroom. He closed the door but opened it again then said to Yongguk “By the way Yongguk,” Yongguk shot his head up to face Himchan. “you look cute when you blush” Himchan said, smiling then completely closed the door. Yongguk blushed again then smiled, now heading to his kitchen to make some soup.

After a few minutes, he heard the water stop. “Himchan are you done? The soup is ready!” Yongguk yelled from his kitchen. Himchan went down the stairs wearing a loose shirt and shorts. Yongguk looked at him 'he looks cute' he thought. “Stop staring at me I know I look cute.” Himchan said while sitting down. Yongguk then snapped out then gave him a bowl of warm soup. “I’ll eat well!” the other said. “Woah Yongguk! I didn’t know you can cook! I only know you can cook INSTANT ramen.” Himchan said while eating his soup happily. The two chatted happily, trying to avoid a certain ‘topic’. When the two were done, Himchan insisted on doing the dishes but Yongguk strongly opposed to it saying that he needs to rest. Himchan forced him that he wants to the dishes but Yongguk carried him bridal style to his room whilst Himchan yelling at him to put him down. When they reached Yongguk’s room he layed a cross-armed, pouting Himchan. “Stop pouting. I might kiss you” Yongguk said, jokingly. “Why don’t you then?!” Himchan dared the other. “Do you want me to?” Yongguk answered. “What if I do?” Himchan answered back, now wide-eyed. “Then I will!” “Really?!” “Really!” “Do it then!” Yongguk, not even hesitating, kissed Himchan on the lips. Himchan was surprised but then melted on Yongguk’s soft lips. He was about to brush his tongue on the older’s lips when the other pulled out. “Uhm…. I-I’ll be washing the dishes now” Yongguk stuttered then walked out to the kitchen.

After a few slaps on his own face, he started doing the dishes. When he was done, it was already night time. He went to his bedroom to see an angel sleeping on his bed. He smiled while going to the said angel, brushed his hair off his forehead. He was about to lay beside the angel when he saw Himchan was occupying the whole bed. Yongguk laughed silently then went to get some spare pillows and blankets for him to sleep on the couch. He was about to go out of his room when he heard Himchan “Y-yongguk……….” Yongguk then ran to his bed. “……..Gukkie……..” Yongguk waved his hand in front of Himchan’s beautiful face trying to confirm if the other is awake. After confirming the other is indeed asleep, he concluded that the other was dreaming of him. Yongguk smiled then caressed his hand on Himchan. “I wish you know how I feel Himchan” Yongguk said,sadly. He then stood up then went out the room laughing when he heard Himchan say “Gukkie…….the ramen is burning…….”

 


First chapter is up!! ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll post the 2nd chapter later. 

Please follow me on my twitter and my tumblr and talk to me there! But if you don't have any of those sites, talk to me on the comments! Like I said in my past oneshots, I don't bite!! :)

One subscribe = one imaginary cupcake!

My other one shots that you can read (and subscribe! xD)

Perks of watching Weekly Idol - NyongTory

Of ramen and lovesick........ - BangHim

Prom Night - BangHim

You are everything to me- JongLo (side story for BangHim)

 

(and for the HimLo shippers who is reading this, I'm sorry for breaking your HimLo heart!)

L♥VE Y♥U ALL~ ^^ *throws hearts everywhere*