Broken Angel

1004 (Angel)

WARNING!!

Before you read this story, please listen to their song, 1004. It is best to listen while reading it ^^

Have fun reading <3

Music Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGolQ9LzbkY

LIVE Show Champion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwksoelz540

LIVE Inkigayo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRqsDuBdHP4


 

'You’re like an angel, who has left me and gone somewhere

I need you'

 

You leave him without a word, leaving the last word on your last date with him. With his brightest smile and laughter, but with your sorrow and sadness in your heart. Unfortunately you put a fake smile when you see him, for not making him worry.

Jongup, who is your closest best friend and boyfriend. The one that never fail to make you smile, always appeared whenever you are in trouble and the one who stay by your side forever. He is the one you need the most, everyday and everytime.

 

'I don’t know how I’m living

After you left me, I’m going crazy

Every day, every night

I can’t even sleep

I’m all alone, drinking away, cry'

 

After you left a word, you told Jongup's closest friend, Zelo, not to say any word because you afraid that Jongup might worried and find you day and night.

After a few week of your absences for Jongup, he have learnt that you had left a country without a word. Zelo had mention this to you secretly, that he had been drinking after a few week that you had left. You know that it's a huge breakdown for him, as well as yourself. You wanted to go back and comfort to him but the problem is you can't.

The sleepless night, mental breakdown and sorrowing all into the drinks that you and Jongup rarely drank. Being all alone without each other. The worse thing ever had happened in both of you and Jongup's life.

 

'So I miss you (I think of you) and I need you (every day)

I can still hear your voice

Come back to me (I don’t have anyone) Come back to my side (but you)

You’re like an angel'

 

Everyday and everytime, you can't stop missing him even both of you are different side of the world now. Jongup can't stop imagining thing like hearing your melody voice whenever he goes, thinking of you whenever he goes to your favourite places and eating your favourite food everyday without getting sick of it.

While on the other side, you can't stop starring at the picture of you and Jongup, having fun at different places and time. Even the best moment in your life, you can't stop hearing his soft singing voice and best dance move just for you. You don't have anyone except him and your brother, Himchan. You want to come back to him but leaving him behind just like leaving him forever, turning yourself as an angel.

 

'The reason I live is you

I don’t think I can see you anymore, I think I’m really dying

The person to love me is you

Shine on me in the darkness'

 

Can't live without each other. Sometimes Jongup wanted to kill himself without seeing you while you wanted to go back to him without anything. Jongup is your everything and you are his everything. No matter where you are, you need him regretfully. In the darkness of the world, he need you to be his light of his eyes.

Slowly of the dying heart without each other for days to days. No contract except news from Zelo, comfort from your brother saying that things will faded off slowly.

 

'Look at me now

Come to me now

(Come back to me, how am I supposed to live?)

Look at me now

Come to me now

(How am I supposed to live without you every day?)'

 

Being unfocused in your lesson, him skipping classes often. You need him. He want to look at your pretty face. You want to come back to him. He need you to live of happiness together with you. You need him whenever you are in trouble.

 

'I didn’t know you would really leave me

You were like an angel

Why am I such a good-for-nothing?'

 

You couldn't believe that you actually really leaving him on the other side. Either you are a devil or an angel, leaving him for his sake to move on. Jongup couldn't believe that you had leave him without a word, leaving a soft smile since the last date. Is he a good-for-nothing guy? With his negetive thought of your absences, a lot of negetive feeling running in his minds.

 

'Oh no, you have turned away from me

I’m a fool who has lost you

I’m like a beggar

I can’t do anything without you'

 

Month passed, life slowly getting different. Everything slowly changing. But Jongup's heart and mind won't stop thinking of you. You sent a letter for him, the last letter from you to let him know. Holding back your tears, wanting to writing fake letter by telling that you are doing fine without him. Unfortunately your heart can't.

You are making him feel like a fool who already lost you. Zelo had mentioned to you that he have been living like a beggar, which make your heart break into pieces. He had never been like that before whenever you are not with him.

 

'So I miss you (I think of you) and I need you (every day)

My wasted self is so pitiful

Hug me (I don’t have anyone) Embrace me (but you)

You’re like an angel'

 

This is how your letter to him began;

 

"Hey Jongup oppa♥,

 

How have you been? I am really sorry to left you without a word and it's already about 3-4 month that i had left. Are you wondering where am i? I am now at L.A. with Himchan oppa. Well, i was given no choices but to follow him. Remember our last date? Actually i planned it all, just to see your last smile, laughter and your embraces. I am sorry for not contracting you because i had changed my number and eveything. Life in here in L.A. is quite different than the places with you. To be honest, me and Zelo had been secretly contracting each other just to know your condition but unfortunately, it's turn out badly. Oppa, i am really sorry to left you without a word. Please forgive me. I don't want you to waste your precious life without me. I am sure there are some other girls out there are much better than me. I am doing fine here with my oppa, just school . I miss your hugs, your kisses, your laughter, your smile, your voice and your everything. By the time you recieved this letter, it's will be about a few week because of the shipping and i am already gone. Zelo didn't know anything, so don't ask him. I'm actually gone. I am sorry and i love you.

 

From your disappeared angel, you"

 

'The reason I live is you

I don’t think I can see you anymore, I think I’m really dying

The person to love me is you

Shine on me in the darkness'

 

After a few week, Jongup came back home from school like a zombie. When he reached to his dorm, he spotted a sky blue envelope from his letter box. With his growing smile, he knew it's from you as you loved the colour of sky blue the most.

Grabbing the letter and running to his dorm with his grinning face. When he arrived, all he spotted a crying Zelo while Daehyun is comforting him. With wondering mind, he saw Zelo holding a letter with sky blue envelope, too. Jongup dropped his bag along with the envelope, he walked to Zelo, who is holding the letter while crying, with a heavy heart of his. He knew it will be the last letter from you. Slowly he grabbed Zelo's letter and read it.

 

'It’s like I’m so out of it

I’m so blank every day

After you left, I’ve become ruined

Come back to me, I only had you'

 

He began reading Zelo's letter with his tearing eyes. This is your letter to Zelo;

 

"Hi Junhong oppa ^^

 

Hey oppa~ How have you been? I bet this letter will arrive in a few week due of the shipping. Even though we have been secretly contracting each other for you to let me how my precious oppa doing. To be honest, my heart broken into thousand and hundreds pieces after hearing his condition. Oppa, i beg you.. Please, please take care of him well. I don't want him to cry and drink all night long just because of me. I know he only had me for his happiness and i am really sorry to left him without a word but i was given no choice. I want you and the rest of the oppas to take care of him just like the way i take care of him. Don't make him cry or angry. I want to see him smile, and of course not only him but you too, and the rest. His precious smile is my precious smile. Let him move on life without me and find him a good girl that better than me. I miss all of you of course. By the time you recieved this letter, this three word will appear. I am gone. Completely gone. Somewhere you can't find. I am sure Jongup will ask you some question, just ignore him and cry your heart out. I am sorry Zelo, and i love you. Thank you for helping me and Jongup. I will miss you.

 

From your disappeared angel, you"

 

'Hurry and save me

Stop, please don’t go far from me (don’t leave)

Never let you go'

 

Hitting his own chest of heart break, he immediately wipe his tears and grabbed his letter. His tears can't stop falling down from his cheek. Jongup slowly opened his letter and slowly read, while wiping his non-stop flowing tears. Zelo, Daehyun, Yongguk and Youngjae watching Jongup, crying after word by word. Slowly, their tears started forming in their eyes, by just looking how sad Jongup is.

Slowly, his knees give in and Jongup started to kneel down, knee by knee. Zelo goes to Jongup and hugs him, crying together. While Daehyun read Zelo's letter and while Yongguk and Youngjae read Jongup's letter. Three of them take turn reading the two maknaes letter from you.

 

'I want to find you

Where, where, where am I going?

To the place where you are

A better day, a better day, a better day

You’re like an angel'

 

Full of sorrow and sadness in the dorm, all of them feeling down and sad for Jongup. They miss the happy and joyful Jongup whenever he have you, making his days full of happiness and laughter. But now, after a few week and few month since your absences, they only saw a soulless Jongup. The side where they don't even imagined.

After a few month since the letter, Jongup is still didn't get better. He still missing you and wondering by what you mean of 'Gone'. One day, Yongguk recieved a call from Himchan, a broken and hidden news make Yongguk broke into tears. Slowly, he goes to Jongup's room where he was lying down for a whole days. With his heavy heart, sitting on Jongup's bed and patting him. Tears can't stop falling from Yongguk's eyes, Jongup was wondering why is Yongguk cried. Finally, he break the hidden news to Jongup.

 

'The reason I live is you

I don’t think I can see you anymore, I think I’m really dying

The person to love me is you

Shine on me in the darkness'

 

Throwing stuff everywhere in the room, broken glasses and wooden stuff. Almost killing Jongup himself, luckily the boys stopped him from killing himself. He couldn't believe that by the word 'Gone' are actually you had passed away due of car accident and helping Himchan for staying alive.

You and Himchan gotten in car accident and Himchan lost a lot of blood, more than you. You woke up in the hospital, finding out that your brother is dying soon, you can't let that happen because Himchan is also part of Jongup's best friend. You decided to donate all of your blood which may lead to death due of lessen blood. You don't care because your brother's life is more important than yours. You knew you had sent a letter to Zelo and Jongup, for letting them know that you have gone, away from the earth.

You donated everything to Himchan on the next day and slowly your heart gotten weaken. The last word came out from your mouth with your tears, before your eyes close and left your soul away from the world. Your last word,

 

"I'm sorry"

 

'Look at me now

Come to me now

(Come back to me, how am I supposed to live?)

Look at me now

Come to me now

(How am I supposed to live without you every day?)'

 

Now at your funeral hall, with 6 boys in their black tuxedo. Starring at your smiling face in a picture, tears can't stop falling down from Jongup and Himchan's cheek. With Himchan's thousands and millions apologizing to Jongup, for not saving you on time. He can't blame your brother, either you too.

While Himchan was busy doing his things for your stuff and everything while the rest are helping to tend the guest who came for your funeral. Left Jongup, who is still by your side, holding the letter that you had given to him. He knew that you are now in a safe place called Heaven and knew that you are watching him from the far.

Here you are as a ghost, kneeling beside Jongup. You can't touch his shoulder nor wiping his tears because you are ghost, invisible ghost where no one can see. You can't stop crying and wanting to see the boys with their smile. Letting them knowing that you are in the better side of the world. Slowly, you are getting faded away.

Jongup's tears fall on the letter, revealling the hidden word. With his surprise, he read the last word which exactly meant for his sadness tears to fall on the letter. The hidden and the last word that you wish the most.

 

"Thank you for everything, Jongup. Remember to keep a smile on your face and always remember that i am watching you from the far. I love you forever."