I.

His Decoy Bride.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, being best friends with a homoual wedding planner allows you to be each other's ride or die. Which meant that he is asking for something very extreme; your first marriage.

"_____, girl, please. You need to help me, just for ten hours." He pleaded while clinging to your arm. He flew all the way from Seoul just to have his clients and close friend happy. Your eyes rolled as you looked to the right, away from him. "C'mon, _____. Babe, we're bffls. You gotta help me!" You scoffed and yanked away from him. Sighing loudly, you shook your head, again. "NO!" 


You walked away, wandering why you should help him. You know he is your best friend, but this is more than he has asked for. This meant you had to marry the guy, your first husband, and divorce him after he marries the one he actually loves.  "Look, Shawn, I've done so much for you, and I would always be fine with it, but this is too much. You're taking it to the next level." He revealed a frown as he collapsed onto your work seat, scrolling through your photos taken on your photographer camera. "Wow, if I knew you were so great at what you do, I would've hired you as the wedding's photographer." Uncrossing your arms, you stared at him. "Please, I don't think my standards would fit yours. And plus, you changed the subject." 

Shawn Lee, Korean-American wedding planner, hoping to help his close friend get married to which you were declining his help. He stared at you in the face as you sighed, "Fine," you say, sitting right across from him, "I'll help, but on one condition." Shawn sat up almost immediately with a wide smile, nodding his head for you to continue. 

"You pay me, $500,000." He gawked with his mouth wide open. Why would you need so much? "Why so much, _____!?" You stared at him with disbelief, "Don't you remember, my mom has kidney disease, and she's dying." Your voice lowered, hoping he would feel your pain; which it always and almost does every time. "Right, mom. ______, why don't you just ask me? You know I'll be willing to do anything for mom, but since this is what you want in exchange- I'll give it to you." 

 

 

"I can't believe I'm doing this for you." You groan as you walked out of the car for with him. "Girl, please. You were thinking of your mother. I'm trying to save my friend and help mom okay?" You heaved a sigh as you walked into the church, the flowing blusher covering your face to allow the groom to not get a glance of your face. 

 

 

 


"Do you, Byun Baekhyun, take Miss. Kim Miyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The groom smiled as he nodded, replying back. "And do you, Kim Miyoung, take Mr. Byun Baekhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband?" As the priest made his words final, you became hesitant because one, you weren't her and two, he's marrying someone who isn't his actual bride. Shawn coughed loudly, drawing your attention from the groom and to him, as he smiles to the groom while giving you a death stare. Facing back to the priest you sighed, "I—I do." 

"You may now, place the rings and kiss the bride." The groom took ring from Shawn as he placed it on your ring finger while you did the same for him and then it hit you. Oh no, you thought as he lifted up the blusher. He smile faded as he stared at your, noticing this was not his bride. "What is this?!" You smiled sheepishly as the priest pronounced those dreadful words of congratulations. Turning back to Shawn, you hid behind him and shoved him forth. "Your idea, you explain. Now give me my money." 

"Um, Baekhyun, honey. It's a long story." Shawn suggested as Baekhyun tapped his feet with his arms crossed, ready to hear his story. Shawn explained the long story, then it hit him, he didn't know where the bride wandered off to. 

"And the sad part is, we don't know where Miyoung is."

You sighed and stood up, asking Shawn's assistant for her clothing. She complied as you turned to your ride or die. "Shawn, if I told you were she is, are you really willing to help me?" He stood up, gripping your shoulders, "Of course, sweetie. You know I would, we're bffls. We're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter